Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Showed I'm A Real Dog, Can Take A Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if that's the case why crawford price himself out he wants 50/50 nobody go see that fool

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
      Just because Spence did things in the fight that looked well rounded, keep in mind, he looked rounded vs a 9-1 underdog whom was supposed, for the first time be KO'd. Porter overachieved, Spence underachieved based on pre fight expectations. T Crawford would damage Spence with long term effects, probably TKO within 9 rounds. If Spence or corrupt PBC thought differently, they'd be pursuing unification with T Crawford, regardless of street side!
      None of this matches the previous post. Smh. Carry on with your Crawford narrative. Oh and please report on the details of the Arum offer to Spence for the Crawford fight. We need to know about the efforts to make the fight from Team Crawford side

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        Pacquiao also has better defense, more accurate, hits har...nvm. I’ll just leave this here.

Hopefully Pacquiao doesn’t hit Spence too hard.

Did you watch his last fight. Thurman was landing leather. Pacman can still punch but he isn't a KO puncher anymore unless it lands perfect. Spence vs Pacman looks more like Pacman vs Jeff Horn but with a stronger more athletic harder punching Horn in Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          Did you watch his last fight. Thurman was landing leather. Pacman can still punch but he isn't a KO puncher anymore unless it lands perfect. Spence vs Pacman looks more like Pacman vs Jeff Horn but with a stronger more athletic harder punching Horn in Spence.
          So spence will low blow, headbut, elbow and wrestling pac? lmao.

Comment

But that knockdown punch was as good as a knockout ! It was the kind of punch that when you watch the replay, the guy's jaw is moving one way, and the rest of his face is going in the opposite direction ! The eyes roll back, the sweat flies !

It takes a certain fighter to be good at phone booth fighting. Bam Bam Rios was a great close quarters brawler! Good upper body swiveling, blocking and he could stay in there and ****. Not a lot of guys have that, and Spence kinda does!

Comment

Originally posted by Jrtxboiy View Post
              First off how the **** is crawford p4p who has he fought Khan lol. Man gtfoh he haven't even fought top 10 guy in the division but yall on his ****
              Yet he's 35-0 with 26 KO's. Why couldn't Pacquiao finish Horn. Crawford got him out of there. Why couldn't Spence finish Garcia, a guy who moved up two weight classes, Crawford finished Gamboa a guy who moved up two weight classes. See where I'm going. Spence is nothing special. He gets fat in between fights, absolutely no discipline. Crawford is miles ahead of that boy skill wise. GTFOH
              Last edited by OPS; 09-30-2019, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BxDreamz View Post
                It Was a good fight no body looks good fighting porter its his style. Thurman & Danny G didn't knock porter down but Spence did
                Broner dropped him tho

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                  Been a Spence fan for a while now . He can take a shot and is a decent fighter but porter isn’t known for his power .

Last month I thought it would be dangerous for pac to fight Spence but I don’t know anymore . Pac has genuine power and angles that porter could dream off

Porter is a hard MF .... great fight fair play props to both men
                  Exactly , Porter is not known for his punching power
                  And no I’d rather Pac retires , I really don’t see him winning actually I think he has no chance of winning or for that matter , anything to prove
                  The people begging or trying to bait Pac into this fight , is only so their fighter can have that on his mantle

Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
                  It goes both ways. Pac has to be able to stand up to what Spence brings. Spence was able to drop an iron chinned Porter. Let's not forget
                  Exactly on point
                  And I don’t think this Pac has any chance of taking that big shot or keep up to a young guy like Spence
                  Not at this point of his career

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
                  But that knockdown punch was as good as a knockout ! It was the kind of punch that when you watch the replay, the guy's jaw is moving one way, and the rest of his face is going in the opposite direction ! The eyes roll back, the sweat flies !

It takes a certain fighter to be good at phone booth fighting. Bam Bam Rios was a great close quarters brawler! Good upper body swiveling, blocking and he could stay in there and ****. Not a lot of guys have that, and Spence kinda does!
                  Your absolutely right , that punch couldn’t of been better than it was
                  But , imo , all it was in reality was a flash knockdown
                  Once he was up , Porter went straight back to work like fugh all had happened
                  Not taking anything away from Spence , it really was beautiful shot
                  Now I ask , is it Porter’s chin or is a lack of power from Spence
                  I think it has a little to do with both

Comment

Porter isn’t exactly Thomas “Hitman” Hearns at Welterweight. He has decent power but not the kind of power that forces a fighter to come in with a certain game plan and strategy to avoid getting knocked out. Imagine if Porter had real knock out power with some of those shots he landing on Spence flush. Spence would just be waking up with smelling salt from the other night.

I think Spence had a made up mind coming into the fight to not to box Porter and to stay in the pocket and right in front of him willing to exchange. But if he ever fights Danny Garcia who hits harder and has 1 punch power or Manny who still has very good power, or Crawford who has naturally gifted power, or even Thurman who still had power, Spence will try to box them more or he would get stopped.

Against Porter, he didn’t believe he could hurt him but then admitted after the fight that some of those shots did hurt but not enough to make him stop pursuing Porter. And there were moments and rounds in the fight that it looked like Spence was in a little trouble to Porters credit. But give Spence credit for taking Porters shots. A whole different ballgame taking shots from those other welterweights mentioned above.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      So did Adrian Broner.
                      Right. Broner has good power as well. So does Danny, Keith and Kell and they didnt drop Porter. The point is that Shawn and has a great chin and Errol was able to put him down

Comment

Working...
                      X