Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford: "Watched it again...biased commentary, JEFF HORN BEAT MANNY"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terence Crawford: "Watched it again...biased commentary, JEFF HORN BEAT MANNY"

...NSB on suicide watch, please.

He says he watched it originally and let the commentary sway him. But after rewatching he questioned why Teddy Atlas and the other commentators weren't calling out "all the shots Horn was landing" (CRAWFORD's words).

"Yeah, all that about being dirty...but it's a fight." (Same thing I keep telling people)

That's now FOUR named fighters (Thurman, Porter, Floyd and Crawford) that openly admitted that Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn took his rightful W against Pacman.
    Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 08-22-2019, 08:46 PM.

Ok? What does it matter anymore. Jeff won. I mean Manny even moved on from it and he beat Thurman.

Comment

of course he'd say that he won the belt off horn, but i honestly thought that fight was close af

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
        Ok? What does it matter anymore. Jeff won. I mean Manny even moved on from it and he beat Thurman.
        Ask Crawford. He's the one that mentioned it out of the blue after already beating the guy. So clearly, it's not motivated on anything but the truth.

Simply that NSB's favorite P4P admitting what they refuse to is important.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Ask Crawford. He's the one that mentioned it out of the blue after already beating the guy. So clearly, it's not motivated on anything but the truth.

Simply that NSB's favorite P4P admitting what they refuse to is important.
          Crawford is just mad that he’s on the stagnant side of 147.
          Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Mob judgment only lasts so long then those who are real fans, other boxers and level headed commentators may have a rethink after the fight away from the crowd. It's pretty obvious that Hornet had to have been judged to win the fight because of the way he always came forward and bossed Packy around, in other words he not Packy made the fight.

Comment

I always thought Horn won or it was very close. He stiffened Mannys legs many times...I can see what an effect the commentary had on peoples opinions

Comment

I thought Horn won that fight also and I'm a big Pacquiao fan. Manny had a really rough night in that bout. Even after the 9th round was over Horn came back and was still bringing the fight to Manny and Manny was gassed and had taken a lot of punishment. The commentary was extremely biased ....except for one guy who was telling the truth..Timothy Bradley. I love Pacquiao, he's one of the greatest fighters ever but that was a hard night for him against a guy who was bigger and tougher. Horn has a damn good chin too. He's way underrated.
                Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Just an off night for Manny along with a bad match up for him stylistically.

Horn's size and wrecklessness got the job done against a probably unmotivated/certainly not at his best older Pacquiao.

An even older but much more motivated Pacquiao beat Thurman clearly so, doesn't really matter.

Thurman would probably spark Horn in 5 to be honest lol. Styles make fights at the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                    Just an off night for Manny along with a bad match up for him stylistically.

Horn's size and wrecklessness got the job done against a probably unmotivated/certainly not at his best older Pacquiao.

An even older but much more motivated Pacquiao beat Thurman clearly so, doesn't really matter.

Thurman would probably spark Horn in 5 to be honest lol. Styles make fights at the end of the day.
                    Yeah I'm not sure Thurman could handle Horn that easy. I mean he said it himself, "Horn was a REAL MAN!"

Comment

Working...
                    X