No announcement yet.

Manny over Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
    No offense bro, but everyone "didn't know" OLDH was drained, Manny was a massive under dog in that fight because he was coming up 2 WEIGHT CLASSES in his first fight at 147 while ODLH was a career 147-154 fighter.

Playing revisionist history does not help your case. The Cotto catch weight was never an issue and even Cotto to this day says it didn't matter. Only haters make it an issue.
    Its not quite how it went, Oscar had not made 147 for over 10 yrs , he didnt make 150 for Forbes and looked terrible, Manny wanted 145 originally, its all documented, from Roach saying Oscar cant pull the trigger to on seeing the weigh-in and IV marks on Oscar said it wont go 3 rounds.

One the night Oscar was 2lbs lighter than Manny, condition wise he was a ship wreck , it doesnt matter whos fault it was when we are talking about the merit of the win, it was low because Oscar was totally ruined, Manny going up weight classes is only relevant if Oscar was his normal 160lb on fight night as he was with Floyd.

On Cotto you better do some more research on what Cotto had to say about his CW, you sugarcoat what really happened.

At the end of the day Manny beat up hurt and handicapped big name fighters, thats the truth of the matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
      You’re right, not the same style as Porter. Manny has a more difficult style. More speed, more power, more angles, more footwork, more ring IQ, more experience, more instinct, more heart, more everything bud.

PAC man PACQUIAO!!!
      More ko losses too

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
        Its not quite how it went, Oscar had not made 147 for over 10 yrs , he didnt make 150 for Forbes and looked terrible, Manny wanted 145 originally, its all documented, from Roach saying Oscar cant pull the trigger to on seeing the weigh-in and IV marks on Oscar said it wont go 3 rounds.

One the night Oscar was 2lbs lighter than Manny, condition wise he was a ship wreck , it doesnt matter whos fault it was when we are talking about the merit of the win, it was low because Oscar was totally ruined, Manny going up weight classes is only relevant if Oscar was his normal 160lb on fight night as he was with Floyd.

On Cotto you better do some more research on what Cotto had to say about his CW, you sugarcoat what really happened.

At the end of the day Manny beat up hurt and handicapped big name fighters, thats the truth of the matter.
        Oh wow, a 2 lbs. catch weight!
        That’s the reason Manny TKO’d him!?!

Lmao you’re one hell of a dufus clown brotha who only promotes nonsense and fiction.

It’s time put down the Haterade now my brotha.

Comment

Lmao you’re one hell of a dufus clown brotha who only promotes nonsense and fiction.

It will be great when you have to go back to primary school and get bullied for being a loser moron.

Comment

Its ok being a fanboy with your hero but dont make out you now boxing, you dont , if youre already on the redline with weight 2lb can kill you, ever heard of the straw that broke the camels back.

Manny called Cotto out 154 title, Cotto says no problem no CW, Mannys reply no CW no fight,,,, its the same Cotto isnt it lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
              Its ok being a fanboy with your hero but dont make out you now boxing, you dont , if youre already on the redline with weight 2lb can kill you, ever heard of the straw that broke the camels back.

Manny called Cotto out 154 title, Cotto says no problem no CW, Mannys reply no CW no fight,,,, its the same Cotto isnt it lol.

EXCUSES ONE AFTER THE OTHER IS ALL YOU POST THERE MY BRETHREN!

Sorry wittle Errol “When The Tough Gets Going, I Start Low Blowing” Spence couldn’t put on a good performance for ya!!

Just accept the fact that he’s nothing special!

Manny on the other hand?
              TOP 3 ATG
              And issss in the BAG

Comment

• Spence didn't look good in that fight because of Porter's relentless, mauling style.
                Spence's style is a bad match-up for Manny.

Comment

EXCUSES ONE AFTER THE OTHER IS ALL YOU POST THERE MY BRETHREN!

Sorry wittle Errol “When The Tough Gets Going, I Start Low Blowing” Spence couldn’t put on a good performance for ya!!

Just accept the fact that he’s nothing special!

Manny on the other hand?
                  TOP 3 ATG
                  And issss in the BAG
                  I know Errol is not special as in Floyd Manny special, but I think at this stage a prime Errol has too much pressure and pace that will eventually run Manny over, and Manny will probably be in front on pts when the tide changes in a big way.

Manny is a great fighter a true ATG, but two things are facts Floyd Mayweather is a better fighter and would always beat him and the other is that father time will come knocking if Manny is fighting the real top guys at their peak, not injured or coming off loses at their peak as Spence is.

Porter would be a nightmare for Manny right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                    No offense bro, but everyone "didn't know" OLDH was drained, Manny was a massive under dog in that fight because he was coming up 2 WEIGHT CLASSES in his first fight at 147 while ODLH was a career 147-154 fighter.

Playing revisionist history does not help your case. The Cotto catch weight was never an issue and even Cotto to this day says it didn't matter. Only haters make it an issue.
                    Im talking after the fight bro. There is no one that doesnt admit hoya was drained.

Comment

• Vs May, DLH above ww, was a glorified promoter
                      Vs Pac, DLH is a certified ww

Who cares if it was almost A DECADE since DLH LAST FOUGHT at ww ???
                      To Pact@rds, that's just semantics.

Comment

Working...
                      X