Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm calling it now. Whyte will be cleared.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm calling it now. Whyte will be cleared.

He's got the VADA tests as evidence. He's also kept his hair for a reason, that will be tested too. Someone guilty would be shaving that **** off and disposing of it. He will be cleared. Of course people with no common sense will cry corruption, but who cares about fools like that anyway?
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 07-27-2019, 10:17 AM.

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    I'm calling it now. Whyte will be cleared.

He's got the VADA tests as evidence. He's also kept his hair for a reason, that will be tested too. He will be cleared. Of course people with no common sense will cry corruption, but who cares about fools like that anyway?
    ... he should have fought in the U.S for that to happen...

Comment

Please Robbie you need to find an underground bunker somewhere and just wait for the news to blow over. Whatever happens, happens.

Comment

I agree with you.

He was cleared to fight by them, he had a hearing already and provided 'evidence' apparently. He got caught with ultra trace amounts before the fight and passed the VADA tests. But we don't really know much yet

Comment

I’m shocked that Robbie Barrett thinks Dillian Whyte is innocent, aren’t you?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
            I’m shocked that Robbie Barrett thinks Dillian Whyte is innocent, aren’t you?
            Evidence and common sense.

1. Whyte has passed VADA testing.

2. Taking a drug that has a detection of 19 days, VADA would have caught him if he was doing it during training.

3. Nobody is going to start taking a steroid AFTER finishing training already. Would be pointless.

4. Keeping evidence (his hair) which can be tested, someone guilty would be very stupid to do.

Leads me to believe the man wasn't roiding.

Comment

1. He failed a drug test.

Yeah that’s all I need.

1. Whyte has passed VADA testing.

2. Taking a drug that has a detection of 19 days, VADA would have caught him if he was doing it during training.

3. Nobody is going to start taking a steroid AFTER finishing training already. Would be pointless.

4. Keeping evidence (his hair) which can be tested, someone guilty would be very stupid to do.

Leads me to believe the man wasn't roiding.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post

1. He failed a drug test.

Yeah that’s all I need.
                That's because you're a simpleton.

Luckily UKAD allows an athlete to defend themselves before throwing them under a bus.

Comment

Only thing here is he could face minor penalty for unknowingly taking a tampered product which still may get him banned for a short time which is stupid but its in the rules or within the rules. hope hes cleared I would like to see the idots who went on the attack in the media including Mr. Hauser lawyer supreme . lol

Comment

The simpleton is the one who looks at the history of B samples overturning A samples and realizes there’s a 99.99% chance that it won’t do that.

That's because you're a simpleton.

Luckily UKAD allows an athlete to defend themselves before throwing them under a bus.

Comment

Working...
                    X