Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Completes VADA Testing Program - But Not Yet In The Clear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    So what you’re saying is that Dillian Whyte doesn’t know how to read? I guess it’s better people think you’re illiterate than a cheater
    Banned lists are updated all the time . Any form of DMAA can come up positive if the chemical compounds are similar, ones not going to go through a banned substance list back in 2014 and know DMAA is and know it's methyl name. And assume it's illegal .

Better to not post then look ****** 24/7 but we can't help that either right ?

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Banned lists are updated all the time . Any form of DMAA can come up positive if the chemical compounds are similar, ones not going to go through a banned substance list back in 2014 and know DMAA is and know it's methyl name. And assume it's illegal .

Better to not post then look ****** 24/7 but we can't help that either right ?
      So in other words, he was too ****** to check to see if what he was buying had banned ingredients. You said yourself, it was right on the ingredients list.

This is something amateur athletes are cautious of, but a professional is just too dumb to check a label. Would rather just not get paid for two years? I ran all of my supplements by my coaches when I was in the Ams. But I guess a pro like Dillian would rather just wing it. Take a PWO before your fight, see what happens.

Comment

• I’m hearing reports that the B sample came back negative ??

Dill needs to sue some clown for this f**kery

Comment

• Very strange.
          There's a lot more detail to come out to many any sense out of this.
          Anything else is just speculation at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straightener View Post
            I’m hearing reports that the B sample came back negative ??

Dill needs to sue some clown for this f**kery
            Where? I haven’t seen anything about it coming back.

Same source that said Rivas was the one who tested dirty?

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Where? I haven’t seen anything about it coming back.

Same source that said Rivas was the one who tested dirty?
              My bad

I got it twisted ... said the b sample from vada came back sound.

American Guy called counter punch boxing did a vid on YouTube but I missed the vada bit . It’s the ukad b sample we need to hear from

Comment

• Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                My bad

I got it twisted ... said the b sample from vada came back sound.

American Guy called counter punch boxing did a vid on YouTube but I missed the vada bit . It’s the ukad b sample we need to hear from
                Even if the B sample comes back positive what does it prove? What changes?

They cleared him to fight from the A sample and accepted that the adverse finding had a medical explanation. They decided not to suspend him.

Comment

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post

They cleared him to fight from the A sample and accepted that the adverse finding had a medical explanation. They decided not to suspend him.
                  Yeh that’s true

Would be nice if ukad released a statement

Getting annoying now

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Whyte never said he took a tainted supplement. He bought an off the counter product that contained a banned substance.
                    I'm speaking on what the current situation could be about more than the past situation.

I honestly didnt even recall the past situation til you just reminded me of it. Believe it was that Jack'd sh^t or something like that right? Recall a few people ran afoul with that sh^t.

Comment

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post

Isn't there some limbo you reside in in the UK til the B sample gets tested? And the reason he got to fight was cuz they couldn't test the B sample to confirm the positive result or "adverse findings". Once his B sample comes back positive, as it does 99.9% of the time, I'd expect him to be suspended. Unless they have decided to not test the B sample thats what I'm assuming will go down.

The how's & why's of what got him cleared during that meeting with any anabolic steroids in his system is beyond my understanding. Trace amounts or otherwise I think something is rotten in Denmark with this whole deal like when Arum got Margarito cleared to fight in NY with only one good eye.

Comment

Working...
                      X