Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxers who aren't doping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys who are in year round VADA testing, don't hype up supplement products and the like. It's hard to tell really.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow View Post
      To be honest though, Wilder fights for his daughter, if he doped he would be letting her down and I don't think he could live with that. His faith in his freakish power has got him this far, why ruin it all? Just doesn't seem like the kind of dude that would do that.
      Wilder is a tough one to call for me...part of me thinks no, part of me yes...his big weight gain/loss he experimented with a few years ago was suspicious...but then again he is obviously blessed with natural power so maybe he has never felt the need to cheat

Originally posted by UNBIASED BOXING View Post
      everyone dopes
      Yep this is my general perspective as well...

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
      Gennadiy Golovkin
      I think he is one of the least likely...only caveat being at the tail end of his career maybe he could feel the need for a little boost, especially if everyone around him is doping as well...I would lean no on GGG, and that's about as good as I could say about anyone

Originally posted by thedarkdragon11 View Post
      I second this...

He revolutionized the way to prove that a boxer is free from PEDs... One of the key factor why he won the 2012 Fighter of the Year award over the suspicious guy who murdered the grandpa the same year...
      QRD on what he did?

Comment

Wanheng Menayothin and Knockout CP Freshmart.

It’s hard to imagine someone could be on PEDs and weigh 105 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... Donaire, Bradley and Rigo were the first to take VADA (when nobody wanted to...)
          Thanks for the post/info...I would probably lean no on someone like Bradley and Rigo too...so maybe some guys out there are clean

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
          Guys who are in year round VADA testing, don't hype up supplement products and the like. It's hard to tell really.
          yep...just hard to say man...even the VADA testing, it's like, I don't even exactly know what it all entails...almost seems like a wink/wink way of acting like they are testing, and VADA gets their payment, gives you a clean result, and you guys wink at each other and go on your way.

Idk maybe I'm just overly skeptical...just seems like there are numerous ways now to beat the system...part of the reason why I think everyone is doing it, is because some guys clearly are doing it...and I would think the clean ones would be a little more vocal about the cheaters, and would know generally who was cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
            Wanheng Menayothin and Knockout CP Freshmart.

It’s hard to imagine someone could be on PEDs and weigh 105 pounds.
            Lol! Nice yeah certainly would seem less likely

Comment

I think that a lot of fighters that are doping don't get suspected because people still associate PED usage with a "bodybuilder" look. Athletes in weight category sports, and other sports where being heavier isn't an advantage, don't use the same drugs in the same way as the muscle and strength guys.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                I think that a lot of fighters that are doping don't get suspected because people still associate PED usage with a "bodybuilder" look. Athletes in weight category sports, and other sports where being heavier isn't an advantage, don't use the same drugs in the same way as the muscle and strength guys.
                Yep good points as well..there are so many designer drugs now...for weight loss, stamina etc...that physique alone is not a great indicator of who is cheating

Comment

Adrien broner.

Comment

"Everyone is on steroids"

-Nate Diaz

Comment

I figured it was basically known that probably every top level professional fighter is on something.

Comment

Working...
                      X