Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury Event is Stinker, Nobody Knows He's Even Fighting!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kushking View Post
    I have to agree with Snake on this one. Fury is ruining his career with bob Harem whom treats his fighters like hoes & a few get the bottom btch treatment & become protected,we all know who they are. But they become old & washed up before even fighting the big fights everyone wants to see. They could've oftentimes become ppv stars but Harem pimps them out to benefit himself 1st & foremost like the old Don king shows.
    Bob Arum
    If you gonna hate on him at least spell his name right
    Lol

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      True. It doesn't really matter who Fury fights before fighting Wilder.

Fury vs Wilder is the one matters, and it will be much bigger than their first meeting.
      Well well...
      Sooo it doesn't matter who Fury fights until he fights Wilder huh?
      Ya'll fickle fans are the worst

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
        Mr B sample talking an awful lot
        Stick to the Topic Mr Hearn Hater

Comment

Originally posted by andocom View Post
          Yeah but that was 2014, 5 years ago, we are talking about now, after fighting (beating IMO) Wilder last year. If Wilder pulled that now he wouldn't be getting a pass thats for sure.
          Facts .Facts

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
            Reality is usually the complete opposite of anything hearn says. Maybe fury isn't in the biggest event but he is doing what a fighter should do, which is stay active. He isn't posturing for one particular fighter. He is taking on all available opponents. That means when he does get past the bureacracy and gets a big name in the ring, he'll be razor sharp, unlike last time when he was inactive for 3 years, even though he STILL schooled deontay wilder and won that fight after 3 years of inactivity. When tyson's mind is right and he's as sharp as he is now, he's the best heavyweight out there. Look at his current condition and tell me what u think
            The best comment I have seen in a million years. Well done.

Comment

Top Rank aint got a clue

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE SPERM View Post
                I obviously can't stand that crapstain yet he's correct. Rather watch the mediocre Jaime Munguia + Ryan Garcia card
                Is this on the same night?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  Lol Fury has become the laughing stock of the division. He’s boring
                  Not as boring as Roger Mayweather or on second thoughts...

Comment

You are wrong hearn. i am looking forward to watch this.

Comment

Fury's event might be a stinker but he did toy with the man who was considered the best in the division, the guy who you and your cash cow avoided all these years. And the only reason people are noticing joshua's next fight is because he lost to that fat kid who was unknown before he smashed your bum fighter lol

Comment

Working...
                      X