Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm calling it now. Whyte will be cleared.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
    Hardly, I really liked Whyte, pissed off he ruined everything. Pissed of UK fighters are almost never clean if they're successful. Even broke my hand smashing the bag over it. I was invested in his career the pr.ick.
    Our fighters don't fail drug tests though? Whyte is Jamaican anyway.

Galahad failed a test. That's legit. Saunders didn't have juice in his system it was Amphetamines which is allowed out of competition with everyone other than VADA. Taking that stuff a day before a fight won't do anything for you. In fact, the reverse. Fury didn't actually fail the test, it was trace amounts.

But who else?

Comment

Want me to ****ing send you the link to what course I'm doing? It's a unique course that nowhere else in the world does. It's in UCD, called biological, biomedical and biomolecular sciences. Not ****ing easy to get into but it was for me. Didn't study a day in my last year at school and did drugs every day. Go ahead and call me stupid, I invite the opportunity to call you out on your ****. I'm not a huge person I have small parents haha, I'm light af but I can beat up my significantly larger siblings so I don't mind. I'm not insecure of who I am so you can try and fail to piss me off that way, you can only imagine what kind of sh.it I've heard before.
      You're not an insecure person? Sure you're not. Forget that you've proven to be in this thread already.

Comment

Go break your hand on a heavy bag it's quite relieving actually. All that Whyte rage has left me now, all that's left is for him to be banned.
        You broke your hand hitting a heavy-bag because Whyte failed a test? Even though you think most of us are cheats and utter scum? But you still invested in him?

You seem very confused. Your lies and illogical nonsense prove this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bandman View Post
          the UK is the home of the juice

i say ban all UK boxers until we figure this out
          Americans in all sport are failing tests all the time. Just look at the amount of juicers in boxing and MMA alone. But can you give me a list of British drug cheats the way I can with you? Go on, give it a go and see who's right? (It's me)

Comment

• Funnily enough there is a big PED issue in the news in Australia at the moment from the Swimming world championships which has a few parallels with the Whyte case.

A chinese swimmer who has popped previously and has a current case (after he smashed his test viles with a hammer I believe) was allowed to swim, he won and the Australian wouldn't stand on the podium with him (they have history with each other also).

Now it comes out that a female Australian swimmer who pulled out mysteriously (for "personal reasons") prior to the event tested positive for a PED.

Swimming Australia is under fire for not releasing the info earlier, legally they couldn't as she didn't have a sanction, just a provisional suspension, she could have, but didn't.

Also Sun Yang the Chinese swimmer is allowed to compete while his case works it way through.

So yeah, its just boxing that has its issues.

Comment

• Cleared of what? His actions were reprehensible. Moreover, why does a big motherfucker like him needs to juice and dope up for in the first place? I mean why does he has to cheat to win? He stands 6'4 and weighs over 260 lbs.
              Last edited by champion4ever; 07-28-2019, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Cleared of what? His actions were reprehensible. Moreover, why does a big motherfucker like him needs juice and dope up in the first place? I mean why does he has to cheat to win? He stands 6'4 and weighs over 260 lbs.
                Whyte roided himself up and wore 8oz gloves looking for a big highlight reel KO and instead he got dropped by an uppercut and still had to rely on breaks in the 12th round

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Whyte roided himself up and wore 8oz gloves looking for a big highlight reel KO and instead he got dropped by an uppercut and still had to rely on breaks in the 12th round
                  Now you can't blame a fighter like Andy Ruiz for not wanting to fight in Great Britain because the BBBoC and UKAD are full of corruption.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    No doubt and the referee aided him also. The British have the worst boxing officials in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by andocom View Post
                      Funnily enough there is a big PED issue in the news in Australia at the moment from the Swimming world championships which has a few parallels with the Whyte case.

A chinese swimmer who has popped previously and has a current case (after he smashed his test viles with a hammer I believe) was allowed to swim, he won and the Australian wouldn't stand on the podium with him (they have history with each other also).

Now it comes out that a female Australian swimmer who pulled out mysteriously (for "personal reasons") prior to the event tested positive for a PED.

Swimming Australia is under fire for not releasing the info earlier, legally they couldn't as she didn't have a sanction, just a provisional suspension, she could have, but didn't.

Also Sun Yang the Chinese swimmer is allowed to compete while his case works it way through.

So yeah, its just boxing that has its issues.
                      I brought up the Sun Yang case myself and was scoffed at on this forum. According to numerous sources the Whyte case was handled delicately because of Yang and Mamadou Sakho.

https://www.sportsintegrityinitiativ...on-in-damages/

Comment

Working...
                      X