No announcement yet.

Thurman is hilarious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurman is hilarious

I am maybe the one guy on here who is neutral on Pac...I think he was obviously great but I also think he has legitimately lost some fights that others find controversial.

I won't really be watching the PPV vs him and Keith...but I have been watching some of the lead up to this fight...and Thurman is playing his role as the heel so well lol...this dude is legit entertaining.

I like Pac but I find myself rooting for Thurman to pull off the victory as the heel...will be really interested to see who wins..but I'm not paying $60 or whatever it is.

Finding a free feed is easy enough on twitter.

In predicting this fight, I think people are voting with their emotions. They want Pac Man back. But he's gone. He's not even dedicated to boxing. He's old. And he hasn't fought a legit prime welterweight at 147....ever.

And people are looking at Thurman's last fight too much.

Pac will look good for awhile and have his crowd pleasing moments. But he's going to get beat by a wide margin on the cards, and maybe by TKO.

Comment

I don't think Thurman is a good villain. He IS saying the right sh^t I'll give him that, but I don't buy his flute playing ass as a villain is the thing for me. And honestly I don't think he's done enough. This fight is days away & its not feeling like its as big as it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I don't think Thurman is a good villain. He IS saying the right sh^t I'll give him that, but I don't buy his flute playing ass as a villain is the thing for me. And honestly I don't think he's done enough. This fight is days away & its not feeling like its as big as it should be.
        I think it'll be a huge fight. It will do great.

Thurman DOES want to kill Pacquaio, end his career, end his life. But only in the fight.

After the fight, Thurman's inner hippie will come out again, especially after he wins with a UD (and maybe TKO), and give Pac all the love in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
          I think it'll be a huge fight. It will do great.
          Its not really feeling huge to me. I'd be happy to be wrong.

Thurman DOES want to kill Pacquaio, end his career, end his life. But only in the fight.

After the fight, Thurman's inner hippie will come out again, especially after he wins with a UD (and maybe TKO), and give Pac all the love in the world.
          Yea see Thurman's inner hippie is largely why I'm not buying it. But he has said some clever sh^t, but its not caught fire is the problem. I'm not feeling many people all that hyped or into this forced feeling rivalry. Manny is a nice guy. And Thurman is a nice guy. There isn't a bad guy here.

Comment

In predicting this fight, I think people are voting with their emotions. They want Pac Man back. But he's gone. He's not even dedicated to boxing. He's old. And he hasn't fought a legit prime welterweight at 147....ever.

Pac will look good for awhile and have his crowd pleasing moments. But he's going to get beat by a wide margin on the cards, and maybe by TKO.
            Yeah I mean I legit saw him struggle with Jeff Horn and probably shaded that fight to Horn...so after seeing that I am just not sure what Manny has left...and unfortunately I feel like if it is in any way close...the pro Manny fans will score it for Manny and the people who don't like him will score it for Keith...I hate that when cards are filled out beforehand...but what can ya do.

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Yeah idk why...I just have been finding him really entertaining...you can tell he likes and respects Manny imo...but he seems to really be enjoying this spotlight and role

Comment

Thurman speaks real well for a fighter and will bring up unusual topics.

Always looking to give us a new perspective.

Comment

This is manny's "one final great performance".

He'll control THurman and win a comfortable UD.

Spence will then split manny's wig if they fight

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  Thurman speaks real well for a fighter and will bring up unusual topics.

Always looking to give us a new perspective.
                  Yeah he seems like a unique cerebral guy...I like him...wish he wouldn't piss away rounds sometimes but he is talented.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    This is manny's "one final great performance".

He'll control THurman and win a comfortable UD.

Spence will then split manny's wig if they fight
                    Man I really hope Manny stays away from Spence...I kind of hope he loses this fight just so that fight doesn't happen...Spence may kill him

Comment

Working...
                    X