Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murata Batters Brant In Two, Reclaims Secondary 160-Pound Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for anyone who missed this (like I did cuz I was still sleeping lol).... you can easily go to espn+ website.... go to "schedule and replay" and find the murata/brant fight....

you can replay the whole card anytime.

Comment

• I just watched it now. The first fight was so damn 1-sided that I was expecting more of the same. Murata I guess you could call the King of rematches. First N'Dam and now Brant. I still don't think Murata is elite class all of the sudden, but he did improve. Brant more or less fought the wrong fight.

We need a trilogy LOL

Comment

• Looked like a great job by the ref giving Brant a chance to fight after the knockdown. Alot of times they would have stopped it right after he got up and was getting hit a bit more.

If Canelo doesn't want a 3rd GGG fight is Murata a decent opponent for GGG in japan?

Comment

• Dissapointed by Brant. I didn't believe that he would be a long reigning champ but I was looking forward to some intriguing fights. Hope this beating doesn't take too much out of him. Ref had a tough job considering Brant was the champ. Can't complain that he let it go too long. Hope Brant is okay!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
            Dissapointed by Brant. I didn't believe that he would be a long reigning champ but I was looking forward to some intriguing fights. Hope this beating doesn't take too much out of him. Ref had a tough job considering Brant was the champ. Can't complain that he let it go too long. Hope Brant is okay!
            I think he can come back strong, his activity will still be a problem for a lot of guys. Korobov could be a good matchup for him to see who gets back into the mix next

Comment

• I’d laugh my t1ts off if Canelo ends up fighting Murata

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                I think he can come back strong, his activity will still be a problem for a lot of guys. Korobov could be a good matchup for him to see who gets back into the mix next
                I like Brant. Hope that he does come back and does well. That was a beatdown though. The Korobov fight would be a big test. Interesting fight!

Comment

• The onslaught, what heart by 'Bravo' Rob Brant.

Comment

• Wow! I found a replay of this on youtube. That second round was absolute punishment! So bummed out I missed it, but that was around 4am here on the West Coast.

Comment

• Brant fanboys were saying he was gonna win again easily, they must be a bit disappointed with this result.

Comment

Working...
                      X