• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    pretty sure I did ?

what question did I miss ?

FACT: if Canelo wanted to fight Munguia, it would happen tomorrow

I do not believe that they have seriously considered taking that fight..... because the day that they seriously consider taking that fight, it will happen immediately
    Same thing applies to unification with Andrade. If Canelo wanted it, it would happen tomorrow.

If Canelo wanted it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      No bro you said it was a sh it fight for ggg so he asked did you say the same thing when canelo was looking at fighting him or would you say that if canelo were to fight him

yea I did answer that question.....

FACT: if Canelo really wanted to fight Munguia, it would happen tomorrow

I do not believe that they have seriously considered taking that fight..... because the day that they seriously consider taking that fight, it will happen immediately..... as there would be nothing to discuss

if Munguia was ever mentioned as an opponent for Canelo..... that was likely to provide the appearance of "options", when entering into negotiations with the likes of Duva/Hearn/etc

there is a tiny justification for that fight on Munguia's behalf

but there is NO justification for that fight on Canelo's behalf

they KNOW that Munguia is a shlt opponent for Canelo..... just like they KNOW that Lemieux is a shlt opponent for Canelo

why didn't Canelo/Lemieux happen..... be honest..... ?

both with GBP, and the casuals love Lemieux

that fight did not happen because Canelo has no interest in Lemieux..... and if he was interested in Munguia, the fight would happen immediately

even a..... " but September doe ", opponent..... like G did with Vanes..... is totally unacceptable for Canelo

from Munguia's perspective..... I get them selling out to Canelo for millions, but I do not get them selling out to Golovkin for peanuts

everyone can see that Munguia is not ready for those fights

Comment

spot quiz:

FACT: Canelo will not be fighting Golovkin next

so.....

who will Golovkin's next opponent most likely resemble..... ?

1) someone like Charlo/Andrade
        2) someone like Vanes/Rolls

and by all means..... you take you time thinking that one over LMAO
        I hope it's somebody even easier than Vanes and Rolls, so I can blame Canelo and sit here wanking about how much power my hero has over DAZN ...

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Fckng bullshit!

This is what Hearn actually said about that so-called "offer"

[I]"I spoke with Eric Gomez and [Golden Boy matchmaker] Robert Diaz and they asked if Demetrius would be available to fight Canelo in September," Hearn told ESPN on Wednesday. "The answer is a big yes and although I don't think we are first choice, it's the undisputed fight and one Demetrius would be 100 percent ready for. We will see what happens over the next few days."

And this was the response from Team Diva:

"Gomez acknowledged the discussion with Hearn [B]but said Alvarez also has other options."

exactly

so you WERE lying when you said this.....

maybe the reason why DAZN haven't approved Andrade as an opponent for Canelo is that Canelo hasn't asked them to?

Comment

yea I did answer that question.....

FACT: if Canelo really wanted to fight Munguia, it would happen tomorrow

I do not believe that they have seriously considered taking that fight..... because the day that they seriously consider taking that fight, it will happen immediately..... as there would be nothing to discuss

if Munguia was ever mentioned as an opponent for Canelo..... that was likely to provide the appearance of "options", when entering into negotiations with the likes of Duva/Hearn/etc

there is a tiny justification for that fight on Munguia's behalf

but there is NO justification for that fight on Canelo's behalf

they KNOW that Munguia is a shlt opponent for Canelo..... just like they KNOW that Lemieux is a shlt opponent for Canelo

why didn't Canelo/Lemieux happen..... be honest..... ?

both with GBP, and the casuals love Lemieux

that fight did not happen because Canelo has no interest in Lemieux..... and if he was interested in Munguia, the fight would happen immediately

even a..... " but September doe ", opponent..... like G did with Vanes..... is totally unacceptable for Canelo

from Munguia's perspective..... I get them selling out to Canelo for millions, but I do not get them selling out to Golovkin for peanuts

everyone can see that Munguia is not ready for those fights
            There you go bro

Comment

Same thing applies to unification with Andrade. If Canelo wanted it, it would happen tomorrow.

If Canelo wanted it.

DAZN refused to approve that fight you lying piece-of-shlt

I actually almost agree with you

you would almost have a point if not for the fact that.....

1) you are lying, you know DAZN refused to approve Andrade

2) Hearn stayed quiet as a churchmouse, while DAZN denied him/Andrade a payday

Comment

I hope it's somebody even easier than Vanes and Rolls, so I can blame Canelo and sit here wanking about how much power my hero has over DAZN ...

I am sure you do

which is why you embarrassed yourself justifying those scrubs

Comment

DAZN is playing a dangerous game.

GODnelo ‘bout to f**k around and sink them if they don’t fall in line.

Comment

Shitting on GGG for being willing to fight Canelo - which was the reason why DAZN signed him in the first place - is beyond the point where ******ity ends and insanity begins.
                    Oh please dude, GGG sh/t on himself, and he has zero leverage, the man is at the mercy of Canelo.

"I won't fight in Vegas", remember that BS?

You think he still feels that way?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      Canelo fights who he wants I don't know why people don't get it by now. He chose who he fought on HBO, then on Showtime, then back on HBO and now on DAZN. He won't let a belt org tell him who he has to fight, didn't let Showtime or HBO tell him who to fight and idiots thought DAZN was going to? LMAO

He just put DAZN on time out and made it clear to them you need me more then I need you. These fighters aren't ****** and you can't tell them who they have to fight. And what's crazy is Canelo has proved every where he's been he will take tough fights. Every network tried to sign him last fall and if he leaves DAZN every network be calling. His track record proves he will make fights fans want to see and big fights. Meanwhile good luck DAZN trying to get another big name to sign with you without Canelo. You lose probably 75% of your subscribers the moment Canelo walks out the door and nobody will take them serious ever again. It will be company suicide. Him making a point to DAZN and not fighting in Sept just to make it clear to them you can't tell me who to fight is probably going to cost 10's if not hundreds of Millions in lost revenue. Because GGG fighting Munguai is not going to do shyt for DAZN subscribers. Joshua ain't fighting again until MAYBE Nov? And oh shyt if that fight ends up going to the UK and the fight airs at phuking Noon in the US. If DAZN is smart they kiss this man's azzz and never interfere with who he wants to fight.
                      Wow, you're really up in arms over this.

Comment

Working...
                      X