Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Completes VADA Testing Program - But Not Yet In The Clear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
    I think they used a VADA test to prove the UKAD test was innaccurate. That's why he was cleared to fight.

Surely they were very close to each other otherwise the NADP wouldn't have cleared him.
    I think you are overestimating what it takes to be cleared. He could have just said he passed all VADA tests and wants his B sample tested and that would have likely cleared him.

But who knows how close the tests were from each other?

Actually, when did Rivas and Whyte enter the VADA program? Were they in it before June 17?

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      I think he failed the July 17th UKAD test. Passed VADA tests on the 15th, 17th and 21st
      No. There is no way he takes a test on July 17th and gets the results back on the same day.

Rafael said he failed a UKAD test on June 17th and got the results back on July 17th.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Do you remember that tweet that VADA welcomed Rivas and Whyte to their testing? Do you know which day that tweet was sent?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Damn, that's interesting. Especially in light of this part:

None of those tests were positive, including samples taken June 15, which is why the WBC, which works closely with VADA on its mandatory Clean Boxing Program, was not informed of the positive UKAD test.

So clean on June 15th and trace amounts June 17th?

I haven't looked into it so much and I'm far from an expert, but seems to me that he didn't do something intentional (unless those are the type of PED's you would microdose, but I haven't seen that stated anywhere) or one of those tests is off. Hopefully we get the B sample results soon.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            Actually, when did Rivas and Whyte enter the VADA program? Were they in it before June 17?
            Whyte passed a VADA test on June 15th.

Interesting.

From MCC's link.

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...iled-drug-test

Comment

So he was in the program for almost three months with VADA. This is a terrible look for VADA. I want to see which dates they tested him on opposed to UKAD.

Comment

Huh. So either VADA screwed up, or UKAD screwed up...

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
                  Whyte was set-up? Who's mad at him?
                  Well he was accusing UKAD of getting Joshua TUE’s lol 😂.... So yeah you never know. Be careful those who you call out, they might have important people backing them.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    No. There is no way he takes a test on July 17th and gets the results back on the same day.

Rafael said he failed a UKAD test on June 17th and got the results back on July 17th.
                    Ah, OK.

This is a line of thought on whats actually happened. W

Comment

I'd be curious what the times of the testing were.

I'm sure you could use a masking agent with a tiny half life & maybe there was some overlap with the one testing group & masking & not with the other. And I tend to suspect there are masking agents & tactics that these testing agencies aren't even testing for or hip to yet.

Could still be a tainted supplement obviously to & it just didn't register to VADA cuz they got a higher threshold to ding for something than UKAD does. All PED tests aren't the same fyi.

Comment

Working...
                      X