No announcement yet.

Thurman is hilarious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
    Yeah it was definitely a headbutt...I was just showing the type of damage that a headbutt can do...a lot of times the damage done by those is worse than punches...Kessler comes to mind vs Ward...not sure but wouldn't be surprised if Horn's face was messed up from those headbutts that cut Manny's head
    But then again Horn was coming in with his head
    Not once was a point deducted meh
    And Horns face was pretty damaged by punches not headbutts

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
      This thread emphasizes the typical negativity toward anything PBC related.

Imagine calling yourself a true boxing fan, yet announcing to the world in the form of a thread that you aren't going to watch two top superstar welterweights and possible p4p fighters square off in what seems to be a stacked card as well with great matchups and entertaining fights.

The young hungry undefeated lion against the veteran hall of famer ATG Manny Pacquiao suddenly doesn't "move" you.

Why are you even here?
      Dude spare me with your PBC stuff...I don't support or dislike things just because of affiliation like you apparently do.

I'm here to talk boxing and get boxing news...and watch boxing from time to time that doesn't rip me off...why would I pay $60 for this...this is like a $20 fight...no thanks...the model should be changing to really lower these PPV fights...no business for them to really be charging that much.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
        Legit trouble, when your allowed to clench and dirty box at the level Horn was allowed and he still was busted up like that.... gtfo with that. If that was in vegas Horn would of be deducted a few points by the time that match was over or it would have been stopped.
        When busted up like that...usually it is from headbutts in some way...as Manny's head showed...and yeah facial damage isn't really an indicator of who wins a fight ya know...it's cool and noteworthy but not scoreable.

Man watching it live I thought it was all pretty much clean...he definitely bullied Manny but I think it was just his natural size doing it...didn't really see anything egregiously illegal.

I will say it is a little funny that now the line for Manny in this fight is Horn got away with dirty tactics...when at the time of the fight the line was that Manny got robbed and clearly beat Horn...I honestly couldn't believe Teddy was saying the things he was saying in that broadcast...being a good company man I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
          its 75 dollars, not 60
          and streams are harder to find nowadays since they shut down the subreddit
          Thanks I was just estimating since I have no intention of actually paying for it.

Yeah I noticed that too...kind of sucks

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            But then again Horn was coming in with his head
            Not once was a point deducted meh
            And Horns face was pretty damaged by punches not headbutts
            I may watch it again sometime to see if I see anything different..but yeah live I thought Horn was the better man.

OK if you think it was all from punches that's cool

Comment

I may watch it again sometime to see if I see anything different..but yeah live I thought Horn was the better man.

OK if you think it was all from punches that's cool

It’s all good brother

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                It’s all good brother
                Hey man we can all see stuff differently sometimes...I could see the argument that someone thought Horn was too rough...it isn't out of the question

Comment

Hey man we can all see stuff differently sometimes...I could see the argument that someone thought Horn was too rough...it isn't out of the question

It be a damn boring fughin world if we all saw the same thing
                  Lol

Comment

I mean he was definitely being* physical...and imo it was more that Manny was just too small to effectively neutralize Horn like Crawford could do.

Manny is an ATG and him fighting at 147 against a natural 154 or 160 pound guy is incredible by itself imo...Manny is like 135 or something size wise imo...meaning his natural frame
                    Nonsense, Horn wasn't allowed to use the same tactics in Vegas, had that been in Australia with that same ref, Crawford would of been clenched and done the exact same way.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                      its 75 dollars, not 60
                      and streams are harder to find nowadays since they shut down the subreddit
                      Streams always show up on twitter in my experience. Sometimes they get shut down, sometimes they don't, but there's always another one. Not as good as proper programming picked up directly, but sufficient if you're not into shelling out.

I'll shell out again whenever Crawford/Spence/Thurman get it on. If they ever do.

Comment

Working...
                      X