Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does GGG always get credit for imaginary wins???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    You don't don't know the terms of his contract or Canelo's for that matter it's just speculation on who DAZN will approve to fight them. You don't know for sure how the pay structure is laid out unless you have the contract in front of you. We know they approved Rolls Fielding and Jacobs for the two fighters. Only Golovkin and Kovalev are approved for Canelo at this point. As far as Canelo goes Golovkin weighed the pros and cons of fighting him and he decided he wanted the fight at Middleweight as he clearly stated. That's his decision to make and I agree with it. The man is stubborn as he showed in threatening to walk away before the rematch.
    Cotto declared he would only defend his title at a catchweight. Which is what he did, essentially ducking a whole division in which he held a title. I have never in my 40 plus years of following boxing heard of any fighter say something like that. It's pretty obvious who he was targeting and that was Canelo. He had zero intention on risking his payday with Canelo by fighting Golovkin. Golovkin was the mandatory and he was supposed to get the winner of the Canelo Cotto matchup but it didn't happen because somebody gave up their title and walked away. You know all this so why are you asking??
    whether or not cotto would have fought golovkin does not matter....because golovkin wouldnt even consider the catchweight(despite saying he wants to fight anyone from 154-168 and kept calling floyd out)

you guys champion golovkin holding his ground and waiting...then when he cant beat canelo you guys cry that canelo waited till golovkin got old...you guys literally cant lose in your own minds...its hilarious to watch

"and i agree with it"...if golovkin said raping children was cool youd buy a season pass to the aquarium.....

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      your head is firmly implanted so far up Golovkin's rectum..... that you have said the DUMBEST shlt imaginable over the last 2 days

tell us again how Murray, Lemieux, and Monroe..... are better than Lara, Cotto, and Trout.....

and yea, any more quotes like that would be much appreciated LMAO

when you were not " playing favorites " earlier..... as you labeled Vanes as "good", and Mosley as "ok"..... were you standing in front of the mirror with your pants around your ankles?
      In truth they are more or less the same type of win imo.

But yeah if GGG went 12 with a shot fat Mosley I would be pretty embarrassed for him considering his reputation...if Canelo or someone else stopped Vanes like that I would say it was a good win...I wouldn't like cry about it or anything like you are doing lol...I would just say it was a decent win and move on with my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
        He KOed Kirkland in 1 round...who is a top 10 win for Nelo...I better never see you hype up Canelo's resume again

Man by your standards no boxer must have any good wins lol

nobody said that Golovkin does not have..... " good "..... wins

" good " LMAO

I am happy that you are satisfied with your " good " fighter

or even your..... " good..... to very-good, fighter "

Canelo is an EXCELLENT fighter bro

just thought I would mention..... seeing that you seem to be unaware of that fact

he could even be great..... considering that he is so young, and so willing to test himself..... Kovalev at 175..... man, that fat red kid is a bad dude

he is everything that you guys thought Golovkin would be

FACT: the best win on Golovkin's resume.....
        ..... was a HUGE underdog who NOBODY gave a chance in hell

FACT: the best win on Canelo's resume.....
        ..... was a supposed KILLER, who NOBODY said he could beat

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          whether or not cotto would have fought golovkin does not matter....because golovkin wouldnt even consider the catchweight(despite saying he wants to fight anyone from 154-168 and kept calling floyd out)

you guys champion golovkin holding his ground and waiting...then when he cant beat canelo you guys cry that canelo waited till golovkin got old...you guys literally cant lose in your own minds...its hilarious to watch

"and i agree with it"...if golovkin said raping children was cool youd buy a season pass to the aquarium.....
          The aquarium...what the fu.ck does that mean? lol

Also...154-168 was probably a comment, by Sanchez I think, that GGG would fight anyone from those weights and would beat them...seemed to just be saying under fair terms he would beat any guys at those weights...it wasn't really saying that he would give up any leverage in negotiations and go up or down in weight just because.

I think he could have negotiated more on weight with Cotto or Canelo but I think he felt that since they were fighting at MW they should fight him at 160...and for the big money fights of Floyd and Pac he probably would have tried to slim down to 154 for the payday, and 'legacy' I guess...if people would count that.

Comment

nobody said that Golovkin does not have..... " good "..... wins

" good " LMAO :lol1
            Yeah he has about 10+ good wins imo...and 5-6 'great' wins if you want to term it that...great fighter, great career...an ATG at MW...that's pretty clear I think.

If Canelo fought Kov with no weight or any other type of restrictions at 175 and even hung with him, I would give him credit...but if he drained him etc at all I mean I can't really co-sign that as a great win for anyone.

Still would be a good win even if Kov is older now and possibly more vulnerable...only reason I kind of don't want to see that fight is because if Canelo loses 8-4 his fans will probably say he won...so in a way what is the point.

Hold on - why are you giving Canelo credit for imaginary wins/fights - didn't you just go on a lot of rants about people shouldn't do that? lol

Comment

In truth they are more or less the same type of win imo.

But yeah if GGG went 12 with a shot fat Mosley I would be pretty embarrassed for him considering his reputation...if Canelo or someone else stopped Vanes like that I would say it was a good win...I wouldn't like cry about it or anything like you are doing lol...I would just say it was a decent win and move on with my life.

you are a total moron for suggesting that a fighting mid-level guy from the division below, who is coming off a loss and 2 years of activity..... can ever be compared to fighting a borderline great at his best weight

you casual-fans have no idea about styles / levels / weight

you credit a supposed heavy-handed killer..... for beating a low-level flat-footed static opponent..... just because he won by knockout..... but then dismiss Canelo's win over a prime world-class southpaw mover/spoiler in Lara, simply because Canelo did not knock him out.....

honestly man..... you are a typical dopey casual-fan..... nothing more

you have no boxing knowledge whatsoever..... you have no feel for this game whatsoever..... you simply blurt out the good ol dogshlt-level casual-fan dribble

seriously, you are a muppet..... and you have totally embarrassed yourself over the last 2 days

you have proven that you know nothing about styles and levels..... what a pity you were not around back in the good old 155 days..... I would have enjoyed listening to you tell us how a guy who never fought above 155, and who has never faced a middleweight opponent..... simply has to be classed as a genuine middleweight now that lil'G shat the bed over weight, AGAIN
              Last edited by aboutfkntime; 07-15-2019, 09:05 PM.

Comment

you are a total moron for suggesting that a fighting mid-level guy from the division below, who is coming off a loss and 2 years of activity..... can ever be compared to fighting a borderline great at his best weight

you casual-fans have no idea about styles / levels / weight

you credit a supposed heavy-handed killer..... for beating a low-level flat-footed static opponent..... just because he won by knockout..... but then dismiss Canelo's win over a prime world-class southpaw mover/spoiler in Lara, simply because Canelo did not knock him out.....

honestly man..... you are a typical dopey casual-fan..... nothing more

you have no boxing knowledge whatsoever..... you have no feel for this game whatsoever..... you simply blurt out the good ol dogshlt-level casual-fan dribble

seriously, you are a muppet..... and you have totally embarrassed yourself over the last 2 days

you have proven that you know nothing about styles and levels..... what a pity you were not around back in the good old 155 days..... I would have enjoyed listening to you tell us how a guy who never fought above 155, and who has never faced a middleweight opponent..... simply has to be classed as a genuine middleweight now that lil'G shat the bed over weight, AGAIN
                As usual you are just saying stuff I never said lol.

Yeah 155 is MW...if you really didn't know that...I mean idk what to tell ya

Comment

Yeah he has about 10+ good wins imo...and 5-6 'great' wins if you want to term it that...great fighter, great career...an ATG at MW...that's pretty clear I think.

If Canelo fought Kov with no weight or any other type of restrictions at 175 and even hung with him, I would give him credit...but if he drained him etc at all I mean I can't really co-sign that as a great win for anyone.

Still would be a good win even if Kov is older now and possibly more vulnerable...only reason I kind of don't want to see that fight is because if Canelo loses 8-4 his fans will probably say he won...so in a way what is the point.

Hold on - why are you giving Canelo credit for imaginary wins/fights - didn't you just go on a lot of rants about people shouldn't do that? lol

name those 6 great wins

using this criteria.....

"a great win is a dominant win over another prime great fighter"

just name one

this will be funny LMAO

no actually..... YOU said 6..... so, name 6

when I told you to keep going, I did not think you would oblige

Comment

I think he could have negotiated more on weight with Cotto or Canelo but I think he felt that since they were fighting at MW they should fight him at 160...and for the big money fights of Floyd and Pac he probably would have tried to slim down to 154 for the payday, and 'legacy' I guess...if people would count that.

a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo..... Mr "anyone from 154-168" said that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up.....

you cannot make that shlt up

also..... Mr "anyone from 154-168" was more than happy to defend his title against Rosado at catchweight

why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S?

can't wait to read your novel on that one LMAO

Comment

name those 6 great wins

using this criteria.....

"a great win is a dominant win over another prime great fighter"

just name one

this will be funny LMAO

no actually..... YOU said 6..... so, name 6

when I told you to keep going, I did not think you would oblige
                      Why are you so obsessed with me dude lol...it's weird

Comment

Working...
                      X