No announcement yet.

who is more stupid..... ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greedo's Lawyer View Post
    the energy from members on this site defending the LDBC has resided. they probably said ''we need to ignore them...etc...''

though PBC has been on a tight rope lately and DAZN is improving. the GBP email theory and hate against Hearn is withering away. Wilder is getting older..Spence… well Porter is coming I guess... PBC shine lately is Pac vs Thurman... Jermell got Harrison problems, and Jermall Charlo is just a fake claiming going to another network or reaching to Hearn wouldn't be a problem.

When you combine all those things the LDBC really have nothing going for them. But we already exposed them as shills for Haymonism and race baits that attracts their following like Evangelists collecting money and putting on acts...
    Frankie, what up, bro?

Can you name some of these LDBC supporters on this site? I also don't even know them. You popularized them on this site actually.

I'll check them out now.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      Gonna agree to differ, man. I already laid out my points - I'd prefer an org with some integrity over one that'll always roll over for it's biggest stars... even if it does stand in the way of some fights - which in this case it won't. Maybe ask yourself what is the point of having world champions and sanctioning orgs at all if they change their rules according to expediency - without rules the titles have no legitimacy anyway.

The big names, the A listers, can look after themselves - they're always gonna have the advantages and get the fights they want. It's the smaller guys, the ones working their way up that need the orgs onside. Guess it's a matter of perspective though - if you watch boxing for the big star names then why would you give a fuck about the little dudes? Me, I'm about having a level playing field and having - as much as possible - the same opportunities for all fighters in the sport.

hold on.....

the only way the current IBF order "will not stand in the way of better fights"..... is if Canelo completely ignores it, which makes your case a hard sell

nope, completely disagree..... killing BETTER fights, and fragmenting divisions..... is toxic and ridiculous

sacrificing quality..... to pander to the silly rules of 1/4 of the current sanctioning bodies..... when the result of those rules is detrimental to the sport.... is utterly ridiculous, and cannot be justified

FACT: 3/4 of the current sanctioning bodies do not agree with the IBF..... common-sense does not agree with the IBF..... and I do not agree with the IBF

this is a ridiculous discussion, because Derevyanchenko is clearly not one of the best middleweights

we can agree to disagree

Comment

the IBF have Derevyanchenko ranked ahead of Danny Jacobs

despite the fact that Jacobs just beat Derevyanchenko

o, k, then...... LMAO

#secondrate

you guys who applaud their paint-by-numbers system..... are fkn nuts LMAO

common-sense > a paint-by-numbers system that produces dreadful results

any organisation who arrives at decisions using a "system"..... rather than a boardroom discussion involving experienced invested experts..... is truly second-rate

one of those experts would have been capable of reminding Daryl Peoples that Jacobs just beat Derevyanchenko..... as he must have forgotten
        Last edited by aboutfkntime; 07-10-2019, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          Frankie, what up, bro?

Can you name some of these LDBC supporters on this site? I also don't even know them. You popularized them on this site actually.

I'll check them out now.
          I swear I never heard of these youtubers before some of these Brits started getting emotional about them

They should get compensated for all the free advertising tbh...

Comment

you can have a system, or you can conduct an evaluation...

let me give you an example of how a system often works

after Canelo beat Cotto, who weighed 153lbs..... The Ring Magazine ranked Canelo the #1 middleweight on the planet..... and they did that because of lineage

I say again..... despite the fact that Canelo had never fought above 155..... despite the fact that Canelo had never faced a genuine middleweight opponent..... and despite the fact that Golovkin was clearly the #1 middleweight on the planet..... The Ring's trusty paint-by-numbers system BURNED common-sense and installed the fat red kid as the #1 middleweight

FACT: The Ring have a lot more credibility than the IBF

but despite that fact, they made a decision that even rivaled the stupidity of the infamous IBF..... all because their paint-by-numbers system told them that it was the right thing to do LMAO

oh, btw..... that is not an exception..... because about the same time, they ranked Stevenson as the #1 LHW..... despite the fact that Kovalev was the best LHW on the planet..... all because their paint-by-numbers system told them that it was the right thing to do

anyone who has ever worked for a big company/corporation will know..... when a system does not produce acceptable results..... you scrap it, and develop one that does

the results of the IBF system are fkn awful, no if's and's or but's

stop accepting awful you mugs LMAO

the IBF can clearly see that Derevyanchenko is not among the top middleweights, THEY KNOW THAT..... but, their system told them to stand up and make fools of themselves anyway..... and so they did just that

knowing that their own rankings are limited/abysmal..... they should have enough respect for the sport to keep their mouths shut unless they can promote the best opponent

the IBF do not care about boxing, they are a company..... they are literally killing better fights for their own personal financial profit..... anyone who accepts that, obviously has an agenda, and probably should not label themselves as a true boxing fan

who gives a fcuk about the IBF profit line you mugs

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Damn you got bullied so bad you had to change your identity? Why not just delete this alt account it's not worth all this anxiety bruv
              DaNeutral.

When you mention LDBC they get all gangsta mayne!

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                hold on.....

the only way the current IBF order "will not stand in the way of better fights"..... is if Canelo completely ignores it, which makes your case a hard sell

nope, completely disagree..... killing BETTER fights, and fragmenting divisions..... is toxic and ridiculous

sacrificing quality..... to pander to the silly rules of 1/4 of the current sanctioning bodies..... when the result of those rules is detrimental to the sport.... is utterly ridiculous, and cannot be justified

FACT: 3/4 of the current sanctioning bodies do not agree with the IBF..... common-sense does not agree with the IBF..... and I do not agree with the IBF

this is a ridiculous discussion, because Derevyanchenko is clearly not one of the best middleweights

we can agree to disagree
                So what's your solution, man? All the orgs should just make Canelo a champion in perpetuity who doesn't have to fight any mandos unless he wants to? That is in effect what you're suggesting... that they should just ignore everyone else and let Canelo do exactly what he pleases. Thing is he's gonna do that anyway and the belts ain't gonna make a difference to him so surely better to keep 'em in circulation and give a shot at 'em to the guys who actually need 'em?

I understand your frustration but I think we're just looking at this issue from very different perspectives.

Oh... and I'm gonna assume D'Chenko is above DJ because Danny already had his shot and lost just a few months back... otherwise you are correct, the rankings make no sense.

Comment

So what's your solution, man? All the orgs should just make Canelo a champion in perpetuity who doesn't have to fight any mandos unless he wants to? That is in effect what you're suggesting... that they should just ignore everyone else and let Canelo do exactly what he pleases. Thing is he's gonna do that anyway and the belts ain't gonna make a difference to him so surely better to keep 'em in circulation and give a shot at 'em to the guys who actually need 'em?

I understand your frustration but I think we're just looking at this issue from very different perspectives.

Oh... and I'm gonna assume D'Chenko is above DJ because Danny already had his shot and lost just a few months back... otherwise you are correct, the rankings make no sense.

if you have nothing good to say, then keep your mouth shut

it is better to keep your mouth shut, at the risk of looking like a fool..... rather than opening it, and removing all doubt
                  FACT: the IBF KNOW that their rankings are shlt

they KNOW that ALL of the other opponents mentioned so far, are better than Derevyanchenko..... but, what did they do?..... did they make a decision that was even remotely close to the best decision for boxing?..... or, did they make the best financial decision for them?

they should have enough class, common-decency, and respect for the sport..... to keep their mouth shut unless they can promote the best opponent

I do not recognize the IBF, and I suggest that others do the same

you reap what you sow..... and the IBF are not sowing anything worth reaping

mediocrity/incompetence should not be rewarded

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    FACT: the IBF KNOW that their rankings are shlt

they KNOW that ALL of the other opponents mentioned so far, are better than Derevyanchenko..... but, what did they do?..... did they make a decision that was even remotely close to the best decision for boxing?..... or, did they make the best financial decision for them?

they should have enough class, common-decency, and respect for the sport..... to keep their mouth shut unless they can promote the best opponent

I do not recognize the IBF, and I suggest that others do the same

you reap what you sow..... and the IBF are not sowing anything worth reaping

mediocrity/incompetence should not be rewarded
                    They made the decision to abide by their own rules, man. That's what they're supposed to do. And their rankings are poor, sure, but they can only rank the guys that recognise them (ie pay their fees)...

Ah ****it. This is going nowhere - we're just repeating ourselves. You ain't addressed any of my points about fairness and integrity and the rights of the B listers and I guess you won't until it suddenly becomes important to you on some other matter in a few weeks or months... whatever. I'm outta here man.

Comment

They made the decision to abide by their own rules, man. That's what they're supposed to do. And their rankings are poor, sure, but they can only rank the guys that recognise them (ie pay their fees)...

Ah ****it. This is going nowhere - we're just repeating ourselves. You ain't addressed any of my points about fairness and integrity and the rights of the B listers and I guess you won't until it suddenly becomes important to you on some other matter in a few weeks or months... whatever. I'm outta here man.

good god, wtf ?

integrity ?

did you not read this..... ?

any organisation that willingly, knowingly, KILLS better more meaningful fights..... in order to promote their own financial agenda..... has no integrity whatsoever

and fcuk b-listers

you work your way up...... you don't sign with a shlt sanctioning body to get an easy ride..... what the hell?

the following comment is ridiculous, but you keep repeating it.....

" They made the decision to abide by their own rules "

how the fk does that make them right ?

it makes them bull-headed and stupid..... to persist with "their own rules"..... in spite of those rules producing shlt results

lets leave it man

for some strange reason..... you are somehow willing to accept mediocrity and incompetence..... but I am not

that is the only difference here

Comment

Working...
                      X