No announcement yet.

Spence “I’ll Never Betray Al, sets us up for retirement..” explains PBC Model

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    You said NONE OF HIS FIGHTERS bad mouth Haymon. I'm just giving examples where that statement isn't true, regardless of why.
    There are always people who blow the best of opportunities and ruin the best situations, then blame and badmouth those who were trying to make them successful. It's an old story with a long history.

When 92% of clients are successful and happy, but 3% are screwed up, mad, and bad-mouthing ... you can almost bet the 3% screwed themselves. No one but God could save those people ... from themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
      Mayne let's not even entertain this garbage. I hope you guys don't feel sad when Wilder loses to Ortiz in the rematch. I'll focus on AJ vs Ruiz rematch. Just want to watch good fights. You guys enjoy the PBC business model.
      Haha! Ruiz gonna whoop his ace again!

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        Great and this does exactly what for the fight fans that pay to see the best fight the best? Stop paying?
        Another crock of BS. 'The Best" is nearly always a projection, hype. Only after a fight does anyone know who is the best ... and that only applies to those two people on that night. It could be different tomorrow.

Fans pay to see fights. Period. "The Best" is proven over time. And these guys have to fight PEOPLE over TIME to even approximate who is "The Best".

So, all fights are worthy. They are the path that gets us "there".

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
          Don't be ****** in and buy the hype. Arum will only make that fight if someone gives him everything he wants and bends over and kisses his saggin' a$$. When he's ready to be reasonable and fair all around, that fight will be made.

Besides, it has potential to be in the league of May-Pac .... if Crawford can find top competition to bust up along the way (like Spence is trying to do). Haymon is not obligated to provide competition for Top Ranks guys. Nor vice-versa.
          I dont give a **** about a fight marinating and neither should you. Neither of us will see a cent from that fight happening now or later. I dont come to this site to play pretend manager or promoter living vicariously through the wealthy. Boxing is my entertainment and all I care about is seeing what I want to see **** the reasons and excuses why it cant happen next.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
            Ruiz was a higher risk fight than Miller and outside of Fury, arguably better than anyone Wilder has ever fought.
            Point is: Ruiz is a PBC model fighter who you claim avoid tough fights and take the path of least resistance. If that were true AJ would have dispatched him with no problem.

Your Knucklehead-Theory is full of holes. Better abandon it.

Ruiz is a great, tough fighter, but before he whooped AJ you would never have acknowledged that. Who was on his resume doe? You have no idea, cause it didn't have a Klitchsko on it. You clowns entire claim for AJ legitimacy was an old, meek Klit ... who never did well fighting anyone his size. That's why you don't appreciate Wilder. You think those 38 or so KO's came against the weak.

They didn't. You may not appreciate them, but all those guys were training and striving to win. There are no easy fights. There are no bums at HW.

When Wilder finally knocks AJ, or Whyte, or whoever around a ring you will realize what many real fans have known all along. You are just a mouthy internet fan-girl hater.

Even when Wilder loses (if he ever does) he'll still be one of the best Champs. Know why? You have noticed that AJ found out how hard it is to go even 25 - 0. He didn't make it. Every fight (even against a cherry-picked Ruiz) is HUGE. Every opponent is dangerous at HW.

If you take care of business, you have EARNED your respect. Mouthy internet know-it-alls have EARNED NOTHING.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              I dont give a **** about a fight marinating and neither should you. Neither of us will see a cent from that fight happening now or later. I dont come to this site to play pretend manager or promoter living vicariously through the wealthy. Boxing is my entertainment and all I care about is seeing what I want to see **** the reasons and excuses why it cant happen next.
              My bad, LoL, I didn't know you controlled who fights who, and when, based on what you want to see.

The real movers and shakers are wondering .... who the he** are you anyway??

So, cry, piss, moan, wet-your-bed, whatever makes your day. But for the people who put up the money, take the risks, and make fights happen (all to earn a profit you know), I understand that they sometimes try to maximize the potential.

Honestly I'd rather see it today too. But the movers and shakers say we have to wait for now. Oh well.

Unless you want to put up some money and make it happen, I doubt that funky attitude will be much help. I'm sure they don't give a **** about that attitude either.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
                Rotting on the shelf? You guys are not very bright. He is building up his name to make more money in the future. He just got honored by his city of Baltimore and the Ravens. Now...cleary they have a recipe for financial success if you look at how Floyd's career was handled.

If its not broke don't fix it...besides Tank is still in his early 20s..whats' the rush?
                That's all good for him, and I'm a big fan, as you can see. Props to him for his other accolades.

The thing is, I'm purely interested in his boxing skills, power, and potential. Purely. Not his popularity.

I can't say I've ever been to any of his social media sites, unless someone was linking something on here at NSB. I don't care about that. I'm not a fanboy, racial, or interested in Haymon or PBC politics. I'm a boxing fan.

Now, to the boxing side.

I wanna see this guy fight at least 4 times a year to stay relevant and stay on top of his game. My boy is already punchy. That happens to most people who start boxing very young. He doesn't have much time in the game. I'd be surprised if Gervonta keeps fighting for more than three years. Boxing is a brutal sport.

Fight the best, Davis.

This is my line up: Fortuna or Haney, on December 7, Lopez after that (I think he beats Commey if he stops crying and being a sissy and gets serious about his craft), and finally, Lomachenko (this fight will happen next year). Win or lose, he can stay busy, make some huge coin, and get out. Screw Floyd! I think he wins all.

Sorry for the long story.
                Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 09-25-2019, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  I wanna see this guy fight at least 4 times a year
                  Which American world champions are fighting at least 4 times a year right now?

Comment

Originally posted by DARTH SILKWORMS View Post
                    Which American world champions are fighting at least 4 times a year right now?
                    That's the sad thing in American boxing politics. Davis should fight five times if he's serious. Saying he's young cuts both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      That's the sad thing in American boxing politics. Davis should fight five times if he's serious. Saying he's young cuts both ways.
                      Which world champions from any country are fighting five times a year right now?

Comment

Working...
                      X