Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Forced To Go Distance, Decisions Bryant Jennings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am actually shocked that people spend their time watch Joyce, we know what Jenning would bring at this stage of his career, and we know Joyce doesn’t have the skills to navigate his way through a paper bag. Having the robot/mummy trying to “Walk” you down isn’t something anyone should spend their time doing.

Comment

Joe has no power at all, pity pat punches, heavy handed maybe but not much power in them shots, but he is very tough and stubborn with a decent chin, all he got is pressure, to beat him either completely ko him or box circles round him.

Comment

Good win for Joyce!

Comment

Joyce is starting to annoy me, he's like 10 fights against 9 bums and then looks horrible against a 40 year old Jennings.

When Jennings committed to putting in work he landing clean, hard shots and Joyce was feeling them.

All Joyce did was mummy walk forward throwing punches like he is underwater and hitting Jennings gloves.

Joyce has work rate, but his style won't win him a World title.

Comment

F#ck that ref. Idk about UK scoring being more of a problem than other countries scoring, but the UK ref situation is pretty solid at calling fights in favor of the UK guy more than normal. If I was a foreign fighter going to the UK I'd be less worried about judges & more worried about the ref choosen.

Comment

I thought Jennings won.
              Jocelyn throw a lot of weird slow punches.
              I was fascinated, yet irritated by his style.

Comment

Joyce did enough to win but after that performance he shouldn't be linking himself to Ortiz, that's not going to end well for him

Comment

I had Joyce winning by a point. Scores way too wide.. Joyce won with more activity...easy to hit, slow as molasses to a comical level (slower than old George Forman). Jennings didn't fight like he wanted it or would have won.

Comment

Never thought I'd say this, but I prefer the Abel Sanchez version of Joe Joyce than the Adam Booth version.

The Abel Sanchez trained Joyce was a lot more hittable, but he would set such an incredible pace that his opponents couldn't match.

The Booth trained Joyce is a lot more cute, a little bit more defensively responsible but the offense just isn't there.

Comment

On his best day, Jennings goes distance with top opposition. He went distance with Wladimir as well.

But even though, I feel like Joyce is too slow for elite level. he fought 3 guys coming from KO losses in raw. Time to fight somebody coming from a win.

Comment

Working...
                      X