Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Showed I'm A Real Dog, Can Take A Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Broner also drop porter.
    Right. Broner has good power. You find the Nedal Hussein's of this works dropping Porter with a jab. You have to have real power

Comment

Originally posted by OPS View Post
      Spence, please be advised, "a real dog" can also be a mut, especially when you have a "lion" in your Division.
      #TerenceBudCrawford
      Lol, come on bro that's corny. You're better than that

Comment

He already showed he was a dog in the Brook fight, its obvious Errol is determined and will commit to winning.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          So spence will low blow, headbut, elbow and wrestling pac? lmao.
          It won't matter if he does or doesn't. You will watch the fight for something to cry about afterwards if your guy doesn't win. It's in the hater playbook I guess.

Comment

Some of these comments on this thread is asinine. Porter has a helluva of a chin and is not feather fisted. He was at a catchweight of 143 when Broner dropped him not 147. Gamboa whose is a featherweight had Crawford doing the stanky leg so don't act like Crawford can handle getting hit cleanly by Spence for 12 rds.

Comment

A real dog? What's hillarious is Garcia and Porter two real dogs walked spents down. While spents is bragging about taking shots from smaller dudes he also can't stop them! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
                Spents talks about Porter being a dirty fighter... I counted 13 low blows and the ref didn't say sht lol Spents is Andre Ward 2.0 watch your crotches everybody!
                Probably was used to an opponent with such a low center of gravity.

Comment

Originally posted by downsouthridah View Post
                  Some of these comments on this thread is asinine. Porter has a helluva of a chin and is not feather fisted. He was at a catchweight of 143 when Broner dropped him not 147. Gamboa whose is a featherweight had Crawford doing the stanky leg so don't act like Crawford can handle getting hit cleanly by Spence for 12 rds.
                  It is a bit ridiculous. Who has a better resume at 147 that isn't a legend from the previous era? Being a unified champion doesn't mean anything when people hate you for who you affiliate with.

Comment

Man, I love watching these welterweight discussions. So clique-ish, so tribal! Y'all make me smile!

Comment

PAC hits much harder and much more dangerous than Porter.

Comment

Working...
                      X