No announcement yet.

Manny over Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Again, people will forgive Pac for his cw against cott o as Pac was in it for the long run he was going to fight for another 10 years or so people will forgive pac. Each case of cw is taken on its own merit and not are all equal. He has more than made up for it to the point it's not a big deal, Pac s proved he was silly to use it he would have beat cott o regardless. Pac doing so well as a Ww now and beating thurman is evidence and proof enough for people to think that.
    Floyd on the other hand was only going to have a couple more serious fights after nelo. A d Floyd had only beating wws turned lmw in dlh and cotto so are not so forgiving with floyd .
    Pacs cw is justifiable. Floyd s not.
    You forgive it because you are a pac semen slurper. We will never know if he'd beat Cotto at 147 because he didn't fight him at that weight. His beating Thurman now in no way means he'd have beaten Cotto at 147. He used a CW and its no different than any other fighter that imposes a cw on their opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
      see, and this is why your logic is flaw... on most people's ranking, they have floyd as #1, and manny as #2... you're trying to convince me that if spence beat manny then he should be consider as the better fighter, totally ignoring all of pac's accomplishments. but then if pac beat spence then he's still not ahead of floyd. see how flaw your logic is? you acting like floyd is #1 and pac is #9 or something lol.
      LMAO. Bro, once again. I'M NOT TRYING TO CONVINCE YOU OF ANYTHING.

You are incapable of discussing things without thinking someone has a nefarious motive. I was just asking your opinion. Your opinion is your own, and you have a right to it. I'm not trying to change your mind about anything.

And I never once said that Spence would be ahead of Pac if he beat him. I asked YOU if you thought so, and what I really meant is if he beat Pac and went on to take out all of the other top welters. It would be interesting, but I never gave my opinion about it, nor did I criticize yours.

Are you just hostile toward everyone when discussing Pacquiao or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        I can't speak on that fact. I dont know the behind the scene goings on and i tend to stay out of it. So many useless lies told from different teams i just wait until i hear some concret and reliable.

And what youre saying might be true. I had spence beating manny before the mikey and porter fight. And maybe pacs team did too. But after those performances theres no way i think Spence beats manny. Manny is not though guys. Even at 40
        My only response would be to wonder what exactly you saw in the 2 fights.

In Manny/Thurman, I saw Manny win the 1st 6 rounds, lose 5 of the last 6, and pull out a clear but close victory over a man that had 1 fight in close to 3 years. In Spence/Porter I watched Spence and Porter throw more punches each than Manny and Thurman did and saw Spence come back and win the last 3 rounds clear, including a KD.

I just don't know how Manny keeps up the pace Shawn did over 12 rounds nor do I know how he would keep Spence off of him when Spence threw 170 punches more than Thurman did and will have a 5 inch reach advantage, not to mention size.

Just a bad matchup for Manny in every way.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          LMAO. Bro, once again. I'M NOT TRYING TO CONVINCE YOU OF ANYTHING.

You are incapable of discussing things without thinking someone has a nefarious motive. I was just asking your opinion. Your opinion is your own, and you have a right to it. I'm not trying to change your mind about anything.

And I never once said that Spence would be ahead of Pac if he beat him. I asked YOU if you thought so, and what I really meant is if he beat Pac and went on to take out all of the other top welters. It would be interesting, but I never gave my opinion about it, nor did I criticize yours.

Are you just hostile toward everyone when discussing Pacquiao or what?
          Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          lol. There was no reason to draw out the conversation. You now say of course, so I just hope you stand by that and if Pac loses that fight, I hope you don't start making up excuses about why he lost. Just hope you give Spence his full respect.

Interesting question for you. If Spence beats Pac, does he go down in history as a better welterweight than Pac?
          so what are you trying to imply here then? and here you go accusing me of being mad again because you're not getting the answer you want from me. notice how you're the only one doing this? lol. you know the ol' saying "the people pointing the finger is the guilty one".

Comment

• Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
            so what are you trying to imply here then? and here you go accusing me of being mad again because you're not getting the answer you want from me. notice how you're the only one doing this? lol. you know the ol' saying "the people pointing the finger is the guilty one".
            This is impossible

You obviously still feel some way about past conversations we've had.

I'm not implying anything. I asked your opinion, which caused you to bring up Floyd and whomever else again.

You could have just said no, and if you wanted to explain why you could have. That would have sufficed instead of all of your detective work about what I'm up to...when I haven't been up to anything you su****ious old fool Just relax yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              My only response would be to wonder what exactly you saw in the 2 fights.

In Manny/Thurman, I saw Manny win the 1st 6 rounds, lose 5 of the last 6, and pull out a clear but close victory over a man that had 1 fight in close to 3 years. In Spence/Porter I watched Spence and Porter throw more punches each than Manny and Thurman did and saw Spence come back and win the last 3 rounds clear, including a KD.

I just don't know how Manny keeps up the pace Shawn did over 12 rounds nor do I know how he would keep Spence off of him when Spence threw 170 punches more than Thurman did and will have a 5 inch reach advantage, not to mention size.

Just a bad matchup for Manny in every way.
              Spence lacks foot work, defense, chin and power at this level.
              Manny is NOT shawn porter. Even at this age he is better than shawn porter at everything thing.
              Spences power did what it was supposed to do against journey men. But at top level the power isnt there. If his Power was as extreme as we thought he would have Koed mikey no matter what. He had no foot work work to catch up with Mikey nor the power hurt him.
              He would have koed porter. Porter seemed to respect Dannys power more. He had NO respect for Spence. Brought it to spence since opening round.

If porter can control and make it his fight. Manny will do it too. But better

If porter can spin Spence at will manny will spin, side step,and feint at spence ALL NIGHT. Spence won't will have to reset constantly.

Porter was catching spence. Manny will be hitting spence all night at different angles and Manny hits harder.

Yes Manny is smaller, but thats going to take away spences body attack. Spence will be open to 4 punch combos EVERY time he tried to go low on a guy mannys size.

I can go on forever. We are talking MANNY F***ING PACQUIAO here. Not Porter or Garcia. Spence has shown NOTHING that he is beating pac RIGHT NOW

Comment

Spence lacks foot work, defense, chin and power at this level.
                Manny is NOT shawn porter. Even at this age he is better than shawn porter at everything thing.
                Spences power did what it was supposed to do against journey men. But at top level the power isnt there. If his Power was as extreme as we thought he would have Koed mikey no matter what. He had no foot work work to catch up with Mikey nor the power hurt him.
                He would have koed porter. Porter seemed to respect Dannys power more. He had NO respect for Spence. Brought it to spence since opening round.

If porter can control and make it his fight. Manny will do it too. But better

If porter can spin Spence at will manny will spin, side step,and feint at spence ALL NIGHT. Spence won't will have to reset constantly.

Porter was catching spence. Manny will be hitting spence all night at different angles and Manny hits harder.

Yes Manny is smaller, but thats going to take away spences body attack. Spence will be open to 4 punch combos EVERY time he tried to go low on a guy mannys size.

I can go on forever. We are talking MANNY F***ING PACQUIAO here. Not Porter or Garcia. Spence has shown NOTHING that he is beating pac RIGHT NOW
                He won between 19 and 21 out of 24 rounds against Garcia and Porter. Who cares if he didn't knock either out.

you keep talking about everything Porter did well but you seem to keep forgetting he lost the fight clearly (again the only judge that gave it to Porter has had a series of horrible scorecards). Why did he lose?

Manny isn't going to throw as many punches. The other point you keep forgetting-as the fight with Thurman went on Manny wasn't punching and lost 5 of the last 6. Spence threw 80+ punches in round 12. Spence doesn't have to attack the body against Manny. He has options to fight from distance because of his 5 in reach advantage. Manny also isn't as big and strong as Porter.

Again, I don't know what you look at during the fight but there is a reason Manny and his team will not fight him.

Comment

Again, I don't know what you look at during the fight
                  Fck do you mean? I just told you.

Fine we see and judge fights differently. I'll tell you now, i trust my judgment over yours. So theres no need to go back and forth. I think your judgment sucks. Out right horrible. And you might think im wrong. But to me that only proves my point. What you see is horrible.

You DEFINITELY wont be the one to change my mind. Your break downs and evaluation make nonsense to me. You keep saying bull shlt to me. The same bull shlt.

I GET IT. Youre a fan of spence. A thus far mediocre fighter that to YOU looks invincible. I saw it all the time until Ruiz came along. He wiped the floor with AJ and AJ's hardcore fans said it was a bad performance. I think his performance wasnt a bad one. it just proved that i was right about AJ. And now im saying im right about Spence.

You arent changing my mind. So you should probably should invest your energy in something else.
                  Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 10-03-2019, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Fck do you mean? I just told you.

Fine we see and judge fights differently. I'll tell you now, i trust my judgment over yours. So theres no need to go back and forth. I think your judgment sucks. Out right horrible. And you might think im wrong. But to me that only proves my point. What you see is horrible.

You DEFINITELY wont be the one to change my mind. Your break downs and evaluation make nonsense to me. You keep saying bull shlt to me. The same bull shlt.

I GET IT. Youre a fan of spence. A thus far mediocre fighter that to YOU looks invincible. I saw it all the time until Ruiz came along. He wiped the floor with AJ and AJ's hardcore fans said it was a bad performance. I think his performance wasnt a bad one. it just proved that i was right about AJ. And now im saying im right about Spence.

You arent changing my mind. So you should probably should invest your energy in something else.
                    I'm not trying to change your mind. I'm just giving my reasoning same as yours.

You can think anything you wish about my judgement the fact remains Manny and his team are refusing to fight Spence. While you are confident Manny will win, his own team isn't. while you may feel my evaluation isn't on point you can't be such an arrogant ***** that you think your judgement usurps Manny and his team's.

I never posted Spence looks invincible. All I did was take everything into consideration, the advantages and disadvantages both have, to make a prediction on the fight.

If they fight, are you willing to put some real money on Manny? If so, let me know because I will take Spence.

Comment

I'm not trying to change your mind. I'm just giving my reasoning same as yours.

You can think anything you wish about my judgement the fact remains Manny and his team are refusing to fight Spence. While you are confident Manny will win, his own team isn't. while you may feel my evaluation isn't on point you can't be such an arrogant ***** that you think your judgement usurps Manny and his team's.

I never posted Spence looks invincible. All I did was take everything into consideration, the advantages and disadvantages both have, to make a prediction on the fight.

If they fight, are you willing to put some real money on Manny? If so, let me know because I will take Spence.
                      If they fight NEXT as of NOW i have 50 on pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X