No announcement yet.

Canelo told DAZN to kick rocks! Lmfao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    It must be really irratating to have been a solid regular fan of Canelo's boxing skills and now have to be placed in with all the Nelo *** slurpers that have suddenly jumped on his wagon.
    Canelo fans must be by far the most irrational boxing fans.
    Whatever Saul does he has an army of supporters saying he can do no wrong even if it means not seeing him box.
    Fuken dusional.
    lol. But you're only saying this because Canelo isn't fighting GGG to fit your needs. Canelo has Kova, Smith, and plenty others on radar to fulfill his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
      lol. But you're only saying this because Canelo isn't fighting GGG to fit your needs. Canelo has Kova, Smith, and plenty others on radar to fulfill his resume.
      I used to like Canelo.
      I do like his boxing skills but I'm not a fan because of his diva attitude plus his hoards of phaggot fans he has clamouring for his salty balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Trees View Post
        DLH just showed DAZN they weren't bluffing
        Uh, who's paying who? Is GB paying DAZN? So when GB doesn't get their check they just showed DAZN what exactly? How to not get paid?

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
          He's not fighting Kovalev at 175, period. And if Kovalev isn't a fcking idiot like you, he won't let them weight drain and rehydration clause him to death. In a FAIR fight at 175, Canelo loses to Kovalev, period. This short redballed midget always needs some kind of ****ing advantage or cheat to win.

Comment

All hail Canelo our lord and savior . Amen. For Canelo gave his only begotten nut on triple flops chin and his fans in order to save the world from another hyped up job. Let us all stand and pray . Amen.

Comment

Hail king canelo!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                He's not fighting Kovalev at 175, period. And if Kovalev isn't a fcking idiot like you, he won't let them weight drain and rehydration clause him to death. In a FAIR fight at 175, Canelo loses to Kovalev, period. This short redballed midget always needs some kind of ****ing advantage or cheat to win.
                lol. You're assuming the Kovalev fight is not on the radar? Or is Kovalev exclusive to 2019?

Comment

I'm getting sick of Canelo and everything about him. Corruption, controversy and scandal hangs around him like the smell of a rank fart, and now this diva garbage? He's rapidly accruing the worst possible fanbase too, the kind that manages to derive some kind of perverse satisfaction from their guy not fighting. I get that the most profitable guy in the sport gets a certain amount of leeway when it comes to picking opponents, for better or for worse, but even Floyd was never this bad. DAZN signed him up with a contract worth a mountain of money, the least he can do is try and actually earn it rather than throwing his toys out of the pram after he's only fought in one freebie mismatch fight that he was given.

If I was Golovkin, Charlo, Andrade or Deryvanchenko I'd just move on, it's clear that big ginger baby will just cry until Oscar and the WBC give him what he wants, which will probably be either Munguia or the dessicated cathweight-drained corpse of Sergey Kovalev. Likewise if I was with DAZN I'd start exploring options to terminate his contract. It's bad when someone is being so obnoxious that it makes me want to side with Eddy Hearn and his boys.

Comment

Originally posted by abby26 View Post
                    all hail canelo our lord and savior . Amen. For canelo gave his only begotten nut on triple flops chin and his fans in order to save the world from another hyped up job. Let us all stand and pray . Amen.
                    lmao!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X