• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horn won a close fight all this talk of robbery was nonsense

Comment

crawford is only saying that cause he beat horn

Comment

Horn brutally beat Pacquiao bloody. Almost felt bad for the little guy. Almost.
        Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Oh really???

Not today TC

TC must fight Spence
          then Thurman
          if he can pull-out a win.. then he can have the biggest payday of his career w/ a PAC fight
          Last edited by Sustanon; 08-23-2019, 10:06 AM.

Comment

TC is just trying to boost his resume since he beat Horn.
            There is nothing much going on with his career lol
            Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Yeah I'm not sure Thurman could handle Horn that easy. I mean he said it himself, "Horn was a REAL MAN!"
              Keith is all wrong for Horn I think, don't let the Lopez fight fool you.

Comment

Very disappointed with so called boxing fan who swear they know the sweet science . They live and breathe what mayweather is saying and yet they don’t know boxing . If ur that easily swayed by what other boxers with agenda are saying and thinks horn won that fight then agapito Sanchez legitmately gotta a draw with pacquaio. Sanchez and horn has no business (pun intended) getting a draw and a win with pacquaio.

Comment

9-3 Manny is too much, 7-5 or 8-4 Manny is fine, 6-6 is acceptable and I get that score, a Horn win is generous to Horn.

And I’m not shocked all of Pacquioa’s competitors at welterweight think he lost that fight lol.

Comment

punditarena.com/boxing/jmurphy/press-scores-manny-pacquiao-vs-jeff-horn-tell-need-know/

55 different writers,boxers and Kobe had it for Pac, 7 for Horn, 5 Draw

JMM, Rigo, Bradley, L. Lewis, Morales and even the usually anti Pac Hopkins (per his interview with fighthub) all had Pac winning.

Comment

Bud needs to fire his manager for making him resign with Top Rank without a guarantee of a top level fight!

He’ll soon realize as guys beat his best wins in more impressive fashion that he must step it up!

Him not pulling up at PBC shows and calling out the guys in his weight class doesn’t help either!

He’ll be getting a 70-30 split from Spence once Errol cleans up his “side of the street” holding 3 belts and the scalps of a top 35 at worst ATG in Pacquiao, Prime Porter, and maybe Prime Danny Garcia or Ugas!

I skipped Thurman cuz I doubt he’ll ever fight Spence but we’ll see!

Comment

Working...
                      X