Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thurman is hilarious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread emphasizes the typical negativity toward anything PBC related.

Imagine calling yourself a true boxing fan, yet announcing to the world in the form of a thread that you aren't going to watch two top superstar welterweights and possible p4p fighters square off in what seems to be a stacked card as well with great matchups and entertaining fights.

The young hungry undefeated lion against the veteran hall of famer ATG Manny Pacquiao suddenly doesn't "move" you.

Why are you even here?

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
      Exactly, the only thing we didn't see was any takedown attempts, I thought Pac was fighting Randy Couture that night with all that dirty boxing that was allowed.

I ain’t no Pac nuthugger but just can’t see how even a Pac hater would disagree
      Fugh me if that’s the new boxing
      Might as well chit it all away to Dana and an octagon

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        Imo , that fight was one of the most biased fights I have witnessed
        Won’t get into it , but Horn’s face at the end of the fight says it all
        When his name gets announced , he’s fughin surprised as fugh
        I saw the same fight you saw. Pacquiao won by a mile. Huge robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
          I think it'll be a huge fight. It will do great.

Thurman DOES want to kill Pacquaio, end his career, end his life. But only in the fight.

After the fight, Thurman's inner hippie will come out again, especially after he wins with a UD (and maybe TKO), and give Pac all the love in the world.

It feels like a big fight to me. It definitely feels like one of the biggest fights of the year. Not on May-Pac level, but it definitely has a big fight feel.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I saw the same fight you saw. Pacquiao won by a mile. Huge robbery.

Just blows my mind as a boxing fan how another boxing fan does not see the mma
            Coming forward with his head , the butts
            The pushing which was more like grappling
            Maybe I’m fughed lol

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
              This thread emphasizes the typical negativity toward anything PBC related.

Imagine calling yourself a true boxing fan, yet announcing to the world in the form of a thread that you aren't going to watch two top superstar welterweights and possible p4p fighters square off in what seems to be a stacked card as well with great matchups and entertaining fights.

The young hungry undefeated lion against the veteran hall of famer ATG Manny Pacquiao suddenly doesn't "move" you.

Why are you even here?
              I love boxing and I think it's a great fight but I won't pay $60 to watch live what I can watch for free in a week. I can wait and save my money. If I knew i would never see the fight unless I payed for it then I would buy it but that is never the case.

Comment

Maybe I’m fughed lol
                Horn isn't a very good fighter when he fights away from home and has to follow the rules. He is also a big bragger full of excuses when he got slaughtered by Crawford which I enjoyed.

Comment

Manny was bleeding from headbutt but not Horn
                  Your absolutely right , facial damage does not tell the whole story , without doubt
                  But it does say a whole lot also
                  In my eyes , this fight was not boxing but an mma competition
                  If not mistaken , the fight would of been stopped in the tenth anywhere but Aussieland
                  Yeah it was definitely a headbutt...I was just showing the type of damage that a headbutt can do...a lot of times the damage done by those is worse than punches...Kessler comes to mind vs Ward...not sure but wouldn't be surprised if Horn's face was messed up from those headbutts that cut Manny's head

Comment

Maybe I’m fughed lol
                    I mean he was definitely being* physical...and imo it was more that Manny was just too small to effectively neutralize Horn like Crawford could do.

Manny is an ATG and him fighting at 147 against a natural 154 or 160 pound guy is incredible by itself imo...Manny is like 135 or something size wise imo...meaning his natural frame
                    Last edited by Boxing_1013; 07-15-2019, 10:21 PM.

Comment

its 75 dollars, not 60
                      and streams are harder to find nowadays since they shut down the subreddit

Comment

Working...
                      X