Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury Event is Stinker, Nobody Knows He's Even Fighting!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearn is right. And I don’t think Fury fights Wilder. Think he waits for an easy belt when the mandatories/strippings start. But you know what’s also BS? What Hearn and his steroid cheat Whyte did to Rivas.

Comment

Lol Fury has become the laughing stock of the division. He’s boring

Comment

Originally posted by andocom View Post
        He isn't wrong, I understand selective matchmaking (cherry picking) but he is fighting guys who no one knows with no support and no ability to help sell the fights.

The best you could say was at least it is keeping Tyson in the gym and out of trouble, but he is getting no momentum at all from these match ups. If Wilder or Joshua served this up they would be rightfully slated, for all his talk about being a fighting man wouldn't surprised if neutrals were turned off him.
        Have you ever had a close look at Wilder's resume? He fought Jason Gavern as a stay busy while waiting for his shot at the killer journeyman Bermaine Stiverne.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
          I have to agree with Snake on this one. Fury is ruining his career with bob Harem whom treats his fighters like hoes & a few get the bottom btch treatment & become protected,we all know who they are. But they become old & washed up before even fighting the big fights everyone wants to see. They could've oftentimes become ppv stars but Harem pimps them out to benefit himself 1st & foremost like the old Don king shows.
          Haha Bob Harem. I love it. Never heard that one before surprisingly.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
            Reality is usually the complete opposite of anything hearn says. Maybe fury isn't in the biggest event but he is doing what a fighter should do, which is stay active. He isn't posturing for one particular fighter. He is taking on all available opponents. That means when he does get past the bureacracy and gets a big name in the ring, he'll be razor sharp, unlike last time when he was inactive for 3 years, even though he STILL schooled deontay wilder and won that fight after 3 years of inactivity. When tyson's mind is right and he's as sharp as he is now, he's the best heavyweight out there. Look at his current condition and tell me what u think
            True. It doesn't really matter who Fury fights before fighting Wilder.

Fury vs Wilder is the one matters, and it will be much bigger than their first meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Have you ever had a close look at Wilder's resume? He fought Jason Gavern as a stay busy while waiting for his shot at the killer journeyman Bermaine Stiverne.
              Yeah but that was 2014, 5 years ago, we are talking about now, after fighting (beating IMO) Wilder last year. If Wilder pulled that now he wouldn't be getting a pass thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                hearns just talking chit because he aint promoting it

if one of his fighters is facing a cab driver, its the greatest thing since sliced bread.
                Tell me?
                Are you delusional?
                Who would want to promote that rubbish fight with a undercard that sucks a.. too

Comment

....And now more people know Fury's fighting thanks to a rival promoter, even negative press is free advertising. I get what he's saying though; in general, Fury's fights don't live up to the build-ups in terms of excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
                    Reality is usually the complete opposite of anything hearn says. Maybe fury isn't in the biggest event but he is doing what a fighter should do, which is stay active. He isn't posturing for one particular fighter. He is taking on all available opponents. That means when he does get past the bureacracy and gets a big name in the ring, he'll be razor sharp, unlike last time when he was inactive for 3 years, even though he STILL schooled deontay wilder and won that fight after 3 years of inactivity. When tyson's mind is right and he's as sharp as he is now, he's the best heavyweight out there. Look at his current condition and tell me what u think
                    Lolololol
                    "Taking on all available opponents "
                    Tyson fury is not fighting any Top 10 ranked fighter buddy
                    Listen
                    Keep repeating this post to yourself in the mirror
                    You will convince yourself it's all true
                    You Fury fans are Hilarious
                    Lolololol
                    Last edited by greeneye99; 09-10-2019, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      hearns just talking chit because he aint promoting it

if one of his fighters is facing a cab driver, its the greatest thing since sliced bread.
                      Hearns? Everytime you post
                      Hearn
                      Go back to school

Comment

Working...
                      X