Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Habazin Erupts: Clarissa Shields and Her Team Are Classless!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreamking View Post
    She's as nasty as her ****hole cities water. Habazin should freeze shields out, **** her and her trashy entourage. You're never getting a shot at this belt for this level of BS
    I hear what you saying, but Habazin will NEVER make the kind of money she would have had this not happened. Now with this publicity she can expect to make even more. Shields like it or not IS the money in women's boxing. "Freezing her out" will only hurt Habazin as Shields can make money vs anybody. Its best to just fight her when she can, take the money, and get revenge in the ring. She wont hurt Shields ONE BIT if she don't fight, and their are PLENTY of other titles. Fair or not.
    Last edited by john l; 10-05-2019, 05:06 PM.

Comment

what did Clarissa Shields do wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
        I had a bunch of assaults filed on me and if the charges dropped the state takes them over .they want the money
        Keyword you had A LOT and probably other shat ontop of it the DA looks at you like food cause you’re in the system. Could happen here too idk my whole point was sucker moves were made on both sides of the fence.

Comment

It might just be me but from the side the white chick looks like GGG in disguise.

Comment

Lol @ “watch who you disrespect” and “it goes two ways” 🤣. This wasn’t a street beef. This was a professional boxing match. The girls were going to fight.anyone talk all the **** anyone wants🤷🏽*♂️ They were gonna fight. For anyone to get involved and start sucker punching the trainer for something he said is sad for boxing. Especially women’s boxing. Whoever said “shields can make money fighting anyone” lol @ that 😂..ain’t no one give a damn about Clarissa shields and any chance she had moving forward will be severely impeded cause no one likes a girl like that. Sorry but that’s just big facts.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Difference is mike wouldn’t be doing that mike has a whole lot of wisdom and respect so that’s a crappy example only a hoe of a man would talk reckless to a female point blank that’s a bully not the guy defending his sister.

And look at your hoe ass trying to lock someone up I can tell you’re a snitch Its too obvious and he won’t get jail time cause the old man dropped the charges knowing he shouldn’t of tried bullying a female.
              you've never seen mike in his younger days lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                So insults can leave a person paralysed or in vegetative state for life? Because a sucker punch behind the head CAN do that. But hey, the two things are totally the same, right?
                watch who you insult. I dont know why yall think yall can say what you want to who you want how you want with no repercussions. lol

Comment

Woman’s boxing = WNBA

It’s a clown show and this proves it.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                    I hear what you saying, but Habazin will NEVER make the kind of money she would have had this not happened. Now with this publicity she can expect to make even more. Shields like it or not IS the money in women's boxing. "Freezing her out" will only hurt Habazin as Shields can make money vs anybody. Its best to just fight her when she can, take the money, and get revenge in the ring. She wont hurt Shields ONE BIT if she don't fight, and their are PLENTY of other titles. Fair or not.
                    Who ever does fight her best believe she’s trash and protect ALL times against her thug posse.

And if they can’t beat you they QUIT just ask Andre and Anthony

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      That whole Shields crew are hood rat scumbags.

Especially “Unc”😂😂

Wait was this the same guy who punched Joe Uzcategi? Or different uncle lol?

Comment

Working...
                      X