Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Habazin Erupts: Clarissa Shields and Her Team Are Classless!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
    Claratchet Shields the first idiot woman boxer to try and be Floyd mayweather good job
    clarmessa "maxi" shields aint human

Comment

Originally posted by SteveAnitaSmith View Post
      I don’t understand how boxing fans are defending a sucker punch- more likely who ever hit the old man used a weapon, dude was knocked out and leaking blood
      I think when his head hit the concrete marble floor that KO'd him and busted his head open not the punch

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Well there were absolutely no adults that day then
        To that we definitely agree

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          A fight is when people square up and go at it
          A ***** move is when you sucker punch someone when they ain't expecting it.

We know what kind of punk you are by reading your responses though
          fighters get KO'd by punches they did not see just like not being ready. payweather ko'd hatton and that Mexican guy with sucker punches

Comment

Im blown away that people are defending this. Words hurt you so much that you think a sucker punch is ok? WTF kind of snowflake crap is this? Man the US is fuked up these days.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveAnitaSmith View Post
              Let’s just say you at a bar and argue with someone, and as you leave you get knocked out from behind? That’s okay?
              I can see you never in many bar fights. hopefully this guy learned a lesson and keeps his big mouth shut. when you are talking s hit like him saying you will knock this guy and that guy out whether in a bar or a nursery YOU MUST BE READY FOR CHEAP SHOTS chairs bottles knives or KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                The DA isn’t gonna waste money and time to pursue a case where the supposable victim dropped the charges
                I had a bunch of assaults filed on me and if the charges dropped the state takes them over .they want the money

Comment

Haha this thread is great.
                  Ghetto trash defending ghetto trash

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    Yes, both parties should be in jail IF that is what happened. What we do know is he threatened a woman then proceeded to follow and continue to threaten her. Terroristic threats are serious also. I never said anything about self defense but he has already declined to press charges and the suspect has been released. End of story. Everything else you can discuss with your grandma.

Welcome to the real world.
                    Child, did you just learn how to copy/paste and think this is how grown ups talk? Lose the word "terrorism", you clearly don't know what it means. Quotes on how he "threatened" her?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Im blown away that people are defending this. Words hurt you so much that you think a sucker punch is ok? WTF kind of snowflake crap is this? Man the US is fuked up these days.
                      Yup. Because an insult coming your way is the same as a sucker punch to the back of the head.

Pathetic...

Comment

Working...
                      X