No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford: "Watched it again...biased commentary, JEFF HORN BEAT MANNY"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
    Keith is all wrong for Horn I think, don't let the Lopez fight fool you.
    I'm not. I'm going off the Pacquiao fight, where Thurman got dropped off a shot he never should have and went prone after taking a body shot. Now, imagine someone with the power of Horn throwing that same body shot on Keef while he's bullying inside. Keef might get stopped late.

Comment

Originally posted by Unified18 View Post
      punditarena.com/boxing/jmurphy/press-scores-manny-pacquiao-vs-jeff-horn-tell-need-know/

55 different writers,boxers and Kobe had it for Pac, 7 for Horn, 5 Draw

JMM, Rigo, Bradley, L. Lewis, Morales and even the usually anti Pac Hopkins (per his interview with fighthub) all had Pac winning.
      Nuh uh, don't say Bradley. He got bullied into submission by Atlas screaming at him. He had Horn winning originally on the night of the fight.

Comment

Crawford is being delusional...

Comment

Horn was nearly stopped in one of those rounds and his face looked like mush after going life and death against an old, out of prime Pac.

Sometimes I wish in boxing, only a stopped fight or the face calls who won the fight and when a fight is "close", whoever took more punishment or looked hurt more often should lose the fight. Horn looked like he was nearly out while Pac never did.

I'm a Pacfan (obvious) but I am pretty sure at the end of a fight who won it without ever putting bias towards the decision even if I don't like the outcome. When Pac-Marquez 3 ended, I definitely thought Pac was taking an "L" and thought Marquez should be sore for that decision in that fight. No doubt.

When the Pac-Horn fight ended, I was nearly ready to turn my TV off knowing the decision was sealed and done, easy. Similar to the feeling I had after watching Pac-Bradley 1. Then when the decision was announced completely opposite of what you felt you watched, it definitely felt like something was wrong. I think the hardcore Pac haters dig deep to find anything he did wrong or where you could score against him just to give the benefit to the fighter that took the "W" when 90% didn't agree with the decision.

Comment

Horn beat Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Nuh uh, don't say Bradley. He got bullied into submission by Atlas screaming at him. He had Horn winning originally on the night of the fight.
              No he didn't, Bradley said Horn made it close enough that he doesn't have a problem with him getting the nod but he still have Pac winning in his personal scorecard, translation, this likely means he had Pac winning by something like 114-113.

Also no matter how much you twist thing, 55 unofficial scorers had Pac winning vs Horn's 7,compubox also had Pac outlanding Horn in 11 out of 12 rounds and if we go by the eye test Pac landed the cleaner shots as well. The only way I could see anyone scoring this for Horn is if they counted all the headbuts, headlocks and elbows he did as legal shots or if you are an old dinosaur like Skip Bayless who puts way too much emphasize on being the aggressor iwhen scoring fights; he thinks Horn beat Pac but at the same time he thinks Pac beat Mayweather largely because the 2 former were the aggressor in their respective fights.

Comment

Of course Crawford will say Horn won, the guy gets criticize by the media and even his own fellow boxers like Mikey, Khan and Spence for his lack of wins against top competitions and Crawford from his past reaction seems to be bothered by this statements, the man clearly cares about his legacy not just money and he doesn't want to be labelled as the guy who only has one win against top competition (Gamboa) like what Spence said about him September of last year, this is just Crawford trying to hype his resume.

Comment

PAChaters are delusional by nature.
                  Crawford is doing what floyd is
                  they both mentioning (Paquiao's) name to be relevant wtf

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                    I always thought Horn won or it was very close. He stiffened Mannys legs many times...I can see what an effect the commentary had on peoples opinions
                    I'm watching the fight and i'm online telling people, "I think Horn is winning a lot of these rounds. He's landing a lot of solid punches contrary to the commentary". I didn't score it cuz I expected Manny to knock him out in the middle rounds, but this wasn't the robbery like Atlas is claiming. Could have gone either way imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Unified18 View Post
                      No he didn't, Bradley said Horn made it close enough that he doesn't have a problem with him getting the nod but he still have Pac winning in his personal scorecard, translation, this likely means he had Pac winning by something like 114-113.

Also no matter how much you twist thing, 55 unofficial scorers had Pac winning vs Horn's 7,compubox also had Pac outlanding Horn in 11 out of 12 rounds and if we go by the eye test Pac landed the cleaner shots as well. The only way I could see anyone scoring this for Horn is if they counted all the headbuts, headlocks and elbows he did as legal shots or if you are an old dinosaur like Skip Bayless who puts way too much emphasize on being the aggressor iwhen scoring fights; he thinks Horn beat Pac but at the same time he thinks Pac beat Mayweather largely because the 2 former were the aggressor in their respective fights.
                      In the future, please don't ever use compubox to support an argument of who won a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X