Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Forced To Go Distance, Decisions Bryant Jennings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Forced To Go Distance, Decisions Bryant Jennings

O2 Arena, London - In a scrap for the WBA gold heavyweight title, Olympic silver medal winner Joe Joyce (10-0, 9 KOs) was able to overcome an early scare, and went the distance for the first time in his career, to secure a twelve round unanimous decision over Bryant Jennings (24-4, 14 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good win for Joyce. He looks like a real contender now.

Comment

The scorecards were way too wide imo and the biased commentary and awful point deduction didn’t really help either.

Comment

Joyce is a KO waiting to happen. He got caught clean way too many times, has a tendency to block shots with his face.

Also seems to be a one trick pony moving forward. I can’t see him troubling any of the top guys.

Comment

I thought the scores were wide but I gave it to Joyce based on his work rate Jennings just didn't throw enough when he did he was tagging him up and he should have jumped on him after that body shot but to be fair Jennings was low blowing the **** out of him way before he got a point deducted so I see it as fair. I think Joyce is very beatable would like to see him vs Dillian Whyte if he gets past Rivas.

Comment

Jennings would land really decent shots time to time, but would go into, or back into, a lull; and wouldnt follow up on anything. i was kinda rooting for him to land a homerun shot.

Comment

Wish I had the time back I wasted watching that. Both were serious trash.

Comment

Somebody with speed who is willing to let their hands go will beat Joyce. Jennings should have fought like Julian Williams did against Hurd. I thought he won 114-113 but he wasn't going to win a decision in the UK with that kind of low output.

Comment

Joyce must love eating shots to the face cos why else would he leave it open all the time?

Comment

Yikes, and people thought Joyce could challenge Ortiz. Hell, people even championed Usyks win over him years ago when he was way worse.

Comment

Working...
                    X