Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury Event is Stinker, Nobody Knows He's Even Fighting!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
    Bob seems to be completely disconnected from his era of fans.
    How do you invest a 100 million in a guy that has a history of getting burnt out on the sport.

And then think you can recoup your investment through a series of local pub circuit Auto Whoopins?

Bob will keep going till he chokes out ESPN boxing just like he did with previous partner HBO boxing.

The fans are much more educated today. It’s big fights or bust. He used to have the best matchmakers in the sport why do they keep giving us one sided trash?
    Good point, its tyson fury fight week and most people on here are talking about aj and ruiz.

Bob has lost touch of what the fans want . Terrence Crawford's next fight is a clear example of that

Comment

Originally posted by tophat1 View Post
      Good point, its tyson fury fight week and most people on here are talking about aj and ruiz.

Bob has lost touch of what the fans want . Terrence Crawford's next fight is a clear example of that
      Agree with both of you. Bob Arum no longer promotes fights. He is just too old to be a promoter. There is zero promotion of anyone at Top Rank. They started with a bang but fizzled out on ESPN. It’s a shame that because they have a wealth of talent, just no desire to promote them

Comment

I'm not going to lie. I honestly forgot. Honestly until I finish the comments, I still don't remember.

Comment

Reality is usually the complete opposite of anything hearn says. Maybe fury isn't in the biggest event but he is doing what a fighter should do, which is stay active. He isn't posturing for one particular fighter. He is taking on all available opponents. That means when he does get past the bureacracy and gets a big name in the ring, he'll be razor sharp, unlike last time when he was inactive for 3 years, even though he STILL schooled deontay wilder and won that fight after 3 years of inactivity. When tyson's mind is right and he's as sharp as he is now, he's the best heavyweight out there. Look at his current condition and tell me what u think

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE SPERM View Post
            I obviously can't stand that crapstain yet he's correct. Rather watch the mediocre Jaime Munguia + Ryan Garcia card
            Brokely's new alt is a Ryan Garcia fan girl. You probably comment on all his instagram posts from ten different accounts pretending to be a 12 year old latina.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Haymon View Post
              Brokely's new alt is a Ryan Garcia fan girl. You probably comment on all his instagram posts from ten different accounts pretending to be a 12 year old latina.
              He's anti Mexican in half of his posts while I'm not at all you lame ass idiot. Get that Bob Arum nutsack out of your mouth & stop denying that Top Rank sucks balls like you & every b!tch in your family does

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE SPERM View Post
                He's anti Mexican in half of his posts while I'm not at all you lame ass idiot. Get that Bob Arum nutsack out of your mouth & stop denying that Top Rank sucks balls like you & every b!tch in your family does
                That's just a symptom of your dissociative identity disorder. Your Brokely persona is the anti-Mexican bigot while Eddie Sperm is only anti-Brit and HaymonTBE is your black supremacist persona.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Haymon View Post
                  That's just a symptom of your dissociative identity disorder. Your Brokely persona is the anti-Mexican bigot while Eddie Sperm is only anti-Brit and HaymonTBE is your black supremacist persona.
                  Nah I wouldn't ever post anti-Mexican crap & idk who HaymonTBE even is

Comment

Yeah not a big fan of this fight but at least Fury will win.

AJ has a fight like this recently and got KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                      Yeah not a big fan of this fight but at least Fury will win.

AJ has a fight like this recently and got KTFO.

Savage.

Comment

Working...
                      X