Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxers who aren't doping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing isn’t as dirty as MMA where nearly everyone in the UFC promotion is doping.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ox View Post
      Not really
      They are not commies for sure .
      "Politics of Ukraine. Politics of Ukraine takes place in a framework of a semi-presidential representative democratic republic and of a multi-party system. Executive power is exercised by the Cabinet of Ministers (until 1996, jointly with the President). Legislative power is vested in the parliament (Verkhovna Rada). "

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
        Can anyone name with confidence some boxers who they are certain aren't doping?

With the recent stuff with Whyte...and BJS...and Willie Monroe...and now the Hurd/J Rock stuff....I mean I am just suspicious of everyone.

Whyte/Fury/BJS do not really have the roider body type...yet were all doping...WMJ while having the shredded physique...is a featherfisted guy, would have never suspected him.

Hurd using wouldn't surprise me...but JRock seems to have undergone a fairly impressive transformation as well...and the SNAC stuff is just very suspicious to me...seems to be hiding in plain sight in a way.

The guys who are in great shape come fight time set off alarm bells...you don't often ever see guys that fit...I'm sure most of them are taking a lot of legal stuff as well, but the physiques, and transformations, of most of the fighters just seems to set off alarm bells.

Part of me just feels like it is a culture thing like cycling was/is...where to compete at the top level you almost have to start doping...and there are wink/wink ways around it to not get caught, which guys on the inside can get away with unless they get stupid or really unlucky.

So my question is are there any boxers out there who people feel confident in saying they are not doping? I honestly wouldn't feel confident betting on any of these guys...if any of them came out as doping it wouldn't surprise me.
        Wilder only one doing VADA 365 Donaire was, but I heard he is no longer doing it. This is different then CBP which uses VADA, but hardly ever tests. VADA 365 you pay for yourself and Wilder has been doing this for a few years.

Comment

Working...
        X