No announcement yet.

Thurman is hilarious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
    Yeah he seems like a unique cerebral guy...I like him...wish he wouldn't piss away rounds sometimes but he is talented.
    Keith mouthpiece would make him a good torch bearer for boxing.

I think manny outboxes him doe

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      Keith mouthpiece would make him a good torch bearer for boxing.

I think manny outboxes him doe
      You may be right...Keith may have more to offer right now...but that running sh.it Keith does will not win rounds against Manny and his constancy...should be interesting...I can't really call it...I don't know what either guy really has right now.

Comment

Yeah I mean I legit saw him struggle with Jeff Horn and probably shaded that fight to Horn...so after seeing that I am just not sure what Manny has left...and unfortunately I feel like if it is in any way close...the pro Manny fans will score it for Manny and the people who don't like him will score it for Keith...I hate that when cards are filled out beforehand...but what can ya do.

Yeah idk why...I just have been finding him really entertaining...you can tell he likes and respects Manny imo...but he seems to really be enjoying this spotlight and role

Do you really believe Horn won that fight
        I think that’s really the wrong example
        Anywhere else that fight would be held , that fight would of been stopped
        Horn could’ve lost just on the points deduction had their been an unbiased referee
        As much as Manny has declined , imo , Thurman is on a decline himself and something tells me his heart is not into it anymore

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          Do you really believe Horn won that fight
          I think that’s really the wrong example
          Anywhere else that fight would be held , that fight would of been stopped
          Horn could’ve lost just on the points deduction had their been an unbiased referee
          As much as Manny has declined , imo , Thurman is on a decline himself and something tells me his heart is not into it anymore
          Man honestly I always hesitate to even talk about the Horn fight because a lot of people really get worked up over it...not saying you are here but yeah a lot of people really push back on that.

I mean I didn't see anything too egregious from Horn in that fight...I saw him at the beginning of multiple rounds, he stormed towards Manny and just bullied him on the ropes, and in most of those rounds that was the best action of the round.

I don't think everything he threw landed clean...but I also don't think he was doing anything too dirty in there...full disclosure I like some dirty fighting...but at the same time I am not a fan of a guy like Ward who I felt fought dirty a large amount of the time and should have been penalized for it.

Just watching it live I saw it as a 7-5 type fight for Horn and I didn't think he was fouling really at all...headbutts etc happen generally against righties vs lefties and tbh I can't recall much of anything dirty that even happened in that fight.

Comment

Man honestly I always hesitate to even talk about the Horn fight because a lot of people really get worked up over it...not saying you are here but yeah a lot of people really push back on that.

I mean I didn't see anything too egregious from Horn in that fight...I saw him at the beginning of multiple rounds, he stormed towards Manny and just bullied him on the ropes, and in most of those rounds that was the best action of the round.

I don't think everything he threw landed clean...but I also don't think he was doing anything too dirty in there...full disclosure I like some dirty fighting...but at the same time I am not a fan of a guy like Ward who I felt fought dirty a large amount of the time and should have been penalized for it.

Just watching it live I saw it as a 7-5 type fight for Horn and I didn't think he was fouling really at all...headbutts etc happen generally against righties vs lefties and tbh I can't recall much of anything dirty that even happened in that fight.

Imo , that fight was one of the most biased fights I have witnessed
            Won’t get into it , but Horn’s face at the end of the fight says it all
            When his name gets announced , he’s fughin surprised as fugh

Comment

Imo , that fight was one of the most biased fights I have witnessed
              Won’t get into it , but Horn’s face at the end of the fight says it all
              When his name gets announced , he’s fughin surprised as fugh
              Got ya...we can all see it differently I suppose...I had never heard of Horn and thought it was a cherrypick and exposure fight for Pac...but I was impressed with Horn and I did think he won a tough fight.

Facial damage after a fight is cool and tells a story...but not necessarily the story of who won...I imagine some of that damage was from the headbutts...Manny was bleeding bad on the head in that fight iirc.

Comment

Got ya...we can all see it differently I suppose...I had never heard of Horn and thought it was a cherrypick and exposure fight for Pac...but I was impressed with Horn and I did think he won a tough fight.

Facial damage after a fight is cool and tells a story...but not necessarily the story of who won...I imagine some of that damage was from the headbutts...Manny was bleeding bad on the head in that fight iirc.

Manny was bleeding from headbutt but not Horn
                Your absolutely right , facial damage does not tell the whole story , without doubt
                But it does say a whole lot also
                In my eyes , this fight was not boxing but an mma competition
                If not mistaken , the fight would of been stopped in the tenth anywhere but Aussieland

Comment

Yeah I mean I legit saw him struggle with Jeff Horn and probably shaded that fight to Horn...so after seeing that I am just not sure what Manny has left...and unfortunately I feel like if it is in any way close...the pro Manny fans will score it for Manny and the people who don't like him will score it for Keith...I hate that when cards are filled out beforehand...but what can ya do.

Yeah idk why...I just have been finding him really entertaining...you can tell he likes and respects Manny imo...but he seems to really be enjoying this spotlight and role
                  Legit trouble, when your allowed to clench and dirty box at the level Horn was allowed and he still was busted up like that.... gtfo with that. If that was in vegas Horn would of be deducted a few points by the time that match was over or it would have been stopped.

Comment

Manny was bleeding from headbutt but not Horn
                    Your absolutely right , facial damage does not tell the whole story , without doubt
                    But it does say a whole lot also
                    In my eyes , this fight was not boxing but an mma competition
                    If not mistaken , the fight would of been stopped in the tenth anywhere but Aussieland
                    Exactly, the only thing we didn't see was any takedown attempts, I thought Pac was fighting Randy Couture that night with all that dirty boxing that was allowed.

Comment

I think it's an even fight but I hope Pacquiao knocks him out. I don't mind some bragging but Thurman's over the top bragging is annoying to me. He isn't even half as good as he claims to be. He just barely beat Garcia and Porter but he acts like he knocked them both out. I'll buy him as bad guy. He really disrespected Pacquiao far more than even trash talker Broner. I don't think Thurman is nearly as good as Crawford or Spence.

Comment

Working...
                      X