No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Promoter: The Sky is Now The Limit for Otto Wallin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    I don't have to believe Wilder lost to Fury. Its on video. only lame brains cant see who won that fight. meanwhile your telling everyone top fighters would stop Fury ,so what about Wilder ?. lol
    Genius...top HW would stop Fury with that ridiculous cut!. Reading is fundamental.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      Genius...top HW would stop Fury with that ridiculous cut!. Reading is fundamental.
      It would take a top HW to make a cut like that though,why wasn't Wilder able to do it with all his power ? Using your logic hes not a top HW now...

see you want to circle jerk here,you end up being one. lol

Comment

It would take a top HW to make a cut like that though,why wasn't Wilder able to do it with all his power ? Using your logic hes not a top HW now...

see you want to circle jerk here,you end up being one. lol
        Bye Felicia....

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          Bye Felicia....
          Yea that's what I thought, another Wilderette shot down here. lol

Comment

I just may have to agree with Salita. I say that because his fighter Wallin may have very well ruined and possibly even ended Tyson Fury's career with those two nasty cuts.

Chances are Tyson Fury's scar tissue over that eye is permanently damaged and will never properly fully heal. So one can stick a fork in Tyson Fury's career because he is done.

He will never be the same fighter again.

Comment

Lets not go crazy now. Ive learned through much error that expecting big things from guys who came up short in competitive fashion is a losing battle. There are few Azumah Nelsons & lotsa Ricardo Torres, a guy I was big on for a minute when he gave Cotto a run for his money.

Maybe Otto will be the exception to the rule, but the money is on the rule.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                I just may have to agree with Salita. I say that because his fighter Wallin may have very well ruined and possibly even ended Tyson Fury's career with those two nasty cuts.

Chances are Tyson Fury's scar tissue over that eye is permanently damaged and will never properly fully heal. So one can stick a fork in Tyson Fury's career because he is done.

He will never be the same fighter again.
                Fury paid a big price for Mexican independence day. That eye will be a target now for sure, his bother bleeds most nights. Maybe Fury can keep from getting cut again, but now he has something else to worry about.

Comment

Otto only had 20 fights and did one round in 16 months coming into it ,losing to a guy many consider the best heavyweight and giving hima scare of a RTD stoppage .

Stop being a boxing ******.,
                  Hey, you were right about Wallin. Obviously, the cut helped him out a lot, but he took some tremendous punishment without wilting or losing heart and saved his best punch of the night for the last round.

He has a mean streak too. Trying to rip Tyson's cut apart when the ref separated them at the end of one round was just vicious. He deserves to be ranked a lot higher than he is and probably will be soon.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                    The sky is the limit..?!

motherfcker how?

LOSING to a severely cut Tyson Fury is your limit pal you won't get any higher trust me.
                    Bwahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                      Get real, Wallin is no top contender. He is probably the same class as Duhaupas, Szpilka and this journeymen. He had badly hurt man there. Fury looked terrible in last round, he was fighting for survival. In that case, real deal fighter throws some huge shots and closes the show. Wallin couldn`t do that, he clearly lost by decision against badly hurt man.
                      Im not saying Wallin is a killer but the fact that he had Fury hurt is something that I wouldn't imagine Duhaupas or Spilzka doing. The difference between him in this fight and alot of the other fringe guys was that he came to win while they would have waited for something to happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X