No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Showed I'm A Real Dog, Can Take A Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
    It goes both ways. Pac has to be able to stand up to what Spence brings. Spence was able to drop an iron chinned Porter. Let's not forget
    Broner also drop porter.

Comment

Taking Porters punch is impressive?? Man Canelo will smoke him if they ever meet

Comment

Porter isn't a noted puncher. He smothers his work. He's a volume punching pressure fighter with not much accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
          well rounded below the belt puncher....watch the fight again then disagree..
          Do you know how to respond to low blows? Throw them back! This ain't a beauty contest! After how Porter did Berto, I have little sympathy! Why was Crawford vs. Khan stopped again? Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            Yes errol can take a shot against a feather fisted porter.. lol.
            I'm more concerned about work rates.

Manny was noticeably tired during parts of Thurman fight. I don't know if he'll get away with that against Spence who has a better fighting engine.

Spence is also taller and bigger than Thurman and doesnt have a history of being KD into queer street by Josesito Lopez or Luis Collazo...

Under 40 Manny smokes Errol out, but the man walk be 41-42 by the time they ever fight. Its unreasonable to expect him to win that matchup

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              Yes errol can take a shot against a feather fisted porter..
              BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Do you know how to respond to low blows? Throw them back! This ain't a beauty contest! After how Porter did Berto, I have little sympathy! Why was Crawford vs. Khan stopped again? Lol!
                Really, you're asking about Khan?? I'll tell why Khan quit. Khan didn't want to end up in worse condition than Canelo left him and he knew that time was coming very soon from T Crawford!

Comment

Spence, please be advised, "a real dog" can also be a mut, especially when you have a "lion" in your Division.
                  #TerenceBudCrawford

Comment

The way bamboa hit crawford that goes both ways can crawford take a punch is yet to be seen cause he haven't fought anyone

Comment

First off how the **** is crawford p4p who has he fought Khan lol. Man gtfoh he haven't even fought top 10 guy in the division but yall on his dick

Comment

Working...
                      X