Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UNBIASED BOXING View Post
    everyone dopes
    No they don’t.

For every contender and champion there are tons of club fighters and journeymen who have no incentive to do this — it would be wasted money.

Go to a club show sometime where the headliner might be an 8-3 guy against a 6-4 guy (and the rest of the card may be like 2-3 vs. 6-7, or even an undercard where the 11-0 prospect is fighting someone who is 4-12 ... out of those at most the 11-0 guy is possibly doping.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
      Wanheng Menayothin and Knockout CP Freshmart.

It’s hard to imagine someone could be on PEDs and weigh 105 pounds.
      There are several different types of PED'S like EPO which has 0 to do with weight or muscle gain...Hell some PED'S allow a man to make a certain weight

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        "Everyone is on steroids"

-Nate Diaz
        Lol right...that quote pops into my head everything I think about athletes and PED use

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          There are several different types of PED'S like EPO which has 0 to do with weight or muscle gain...Hell some PED'S allow a man to make a certain weight
          Good point/post....

Comment

Originally posted by Trashman_ View Post
            I figured it was basically known that probably every top level professional fighter is on something.
            I guess in that case...the ability to get away with it for so many of them is astounding, if not impressive...but in general I agree that PED usage is probably widespread

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
            No they don’t.

For every contender and champion there are tons of club fighters and journeymen who have no incentive to do this — it would be wasted money.

Go to a club show sometime where the headliner might be an 8-3 guy against a 6-4 guy (and the rest of the card may be like 2-3 vs. 6-7, or even an undercard where the 11-0 prospect is fighting someone who is 4-12 ... out of those at most the 11-0 guy is possibly doping.
            Idk man...walking around my local gym I would imagine a high percentage of average Joes are taking some type of supplement(s) and would be bordering on taking illegal if not outright illegal ones.

I agree that it probably isn't as widespread amongst the lower level guys, because they don't really have the means as you suggest...but guys at that level have even more of a motive sometimes to actually dope, since they want to actually get to that top level.

Comment

The losers?

Comment

Lomachenko

Too much integrity

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                  The losers?
                  Lol right

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  Lomachenko

Too much integrity
                  I would say he would be one of the least likely imo as well

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    Lomachenko

Too much integrity
                    Bro, he's a commie. They all dope over there

Comment

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."
                      For confidence in a drug testing agency, there has to be complete autonomy from the fighter, the alphabets and the state commissions, who all have a vested interest in the results.
                      Imagine MLB's Mike Trout having a personal contract with USADA, the way FM did. It's fukin laughable.
                      Until there's a credible person as Boxing Czar, who has final authority, all drug testing just isn't credible (and that's not even going into the science of beating the tests.)

Comment

Working...
                      X