Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Suspends Dillian Whyte's Position as Interim-Champ, Mandatory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
    Yep, the real problem and subterfuge is that Team hearn/BBBofC/Whyte wasn't forthcoming to Team Rivas and the WBC. How can any fighter, promoter, or sanctioning body trust these guys to be professionals, and do the right thing going forward?

If this turns out as bad as it looks I wouldn't deal with these dudes. No morals, no ethics, no sense of professional propriety. They would have zero trust levels as professional bocing officials ...

Switched the agreed upon gloves? And the management Team went along with it? With no notice?

Next would be not honoring financial commitments and other agreements. Where there's smoke ...
    WADA rules state the investigation should be confidential. They were following WADA rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
      That's not how you address PEDS.

Canelo had a nano trace of Clen 78 days away.

Whyte failed a test 3 days away for 2 banned substances.

People need to realize how PEDS work..
      Canelo is still a ***n cheater. Try to spin it any other way.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Let me Guess, Whyte and Eddie are going to sue the WBC too now?

As for B Samples, they probably destroyed those Samples by now or replaced them with Clean Samples! That is how Corrupt things are looking right now

I still say go ahead and let Wilder fight him so Wilder can end him I think that would be the perfect Ending for Whyte and I'm not even a Wilder fans like that BUT he would destroy HIM and I think even Whyte "FANS" knows that but they want the fight hoping that Whyte can get lucky I Guess
        Whyte's a tough guy. I like him, he always has a chance 'cause he'll go out on his shield. But this nonsense is beyond surprising. And his Team's responses to all of this have been excuses, which makes it all look complicit. Whyte's credibility seriously on the line. hearn and BBBoC are gonna be done, depending on their response from here forward.

All of this to fight Rivas?? Unbelieveable.

Team UK is very shaky these days. First AJ seemingly wilts (though in fairness, a bad shot to the head definitely can change everything). Next, Whyte and questionable behavior from every corner of UK professional boxing .... to make sure they win against Rivas. Or at least that the show happens as scheduled. Kinda crazy that so many are risking their credibility so recklessly.

I'm thinking hearn and DAZN are panicking. Why though? Is there serious trouble afoot?

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
          That's not how you address PEDS.

Canelo had a nano trace of Clen 78 days away.

Whyte failed a test 3 days away for 2 banned substances.

People need to realize how PEDS work..
          1 banned substance. A substance that needs to be taken consistently over a period of time to be of benefit. It has a detection window of 19 days and he passed a VADA test 2 days before. So he definitely wasn't taking it during training. Starting a cycle 3 days before a fight after you've already finished training makes zero sense. Logical explanation = contamination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            WADA rules state the investigation should be confidential. They were following WADA rules.
            Can't be confidential and risk others health in the process. No one's confidentiality *****s the health the other fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
              Can't be confidential and risk others health in the process. No one's confidentiality *****s the health the other fighter.
              See that's a different problem. WADA rules are designed for athletics as a whole. Not specifically combat sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by tokon View Post
                Yes, it just shows their real attitude towards PED use, doesn't it.
                Yes sir it most certainly does

Comment

• Dylan is going to drink the B sample, then take another test and fail it and blame the contaminated B urine, leading to immediate reinstatement.

Comment

• Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                    Yeah, it's his fault that guys get caught doping when presented with stringent drug testing.
                    Wilder either does voodoo (I heard him talk about being into it one time) or Al Haymon must be a member of some occultic group with a global reach.

It can’t be coincidental that every time Wilder is meant to face a decent mandatory, they always fail the drug test. And there’s always a pattern to it.

Comment

• Respect to the WBC. Not often I praise a ABC Group, but when a commissions drops the ball like the UK one has here that a ABC Group responds in a better manner than the WBC has here.

Comment

Working...
                      X