Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm calling it now. Whyte will be cleared.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Dill.. you done fugged up. That's just too bad ain't it.

Get yo ass back in line and maybe you'll get a title shot in 2025.

Comment

• Whyte will be cleared, ruiz will come to the UK, ruiz will lose, wilder will go back in to protection mode and all the deontay Al haymon ruiz fans will cry rivers about how the UK is corrupt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        Whyte will be cleared, ruiz will come to the UK, ruiz will lose, wilder will go back in to protection mode and all the deontay Al haymon ruiz fans will cry rivers about how the UK is corrupt.
        Cool story. Will we ever see AJ in America again?

Comment

• Did Whyte get cleared yet? His “tell all statement” via Twitter was so very informative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            He's got the VADA tests as evidence. He's also kept his hair for a reason, that will be tested too. Someone guilty would be shaving that **** off and disposing of it. He will be cleared. Of course people with no common sense will cry corruption, but who cares about fools like that anyway?
            This is what happend Whyte has passed 12 weeks of Vada and failed 1 test from UK DOPING.

He may well have been cleaned, the board and eddie hearn as promoter should have notified Rivas that is by biggest complaint. a lawsuit should be dealt with by Hearns and BBBC. Whyte i hope the they strip him and declare the fight a no contest. He did not win fairly, that steroid is what got him cheating scumbag. He has done before bit like a padephile.

Comment

• Yeah, I don't get the kerfuffle

Comment

• For the life of me i cant understand why whyte and hearn are being defended this hard?????

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Cool story. Will we ever see AJ in America again?
                  Hope not. Id rather Joshua does what the yanks do and refuse to travel. Play you at your own game for a change.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                    For the life of me i cant understand why whyte and hearn are being defended this hard?????

I don't get it either......

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                      Hope not. Id rather Joshua does what the yanks do and refuse to travel. Play you at your own game for a change.

american promoters keep fighters over here because we generate teh most money. it's not f#cking close. hopkins vs f#cking calzaghe when they were old as **** did more at the gate than joshua did against wladimir klitschko at wembley. really!

british promoters fight in the UK so they can pump their fighters full of drugs and give them an 8 oz set of gloves on fight night. hearn is goign to get somebody killed. i don't think i've ever seen anything so shady in major fight at HW.

Comment

Working...
                      X