No announcement yet.

Canelo told DAZN to kick rocks! Lmfao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    This is a power move and a shot at DAZN. They signed Canelo then later signed GGG and they can't get their money back from GGG who is worthless to them without him fighting canelo. First reports they were trying to force him to fight GGG in Sept. Nobody was mentioning Kovalev who canelo really wanted to fight day 1 and mentioned it months ago even before the Jacobs fight. Most thought he was kidding about fighting Kovalev. But he clearly wasn't. That fight would of been made for Sept but Duva got too many people digging in Kovalev's pockets step aside fee, money owed to top rank because Duva had him sign a multi fight deal with Top Rank and ESPN. ALL of them have to be paid off out of Kovalev's end. But if Kovalev just gets his mandatory out the way those Kovalev doesn't have to pay those guys off. Canelo still getting paid he was always only going to fight twice this year but by delaying later this year he gets his payday and the fight he wants and gives a huge phuk you to DAZN. Canelo is driving all their subscribers it hurts DAZN if Canelo doesn't fight in Sept more then it hurts to wait until Nov or Dec then it hurts canelo.

Made no mistake this about Canelo making it clear to DAZN I'm fighting the guy I want to fight I don't care if you lose money on your GGG deal. Unless Kovalev gets upset it's all but guaranteed he's fighting Kovalev next and with his Mandatory out the way the money is no longer an issue.
    Question.... Who sells more Canelo vs GGG 3 or Canelo vs Kovalev?

Those... "canelo sending a message" is pure BS you know right?

This is Bussiness... No matter who you are... You always need to follow the rules... You cant bend them forever... Watch...

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
      Question.... Who sells more Canelo vs GGG 3 or Canelo vs Kovalev?

Those... "canelo sending a message" is pure BS you know right?

This is Bussiness... No matter who you are... You always need to follow the rules... You cant bend them forever... Watch...
      Is there ANYTHING in Canelo's contract that says he has to fight GGG? We know the answer because when Canelo signed GGG wasn't even signed with DAZN and there was guarantee he ever would. So he is following the rules of his contract if nothing in his contract says he has to fight GGG. Now GGG signed after and I'm sure Canelo's name was written in his contract to earn larger paychecks. Now if DAZN is losing money because that GGG contract that's their issue not Canelo's.

Canelo brings money and subscribers to DAZN and without Canelo they lose those subscribers and become a huge joke. Canelo is letting them know you can't tell me who to fight.

Comment

Is there ANYTHING in Canelo's contract that says he has to fight GGG? We know the answer because when Canelo signed GGG wasn't even signed with DAZN and there was guarantee he ever would. So he is following the rules of his contract if nothing in his contract says he has to fight GGG. Now GGG signed after and I'm sure Canelo's name was written in his contract to earn larger paychecks. Now if DAZN is losing money because that GGG contract that's their issue not Canelo's.

Canelo brings money and subscribers to DAZN and without Canelo they lose those subscribers and become a huge joke. Canelo is letting them know you can't tell me who to fight.
        Oscar literally told GGG he had to sign with DAZN to get the Canelo fight

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
          They both need each other

You are posting as if Canelo is in the driving seat here. He is not. He is under contract to fight under DAZN’s terms, which he agreed to. His alternative is a multi million dollar buy out at DAZN’s discretion, or sit out his prime fighting lawsuits in court.

If Canelo was in control, he would be fighting a scrub in September, with a bigger fight later in the year. But he’s not, because DAZN won’t let him.

DAZN will accept Kovalev as an opponent, but he has to wait. I don’t recall them ever denying Kovalev in favour of Golovkin, which would need to be the case if your argument stood up
          If they are in the same seat then why isn't canelo fighting GGG? Meanwhile Canelo will fight later this year against Kovalev who he told DAZN he wants to fight...NOT GGG.

canelo will get paid the same amount just months later and will fight the guy he wants but these guys are in the same seat? Are you phuking stupid. If Canelo NEVER fights again on DAZN it will be a disaster for DAZN. Their business model is dead in the US. It will be the most embarrassing move maybe in the history of sports. Fans in droves will cancel their subscriptions some fans will sue to get money back if they were promised year long subscriptions of Canelo fights AND DAZN suddenly doesn't have canelo fights. And while it plays out legally DAZN financially gets crushed and canelo is already rich and Mexico is outside the US he can still fight over there. DAZN has way more to lose then Canelo their entire US launch is based around Canelo lol
          Last edited by bigdunny1; 07-17-2019, 07:07 PM.

Comment

"Bigdicknelo showed DAZN and GGG how big his big ass dick is. Omg it's so big. War Dicknelo"

That's how I read your gay ass shit. F@ggots.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
              Doesn't matter what Oscar told GGG or what Hearn told GGG or what DAZN told GGG...the only thing that matters is what is in Canelo's contract with DAZN. and nothing in it says a thing about having to fight GGG. If he doesn't want to fight GGG it's not happening

Comment

I guess I don’t see the humor. For one thing, I still don’t get this bashing or allegiance of certain promoters and managers. For another, Canelo not fighting in September is not a win for the fans who want to see him fight. What he is saying is that he would rather duck a trilogy with Golovkin than fight at all in September. Not a good look.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  I guess I don’t see the humor. For one thing, I still don’t get this bashing or allegiance of certain promoters and managers. For another, Canelo not fighting in September is not a win for the fans who want to see him fight. What he is saying is that he would rather duck a trilogy with Golovkin than fight at all in September. Not a good look.
                  You can't duck a fighter you already beat and fought twice.

Comment

Doesn't matter what Oscar told GGG or what Hearn told GGG or what DAZN told GGG...the only thing that matters is what is in Canelo's contract with DAZN. and nothing in it says a thing about having to fight GGG. If he doesn't want to fight GGG it's not happening
                    Finally someone in the know. Would you be so kind as to post the contract for us??

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                      And Hearn and DAZN by not denying it.

Comment

Working...
                      X