No announcement yet.

Fat Boy Dan contract won't be renewed by ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
    It says i need a subscription to read or remove ad block.

What do they say in the article?
    Basically only a handful of elite channels make $$$ on YouTube.

Comment

I think pbc is great, haymon is great. I think it gets hate because of fan boys of fighters, mainly now you got british fans of hearn, joshua and dazn going at pbc.

Man i remember that story that happened in California i believe scary stuff. This why you never tell anyone how much money you make or have in the bank.

I think Gabe could be a professional moocher. I dont think he gets welfare or government assistance. He basically finds people who will let him house sit, like kato kaelin who was a starving actor, kato used to house sit for oj simpson.

Gabe uses the public restroom to take a shower. But he doesn't eat much, he said he only takes a dump twice a week or something, thats how you know he doesn't eat much.

I think he just turned 46, also if you look at his twitter all he does all day is post about how bad Trump is and impeach him. So he obviously has no job.
      HOLY F bro these highlighted bolded quotes of yours brighten up my day LMAO! We need to keep this thread going to make us laugh and help deal with our stressful jobs and weeks unlike some people who don't have a job and dont work lol.

YEah bro I'm with you as well I love PBC and Al and lets keep it 100 if we fighters we gonna go for the most money who be looking out for us period. If my arse was a pro fighter u best believe im going for PBC and Al no doubt. The last promo company id sign with is TR.

Oh shat u knew the story too? Yeah she told me basically the same thing Dont ever tell anyone how much you make and how much you got in the bank. I used to be like that and flossing all the time when I was a GM making 6 figs now I dont make nearly as much money as I was making back then, but yeah after seeing that 2020 episode my lady showed me that's another reason why I stopped doing social media. too many haters and weirdos stalking you add the metoo movement on top of that its a hard pass for me!

Thats funny that u said Gabes on Twitter all day yelling about Trump. I dislike Trump too but u dont see me wasting time posting the obvious about him during business work hours because you and I have jobs and he does not as you pointed out! Who is he supporting in the election by the way? Let me guess Kamala Harris? He seems the type that would automatically endorse Kamala just cuz she's from the Bay too.

But yeah back to PBC I just dont get why fans are mad. its not like the fans work for TR or GB or anything. The way they protest PBC u would think PBC threw them under the bus or something. Stupid shat!

Al Haymon checks all day baby!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
        Basically only a handful of elite channels make $$$ on YouTube.
        oh for sure only a small amount make the millions, but guys like Dontae and Boxing Ego make good enough cash 80 to 100k a year. I know that 78sports guy on his super chat was getting like 500 dollar total donations and was showing off cash he made of his adsense on youtube. A lot of people make 30 to 50k off youtube, thats pretty good cash doing nothing but post opinions on video.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          HOLY F bro these highlighted bolded quotes of yours brighten up my day LMAO! We need to keep this thread going to make us laugh and help deal with our stressful jobs and weeks unlike some people who don't have a job and dont work lol.

YEah bro I'm with you as well I love PBC and Al and lets keep it 100 if we fighters we gonna go for the most money who be looking out for us period. If my arse was a pro fighter u best believe im going for PBC and Al no doubt. The last promo company id sign with is TR.

Oh shat u knew the story too? Yeah she told me basically the same thing Dont ever tell anyone how much you make and how much you got in the bank. I used to be like that and flossing all the time when I was a GM making 6 figs now I dont make nearly as much money as I was making back then, but yeah after seeing that 2020 episode my lady showed me that's another reason why I stopped doing social media. too many haters and weirdos stalking you add the metoo movement on top of that its a hard pass for me!

Thats funny that u said Gabes on Twitter all day yelling about Trump. I dislike Trump too but u dont see me wasting time posting the obvious about him during business work hours because you and I have jobs and he does not as you pointed out! Who is he supporting in the election by the way? Let me guess Kamala Harris? He seems the type that would automatically endorse Kamala just cuz she's from the Bay too.

But yeah back to PBC I just dont get why fans are mad. its not like the fans work for TR or GB or anything. The way they protest PBC u would think PBC threw them under the bus or something. Stupid shat!

Al Haymon checks all day baby!
          Ill just say this Haymon could have easily had Pacman robbed in the Broner and Thurman fights, but he didnt. People suggested that Haymon paid off Pacquiao's taxes to use him as a stepping stone or lamb for his young lions, but as we see now that is not the case.

If that were Arum Pac would have been robbed against Broner and Thurman.

Arum screwed Pac bad and now he hates him and talks crap about him.

Gabe doesn't work, I believe he is a house sitter. I know when he lived in Korea Town in LA, he was rooming with two other guys. He was going to auditions and never landed an agent, he got a weak agent who was sending him to Mexican ghetto tv shows as auditions.

I have no clue what his goal is in life, he is very strange, an egomaniac guy who still thinks he is a Mexican Brad pitt.

Comment

Ill just say this Haymon could have easily had Pacman robbed in the Broner and Thurman fights, but he didnt. People suggested that Haymon paid off Pacquiao's taxes to use him as a stepping stone or lamb for his young lions, but as we see now that is not the case.

If that were Arum Pac would have been robbed against Broner and Thurman.

Arum screwed Pac bad and now he hates him and talks crap about him.

Gabe doesn't work, I believe he is a house sitter. I know when he lived in Korea Town in LA, he was rooming with two other guys. He was going to auditions and never landed an agent, he got a weak agent who was sending him to Mexican ghetto tv shows as auditions.

I have no clue what his goal is in life, he is very strange, an egomaniac guy who still thinks he is a Mexican Brad pitt.
            LMFAO! How do u know about all this in Gabe's life does he post about it? Like is he like hey guys I got a weak agent who only sends me to ghetto Mexican shows for auditions? LOL. Who are these 2 roommates of his? maybe we can interview them more to get the answers like ask them did he even contribute to rent and bills? ask them what does he do for legit work? I dont get why he thinks he's good looking at all? Like you said the guy looks dirty and not even Clean cut enough to be an actor unless he's playing the creepy homeless man crackhead begging or change on street? I remember someone posted a video of like him talking about boxing and he kept coughing and clearing his throat because hes a chain smoker. This got me thinking does he do that when hes trying to act too and audition like cough and clear his throat? Imagine him doing this in his uncompensated community theater performances while saying his lines he coughs and clears his throat constantly for 2 hours lol.

But yeah Top Rank is the worst. I dont see how the fans can even support this promo company. You are right Bob definitely screwed Manny against Jeff Horn and Bradley. I think TR thought Bradley would be like the next Floyd or something. I dont know what they were thinking with Jeff Horn?

I love how Floyd set the blue print for leaving TR and becoming your own fighter and making mad more money then Mikey Garcia followed that plan as well. Hopefully Loma leaves too and everyone else who a somewhat big name leaving them to go bankrupt and crumble.

The worst are the boxing writers who never criticize Bob or TR. Like they either scared to or they clearly on his payroll or both? I see writers bash Oscar 24/7 and Al and PBC but Never TR as if its sacred or illegal to do so.

Comment

LMFAO! How do u know about all this in Gabe's life does he post about it? Like is he like hey guys I got a weak agent who only sends me to ghetto Mexican shows for auditions? LOL. Who are these 2 roommates of his? maybe we can interview them more to get the answers like ask them did he even contribute to rent and bills? ask them what does he do for legit work? I dont get why he thinks he's good looking at all? Like you said the guy looks dirty and not even Clean cut enough to be an actor unless he's playing the creepy homeless man crackhead begging or change on street? I remember someone posted a video of like him talking about boxing and he kept coughing and clearing his throat because hes a chain smoker. This got me thinking does he do that when hes trying to act too and audition like cough and clear his throat? Imagine him doing this in his uncompensated community theater performances while saying his lines he coughs and clears his throat constantly for 2 hours lol.

But yeah Top Rank is the worst. I dont see how the fans can even support this promo company. You are right Bob definitely screwed Manny against Jeff Horn and Bradley. I think TR thought Bradley would be like the next Floyd or something. I dont know what they were thinking with Jeff Horn?

I love how Floyd set the blue print for leaving TR and becoming your own fighter and making mad more money then Mikey Garcia followed that plan as well. Hopefully Loma leaves too and everyone else who a somewhat big name leaving them to go bankrupt and crumble.

The worst are the boxing writers who never criticize Bob or TR. Like they either scared to or they clearly on his payroll or both? I see writers bash Oscar 24/7 and Al and PBC but Never TR as if its sacred or illegal to do so.
              Gabe had a little failed segment for maxboxing called fighter vs writer.

He would play fight night with a boxer and they would talk. He did this from his Korea Town apartment where he stayed as a house sitter or roomie, he got kicked out because he didnt pay his rent and refused to work a 9 to 5 job.

Gabe could easily supplement his income by working at best buy or walgreens but he refuses. He is a snob and is dreaming of making money some how, he keeps saying he is an artist. But I have yet to see a demo reel of his acting.

This was his short lived show and no that is not his girlfriend she is a paid actress for his intro

Comment

Gabe had a little failed segment for maxboxing called fighter vs writer.

He would play fight night with a boxer and they would talk. He did this from his Korea Town apartment where he stayed as a house sitter or roomie, he got kicked out because he didnt pay his rent and refused to work a 9 to 5 job.

Gabe could easily supplement his income by working at best buy or walgreens but he refuses. He is a snob and is dreaming of making money some how, he keeps saying he is an artist. But I have yet to see a demo reel of his acting.

This was his short lived show and no that is not his girlfriend she is a paid actress for his intro
                damn ok that makes sense in all fairness to Gabe thats a pretty cool idea and he doesnt look as dirty and ugly as we both know him to be in this video? Maybe he actually took a shower for this one? LOL

why did u say it failed tho? no one watched it? was Jacobs the biggest named fighter he got on the show?

how did u know he got kicked out of the apt tho? are u just connecting the dots or u actually know like he didn't pay his share and got the boot?

man if im trying to be an actor the last sport Id try to write for is boxing. you'd probably get more connections covering like the X games or some extreme sports or some BS try to land like a Mountain Dew commercial from those connects or something.

shoot literally any sport: baseball, NBA, NFL would provide him with better connections to cross over to acting even WWE lol.

Now that you mention it someone told me Radio Raheem , Jim Gray and them all got into the party scene in the Entourage movie but I think they were all pretty much extras in that.

But your right he should work at Walgreens or Best Buy to feed himself. Dude if there's a demo reel u gotta post that here for us to critique lol. This threads getting epic levels now lol.

He reminds me of this one guy I met at the gym he was a wannabe rockstar who lived in his car. He was saying all he does is play his guitar until his fingers bleed. he like wanted me to either respect his grind and hustle and true artist lifestyle but I didnt even wanna talk to him at all I just finished up my sets and bounced. All these delusional artists are the same they all feel the world should revolve around them and respect them for being these true artists who never sold out or never got their big break as you mentioned. So yeah these guys are all pretty much the same it all comes down to end game whats the end game how long until they just swallow their pride and get a real job and start contributing to society like the rest of us? or they end up living in their cars or in gabes case homeless since he has no car.

im seriously wondering how much TR and Conte paid Gabe and these guys? Since all they did was praise TR and Conte like they were living legends lol. maybe conte gave him some money to be all pro Vada testing and blah blah. Thats the reason why he became this fake self proclaimed PED expert right?

Comment

damn ok that makes sense in all fairness to Gabe thats a pretty cool idea and he doesnt look as dirty and ugly as we both know him to be in this video? Maybe he actually took a shower for this one? LOL

why did u say it failed tho? no one watched it? was Jacobs the biggest named fighter he got on the show?

how did u know he got kicked out of the apt tho? are u just connecting the dots or u actually know like he didn't pay his share and got the boot?

man if im trying to be an actor the last sport Id try to write for is boxing. you'd probably get more connections covering like the X games or some extreme sports or some BS try to land like a Mountain Dew commercial from those connects or something.

shoot literally any sport: baseball, NBA, NFL would provide him with better connections to cross over to acting even WWE lol.

Now that you mention it someone told me Radio Raheem , Jim Gray and them all got into the party scene in the Entourage movie but I think they were all pretty much extras in that.

But your right he should work at Walgreens or Best Buy to feed himself. Dude if there's a demo reel u gotta post that here for us to critique lol. This threads getting epic levels now lol.

He reminds me of this one guy I met at the gym he was a wannabe rockstar who lived in his car. He was saying all he does is play his guitar until his fingers bleed. he like wanted me to either respect his grind and hustle and true artist lifestyle but I didnt even wanna talk to him at all I just finished up my sets and bounced. All these delusional artists are the same they all feel the world should revolve around them and respect them for being these true artists who never sold out or never got their big break as you mentioned. So yeah these guys are all pretty much the same it all comes down to end game whats the end game how long until they just swallow their pride and get a real job and start contributing to society like the rest of us? or they end up living in their cars or in gabes case homeless since he has no car.

im seriously wondering how much TR and Conte paid Gabe and these guys? Since all they did was praise TR and Conte like they were living legends lol. maybe conte gave him some money to be all pro Vada testing and blah blah. Thats the reason why he became this fake self proclaimed PED expert right?
                  I think Gabe has delusions of grandeur. He is also a social justice warrior from his coach. posting on twitter about politics like most of those weirdos. Im no trump guy but its annoying reading celebs and guys like Gabe bash him, how about stop watching news and just enjoy life all those politics does is to cause weak minded people to get angry and paranoid.

I think Gabe mentioned it before on doghouse forums that he got kicked out or something for not paying rent

the fighter vs writer failed, because they only had on episode and maxboxing didnt like it

Gabe wears that same black outfit everywhere.

What I noticed with Gabe is like you said those guys who think they are rockstars. I see those guys too lol, they cant let go of their dream its cool when you are young but when you are a grown ass man its not normal.

I remember my older cousins friend he was like 15 years older than me and I knew him since I was a little kid, he used to be a garage band rocker in the early 90s and was dreaming of being the next guns n roses, he was getting groupies at local shows and helooked cool at the time, now he is in his early 50s I think and he is fat, out of shape and still tries to dress like an 90s rocker with leather jacket, holed ripped jeans, and a bandana on his head. Dude needs to let it go the 90s moved forward you never made it as a rocker.

Gabe also was given a great job on Boxing Scene, he refused because as he claims his principles wouldn't allow how to kiss ass or not ask ped questions to golden boy or whatever. But this clown was given a good paying job here and he left it over stupid ****.

So the guy really is deluded. He could have gotten paid doing what he loves and traveling like Radio Rahim. But now he is doing community theater still claiming to be a talented actor.

TR never paid Gabe a dime. Only max boxing paid him.

I remember Gabe was doing interviews with A list actors for maxboxing, he interviewed Chrisitan Bale for The Fighter, and it was cringeworthy he was talking to Bale as if he was a legit actor himself, he said so Christian how did you get into the role of Dicky Eklund? And then Gabe said something like for myself when I get into roles I really dig deep and try to become the part hahahah and Bale was looking at this guy trying to figure out who is he I never seen him in any shows or movies. it was cringeworthy why would Gabe have no shame and try to speak like he was a legit actor to an A list oscar winner

Comment

I think Gabe has delusions of grandeur. He is also a social justice warrior from his coach. posting on twitter about politics like most of those weirdos. Im no trump guy but its annoying reading celebs and guys like Gabe bash him, how about stop watching news and just enjoy life all those politics does is to cause weak minded people to get angry and paranoid.

I think Gabe mentioned it before on doghouse forums that he got kicked out or something for not paying rent

the fighter vs writer failed, because they only had on episode and maxboxing didnt like it

Gabe wears that same black outfit everywhere.

What I noticed with Gabe is like you said those guys who think they are rockstars. I see those guys too lol, they cant let go of their dream its cool when you are young but when you are a grown ass man its not normal.

I remember my older cousins friend he was like 15 years older than me and I knew him since I was a little kid, he used to be a garage band rocker in the early 90s and was dreaming of being the next guns n roses, he was getting groupies at local shows and helooked cool at the time, now he is in his early 50s I think and he is fat, out of shape and still tries to dress like an 90s rocker with leather jacket, holed ripped jeans, and a bandana on his head. Dude needs to let it go the 90s moved forward you never made it as a rocker.

Gabe also was given a great job on Boxing Scene, he refused because as he claims his principles wouldn't allow how to kiss ass or not ask ped questions to golden boy or whatever. But this clown was given a good paying job here and he left it over stupid ****.

So the guy really is deluded. He could have gotten paid doing what he loves and traveling like Radio Rahim. But now he is doing community theater still claiming to be a talented actor.

TR never paid Gabe a dime. Only max boxing paid him.

I remember Gabe was doing interviews with A list actors for maxboxing, he interviewed Chrisitan Bale for The Fighter, and it was cringeworthy he was talking to Bale as if he was a legit actor himself, he said so Christian how did you get into the role of Dicky Eklund? And then Gabe said something like for myself when I get into roles I really dig deep and try to become the part hahahah and Bale was looking at this guy trying to figure out who is he I never seen him in any shows or movies. it was cringeworthy why would Gabe have no shame and try to speak like he was a legit actor to an A list oscar winner
                    LMAO so how did that 90's garage band rockstar turn out? You said hes fat and still dresses in leather but he had to get a real job ultimately right? I doubt he still gets chicks in 2019 lol

Lets be fair to Gabe tho can u call up that theater and ask them if they pay their actors at all? Say you are a talented actor and you are thinking about auditioning and you were wondering if that community theater compensates its actors or do they act for the love of acting for free? We should at least determine if he's getting paid at all right?

I didnt know he turned down a good paying job here on this site? I honestly didnt know this site paid well? I assumed it was just getting by? Maybe now that CBS acquired it maybe now it does?

Man are you serious he got to interview Christian Bale? Damn Bale's my favorite Batman! Thought he killed it as John Connor too, American Psycho is the ish! Is that video up on YouTube or something? And you got to be shatting me he actually said to Bale that when he gets into character for a role BUAHAHAHAHA thats like telling Jordan hey you might want to work on a few of these pointers. LMFAO!

I agree with you on politics as a whole. Its the worst and people who are so passionate on either side of the left and right are both obnoxious to the core. Its better left not talked about in social settings maybe in a private one one one discussion or something but not out in the public and forcing it on everyones ears. This is why I stay away from politics threads and race bait threads. But based on what you told me it seems Gabe would be a Kamala supporter without even knowing her shady past of locking up parents and throwing the book at people doing weed.

We have a client who owns a big firm so we follow him from our companies social media accounts and all he does is bash Trump 24/7 like he's the first to respond from any post we obviously know hes some rich trust fund baby and doesnt actually work and probably his employees in the firm do everything for him because hes always online 24/7 bashing trump. Even tho Im anti trump I dont got time to bash him nor do I wanna waste my energy on a pointless thing to do on social media.

This is the same thing you are complaining Gabe does but the difference is our client is worth 25million and has cribs on both coasts LOL.

Comment

LMAO so how did that 90's garage band rockstar turn out? You said hes fat and still dresses in leather but he had to get a real job ultimately right? I doubt he still gets chicks in 2019 lol

Lets be fair to Gabe tho can u call up that theater and ask them if they pay their actors at all? Say you are a talented actor and you are thinking about auditioning and you were wondering if that community theater compensates its actors or do they act for the love of acting for free? We should at least determine if he's getting paid at all right?

I didnt know he turned down a good paying job here on this site? I honestly didnt know this site paid well? I assumed it was just getting by? Maybe now that CBS acquired it maybe now it does?

Man are you serious he got to interview Christian Bale? Damn Bale's my favorite Batman! Thought he killed it as John Connor too, American Psycho is the ish! Is that video up on YouTube or something? And you got to be shatting me he actually said to Bale that when he gets into character for a role BUAHAHAHAHA thats like telling Jordan hey you might want to work on a few of these pointers. LMFAO!

I agree with you on politics as a whole. Its the worst and people who are so passionate on either side of the left and right are both obnoxious to the core. Its better left not talked about in social settings maybe in a private one one one discussion or something but not out in the public and forcing it on everyones ears. This is why I stay away from politics threads and race bait threads. But based on what you told me it seems Gabe would be a Kamala supporter without even knowing her shady past of locking up parents and throwing the book at people doing weed.

We have a client who owns a big firm so we follow him from our companies social media accounts and all he does is bash Trump 24/7 like he's the first to respond from any post we obviously know hes some rich trust fund baby and doesnt actually work and probably his employees in the firm do everything for him because hes always online 24/7 bashing trump. Even tho Im anti trump I dont got time to bash him nor do I wanna waste my energy on a pointless thing to do on social media.

This is the same thing you are complaining Gabe does but the difference is our client is worth 25million and has cribs on both coasts LOL.
                      Community Theater usually doesn't compensate, what Gabe is doing is Community theater at a Junior College or at a non profit they dont usually pay at all

I did a few shows when I was going to community college years ago I took a theater class it was fun I needed to do improv for credit fun stuff and I did a few shows for fun, they paid ZERO its just students and random people auditioning for shows

Yeah this anti trump stuff is a product of media brainwashing, these people have mental illness caused by watching news from home and they start developing a bias or a hate.

I dont care about politics at all.

the Rockstar guy never worked, he is like Gabe, I think his only job he had was back in the 90s when he worked at AMC cinema as a move usher, but I think he collects welfare now or some disability stuff I think he gets money for claiming he is bipolar?. He still hangs around this bar or lounge that open mics and lets people perform its more a lounge.

This how he looks and dresses

Comment

Working...
                      X