who is more stupid..... ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is more stupid..... ?

Who is more stupid..... ?

DAZN - for refusing to approve a undisputed middleweight unification title fight..... despite having BOTH fighters on contract WTF?

the IBF - for thinking that Derevyanchenko is the best middleweight on the planet LMAO

fans in general - for arguing about rubbish, and ignoring DAZN and the IBF while they stink up our sport..... shouldn't we make some kind of effort to confront them regarding their stupidity?

I have absolutely no idea who is more stupid

I am interested in hearing arguments for all, and will cast my vote at a later point
    DAZN:
    33.33%
    IBF:
    19.05%
    fans in general:
    47.62%

bugger it, I am voting for the IBF

DAZN are just a typical greedy broadcaster

we should expect nothing more

the IBF should care about boxing, and should be more responsible

the second most stupid is ' fans in general '.....

but like with DAZN, it is folly to expect too much

I go with.....

1) IBF
    2) fans in general
    3) DAZN..... with a special-stupidity mention, for making utter fools of themselves 5 minutes after gracing us with their presence LMAO

Comment

Would Canelo v Andrade be for Undisputed championship? If Andrade won he would only get IBF WBA and WBO

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Would Canelo v Andrade be for Undisputed championship? If Andrade won he would only get IBF WBA and WBO

great point

hmm.....

my thoughts on that.....

Andrade cannot become undisputed, so..... I have to agree with you, that fight is not for the Undisputed title.....

great point

but, Canelo would hold all of the belts, including the WBC..... and he is the highest ranked WBC middleweight

he is also clearly a better fighter than Charlo, and more worthy of the title 'WBC Champion'

my guess is.....

you are 100% correct, but according to media/fans Canelo will become the Undisputed middleweight champion.... because the media/fans love cool stories, and because Canelo will be the highest ranked WBC middleweight

just like they accepted Golovkin equaling Hopkins record for middleweight defences, despite Golovkin only defending a junior WBA title that did not exist back when Hopkins was doing his thing

personally, I don't care if they do hail Canelo as the Undisputed middleweight champion..... but the WBC really did Canelo no favors with that 'Franchise Champion' stupidity

because if Canelo beats Andrade, Charlo really becomes a must-fight opponent for Canelo imho..... considering the fact that Charlo is now a full champion according to the WBC, despite him not actually doing anything

Canelo should fight Charlo..... he should have to, and he should want to..... and it could be a real good fight

great point
        Last edited by aboutfkntime; 07-10-2019, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          I thought the LDBC said the WBC Diamond wasn’t good? It would automatically get Andrade vs Charlo mando for the WBC. Unless of course Haymon tells Charlo to vacate because all of Andrade’s straps aren’t worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by Greedo's Lawyer View Post
            I thought the LDBC said the WBC Diamond wasn’t good? It would automatically get Andrade vs Charlo mando for the WBC. Unless of course Haymon tells Charlo to vacate because all of Andrade’s straps aren’t worth it?

who the hell is LBDC ?

I just got accused of supporting it on the other thread

it sounds like gay rights or something

phenom made a great point imho

his question would make a better poll than this one LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              who the hell is LBDC ?

I just got accused of supporting it on the other thread

it sounds like gay rights or something

phenom made a great point imho

his question would make a better poll than this one LMAO
              Phenom is an idiot. The forum has been discussing the WBC rules 24/7 since the Franchise news surfaced.

Canelo vs Andrade Undisputed is pure fan Knowledge because we all know when Floyd had the Super or WBC highest status, he wasn’t enforced upon with mandos! Therefore, Canelo is still the WBC Super Champion aka Franchista mayne!

However, if the orgs acknowledge that Canelo no longer has the “true” WBC then Canelo no longer can fight for Undisputed and which is why it would justify why DAZN wouldn’t approve the Andrade fight.

But we as fans know, that it would be for Undisputed, just like how we acknowledge Fury’s Lineal. In fact, Canelo still has the Lineal as well.

For me, fighting Kovalev is better. If Kovalev were to take the challenge at a catchweight then it’s no different than historical catchweights before it.

Comment

Phenom is an idiot. The forum has been discussing the WBC rules 24/7 since the Franchise news surfaced.

Canelo vs Andrade Undisputed is pure fan Knowledge because we all know when Floyd had the Super or WBC highest status, he wasn’t enforced upon with mandos! Therefore, Canelo is still the WBC Super Champion aka Franchista mayne!

However, if the orgs acknowledge that Canelo no longer has the “true” WBC then Canelo no longer can fight for Undisputed and which is why it would justify why DAZN wouldn’t approve the Andrade fight.

But we as fans know, that it would be for Undisputed, just like how we acknowledge Fury’s Lineal. In fact, Canelo still has the Lineal as well.

For me, fighting Kovalev is better. If Kovalev were to take the challenge at a catchweight then it’s no different than historical catchweights before it.

to be honest, it is a two-sided question

phenom is right..... technically, Canelo will not become Undisputed by beating Andrade..... simply because, Andrade cannot become Undisputed by beating Canelo

so it makes no sense at all

but what does make perfect sense, is dropping the word "technically" from the sentence above..... because anything that follows the word "technically" is usually bullshlt.....and replacing it with the word "realistically"

realistically, Canelo is the highest ranked WBC middleweight..... he is a much better fighter than Charlo..... and he is much more worthy of the title WBC champion

but imho, forget the titles and all that bullshlt..... Canelo would need to fight Charlo because he would be the last remaining threat at 160

no big deal if that fight doesn't happen..... but that could be the best remaining fight left on the table, I have no problem with it

I had no idea the subject was being so widely debated

someone should make a poll

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

no big deal if that fight doesn't happen.....
                  everybody's complaining about the orgs.

if we were to go back to the old of boxing, fighting for the World belt was ''technically'' for Undisputed.

Therefore, we cant base all boxing, all orgs, and wish that every title fight is for Undisputed...

therefore, if Canelo vs Andrade happens, given the belts at hand its fine. AT least the fight happens bro. We've got guys like Charlo whom has testimony since Wilder beat Ortiz that going to another network or fighting whomever wasnt a problem even though Andrade punked him and his brother..

Therefore again, whom is to blame? a Charlo supposed liar or Al Haymon whom would advise to not cross the street. realize if it were Haymon, Charlo is full of shet as well.

To my point, at this point in boxing, Canelo has good options regardless. I see you're not cool with the Devrenchenko bout. I wouldnt mind if Canelo took it. I got Canelo winnning. Unless you mean you dont like the politics that Devren and GGG could fight for it?

For me, Phenom is still gay and Canelo vs Kovalev should happen now while Canelo is PRIME

Comment

everybody's complaining about the orgs.

if we were to go back to the old of boxing, fighting for the World belt was ''technically'' for Undisputed.

Therefore, we cant base all boxing, all orgs, and wish that every title fight is for Undisputed...

therefore, if Canelo vs Andrade happens, given the belts at hand its fine. AT least the fight happens bro. We've got guys like Charlo whom has testimony since Wilder beat Ortiz that going to another network or fighting whomever wasnt a problem even though Andrade punked him and his brother..

Therefore again, whom is to blame? a Charlo supposed liar or Al Haymon whom would advise to not cross the street. realize if it were Haymon, Charlo is full of shet as well.

To my point, at this point in boxing, Canelo has good options regardless. I see you're not cool with the Devrenchenko bout. I wouldnt mind if Canelo took it. I got Canelo winnning. Unless you mean you dont like the politics that Devren and GGG could fight for it?

For me, Phenom is still gay and Canelo vs Kovalev should happen now while Canelo is PRIME
                    Two things here.

1 .Correct about Phenom .

2 The OP should have put himself on the poll because he would be leading it and could have a real on going discussion .lol

Comment

Working...
                    X