Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Forced To Go Distance, Decisions Bryant Jennings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a very close fight! Could have went either way. Poor scoring from the judges. Joyce was hitting gloves a lot. Was a fringe level quality fight. I don't rate either of these as top 15 guys even. More like 20-30.

Comment

Watched the whole thing on live stream...respect to both fighters but I feel sorry for all fans which paid to be ringside. zZzzZ
      P.S. Joyce comments regarding Andy Ruiz refusing to spar with him seem like a total PR stunt now. Backfire!

Comment

I can see Jennings as a limo driver and Joyce working the door at a high end nightclub.

They'd probably be far better at it than boxers...

Comment

Horrendous fight again, Joyce is just horrible to watch & Jennings did nothing the whole fight.

Comment

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
            Joyce is a KO waiting to happen. He got caught clean way too many times, has a tendency to block shots with his face.

Also seems to be a one trick pony moving forward. I can’t see him troubling any of the top guys.
            That last part 100%. Imagine what Wilder or Fury would do to him right now. Almost assuredly a Breazeale/Schwarz scenario. I'm sorry, but no. Forget about the ability to beat the heavyweight elite; I honestly don't think he's even at the level of being able to offer them a decently competitive fight. I think Dubois would have annihilated him tonight.

Comment

Joe Joyce sucks dick

Comment

OMG, 12 rounds of watching Joyce throw punches must have felt like an eternity. Talk about slow motion.....

Comment

Joe Joyce is definitely a force to be reckoned with. Not only does he has a very high punch volume but he has a very hard and granite chin as well.

The only way I see anyone defeating him if they can back him up and force him to fight off the back foot. Other than that his workrate is just simply too much.

Comment

Another overrated British heavyweight. Wilder, Ortiz even Joshua, Whyte would knock Joyce out.

Comment

Was it as bad as Hughie–Peter?

Comment

Working...
                      X