Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does GGG always get credit for imaginary wins???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    tony.....think about this for a second before you go sounding like the dumb twat you are

i said he needed a big fight....and a catchweight....i didnt say he needed it now...i didnt say he needed it last year or the year before that...or needs it in the future

we are talking about a specific time...he had no jacobs fight even at the time were talking.....he hadnt had canelo....and the specific time were talking about he still didnt get that canelo fight for 3 years

now weve got guys like you complaining that "canelo waited for ggg to get old"...and hes "37 now and not getting any younger"...thats all we hear......so yes...he could have used a CW years ago to lure cotto or canelo much sooner.....

but you arent bright enough to realize what/when were talking...because you have your head crammed so far up lil g's anus...

back when cotto held that title lil g could have at least tried to make a CW fight with hm....at least say he was willing to do it in order to get a fight with him

he got his canelo fight like 3 years later with all of his fanboys crying that canelo waited for him to get old....talk about dumb idiots....i get it tho...lil g can do nothing wrong in your eyes......youre that guy

and that 100 mil contract depends on him getting another canelo fight and another big fight after that...he aint collecting no 100 mil without that...or with fighting guys like rolls...its like saying that fury will make 100 mil fighting the likes of that guy he just fought...LOL
    You don't don't know the terms of his contract or Canelo's for that matter it's just speculation on who DAZN will approve to fight them. You don't know for sure how the pay structure is laid out unless you have the contract in front of you. We know they approved Rolls Fielding and Jacobs for the two fighters. Only Golovkin and Kovalev are approved for Canelo at this point. As far as Canelo goes Golovkin weighed the pros and cons of fighting him and he decided he wanted the fight at Middleweight as he clearly stated. That's his decision to make and I agree with it. The man is stubborn as he showed in threatening to walk away before the rematch.
    Cotto declared he would only defend his title at a catchweight. Which is what he did, essentially ducking a whole division in which he held a title. I have never in my 40 plus years of following boxing heard of any fighter say something like that. It's pretty obvious who he was targeting and that was Canelo. He had zero intention on risking his payday with Canelo by fighting Golovkin. Golovkin was the mandatory and he was supposed to get the winner of the Canelo Cotto matchup but it didn't happen because somebody gave up their title and walked away. You know all this so why are you asking??
    Last edited by TonyGe; 07-15-2019, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      tony.....think about this for a second before you go sounding like the dumb twat you are

i said he needed a big fight....and a catchweight....i didnt say he needed it now...i didnt say he needed it last year or the year before that...or needs it in the future

we are talking about a specific time...he had no jacobs fight even at the time were talking.....he hadnt had canelo....and the specific time were talking about he still didnt get that canelo fight for 3 years

now weve got guys like you complaining that "canelo waited for ggg to get old"...and hes "37 now and not getting any younger"...thats all we hear......so yes...he could have used a CW years ago to lure cotto or canelo much sooner.....

but you arent bright enough to realize what/when were talking...because you have your head crammed so far up lil g's anus...

back when cotto held that title lil g could have at least tried to make a CW fight with hm....at least say he was willing to do it in order to get a fight with him

he got his canelo fight like 3 years later with all of his fanboys crying that canelo waited for him to get old....talk about dumb idiots....i get it tho...lil g can do nothing wrong in your eyes......youre that guy

and that 100 mil contract depends on him getting another canelo fight and another big fight after that...he aint collecting no 100 mil without that...or with fighting guys like rolls...its like saying that fury will make 100 mil fighting the likes of that guy he just fought...LOL

good post man

btw, that wanker had no problem with G demanding 164 from Ward

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
        Ishida was a solid enough win based on how he did it

...again he KOed Kirkland in 1 round...you have Kirkland listed as a top 10 win for Canelo...GGG KOed Ishida in 3 and I have it as GGG's 13th best win or so lol...I'm not really hyping it up nor have I ever seen anyone else hype it up really...just posting facts as you say

If a great win is a dominant win over another prime great fighter...I would say GGG has quite a few tbh.

If GGG has no great wins then almost no boxer in the history of boxing has a great win lol.

It's honestly weird how people will overlook how Floyd, especially in his Money May days, carefully crafted his resume and never really fought a fight unless the guy was past it or at a bad weight/completely on his terms...but apparently all that is fine? Idk lol just seems like a very strange argument and not really based in reality imo.

...and many of those same people slight GGG lol...it's odd...Floyd was great though...don't get me wrong...but he basically fought his whole career on his terms and with his judges...he knew if he went 12 rounds he was getting the W regardless...just odd how for some people the ability to analyze stuff like that is missing...yet those same people are adamant that GGG is overrated lol...just strange.

FK YOU'RE A MORON

I simply cannot believe the extent of the DUMB SHlT that is literally pouring out of your piehole LMAO

don't stop..... please
        Last edited by aboutfkntime; 07-15-2019, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Not at all..he has a really good question.

What is your criteria for a great win?

I bet his is a lot better than this rubbish you wrote.....

"a great win is a dominant win over another prime great fighter. I would say GGG has quite a few tbh."
          and regarding this.....

"is isn't just 'who' you beat...it's when/where/what weight/how etc"

FACT: the best win on Golovkin's resume.....
          ..... was a HUGE underdog who NOBODY gave a chance in hell

keep it coming man..... please

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            FK YOU'RE A MORON

fk you're a moron

I simply cannot believe the extent of the DUMB SHlT that is literally pouring out of your piehole LMAO

don't stop..... please

what a
            As usual you are twisting words/conflating two different things...someone was slighting the Ishida win while also hyping the Kirkland win...I just explained the quite obvious mistake in that logic.

Ishida is about GGG's 13th best win and would not call that a great win..a good one though for sure.

Comment

I bet his is a lot better than this rubbish you wrote.....

and regarding this.....

FACT: the best win on Golovkin's resume.....

keep it coming man..... please
              Lol...people can slight or hype up whatever losses or wins they want to...I just call it like I see it...and that goes for all boxers...I don't play favorites and try to see what I want to see ...you should try that some time

Comment

• FACT: the best win on Golovkin's resume.....

FACT: the best win on Canelo's resume.....
                ..... was a supposed KILLER, who NOBODY said he could beat

can anyone guess who is the under-achiever..... ?

or will we just sit here..... debating whether Boxing1013 is the biggest moron on the planet?

LMAO

Comment

As usual you are twisting words/conflating two different things...someone was slighting the Ishida win while also hyping the Kirkland win...I just explained the quite obvious mistake in that logic.

Ishida is about GGG's 13th best win and would not call that a great win..a good one though for sure.

hey, what do we have here..... ?

more scrub-counting LMAO

" good "

Comment

Lol...people can slight or hype up whatever losses or wins they want to...I just call it like I see it...and that goes for all boxers...I don't play favorites and try to see what I want to see ...you should try that some time

your head is firmly implanted so far up Golovkin's rectum..... that you have said the DUMBEST shlt imaginable over the last 2 days

tell us again how Murray, Lemieux, and Monroe..... are better than Lara, Cotto, and Trout.....

and yea, any more quotes like that would be much appreciated LMAO

when you were not " playing favorites " earlier..... as you labeled Vanes as "good", and Mosley as "ok"..... were you standing in front of the mirror with your pants around your ankles?

Comment

hey, what do we have here..... ?

more scrub-counting LMAO

" good "
                      He KOed Kirkland in 1 round...who is a top 10 win for Nelo...I better never see you hype up Canelo's resume again

Man by your standards no boxer must have any good wins lol

Comment

Working...
                      X