Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fat Boy Dan contract won't be renewed by ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It says i need a subscription to read or remove ad block.

What do they say in the article?

Comment

• everyone times come to a end when a new wave comes through, Dan im sure seen it coming if its true.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        LMAO! when you said he looks smelly and doesn't take a shower!

What else did u say it got censored out?

Yeah its probably some welfare thing like you guessed he needs to work a legit job to get Workmans comp. I'm assuming he's like waiter or something but doesnt admit it because he's ashamed. most of those wannabe actors are waiters but never admit that they are.

All signs point to it: No car, same clothes, looks dirty like he never showers, is a non-compensated community theater actor lol.

My lady showed me this like 2020 special about some community theater actor who landed some hot chick. She was also a wannabe actor too. So the dude killed like 2 of their class mates to get like 10G's to buy her nice things. All the message boards were lit up with jokes about: Never trust a community theater actor! LMAO!

Whats your take on PBC tho bro? Would love to hear your thoughts why it gets so much hate.
        I think pbc is great, haymon is great. I think it gets hate because of fan boys of fighters, mainly now you got british fans of hearn, joshua and dazn going at pbc.

Man i remember that story that happened in California i believe scary stuff. This why you never tell anyone how much money you make or have in the bank.

I think Gabe could be a professional moocher. I dont think he gets welfare or government assistance. He basically finds people who will let him house sit, like kato kaelin who was a starving actor, kato used to house sit for oj simpson.

Gabe uses the public restroom to take a shower. But he doesn't eat much, he said he only takes a dump twice a week or something, thats how you know he doesn't eat much.

I think he just turned 46, also if you look at his twitter all he does all day is post about how bad Trump is and impeach him. So he obviously has no job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
          I bet that Fat Dan will be the replacement of Mike C on Fox's PBC shows.
          I highly doubt it, Fat Dan was a critic of PBC. Mike is basically like a step son to Haymon.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            damn! lol so Bob just calling the shots at ESPN then now.

I remember they were all buddy buddy hanging out in the media room from some older videos I saw. I guess Bob doesn't like how Dan doesnt kiss his arse like the rest of the writers do.
            Bob has no friends, this dude will turn on anyone, he is as shrewd as they come. Just look at how he hates Cotto and Pacquiao when they left him, but when they were with him they were his close dear friends and like sons to him lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
              I don't like Dan, but I feel bad. I man's gotta eat

Looks like he's been eating a little too well, for the last 40+ years.

Comment

• Rich executives are morons so someone will throw him a bone...once youre part of the group you basically fail upwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  No surprise there.

Wonder what happens to him. DAZN throws some money at him? That paid sports news site picks him up?
                  Fat ass will move back into his mom's basement.

Comment

• Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                    I don't like Dan, but I feel bad. I man's gotta eat
                    he does.... but seriously, sucks any time a mans loses a job

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                      Fat ass will move back into his mom's basement.
                      move back?

Comment

Working...
                      X