Collapse
No announcement yet.

who is more stupid..... ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid is not understanding that the IBF can only rank and sanction fighters and fights between guys who accept their authority (ie pay their fees). What other possible power could they have to mandate fights?

You could not unreasonably rank Jacobs and GGG above D'Chenko but both of 'em already fought the champ within the last year and no-one else ranked by the IBF is more deserving of the shot than Sergei.

It's a fairly broadly held view that the reason the IBF rankings are often so dire is precisely because they - by and large - follow their own rules, enforce mandatories and so on... seems that kinda consistency isn't to the taste of many fighters (or more likely their management and promotional teams).
    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 07-10-2019, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      You are the most stupid, fcking troll

who did you vote for noddy ?

Comment

Originally posted by Greedo's Lawyer View Post
        I said the exact same thing about Charlo. The LDBC said ''why should Charlo go to DAZN?!'' before news of the Franchise merit. In fact I made threads before saying that Charlo Bros. should go to DAZN if they iz ''widdit'' yet went quiet past months.

the Charlo Bros. are a joke imo. When Canelo became Franchise Champion the whole LDBC community and several here said Canelo is ducking Charlo..

apparently, I don't keep up with the hot news

when that Franchise thing happened, my first thoughts were..... Canelo just got screwed over by the WBC

they were cunning as weasels

they did not make the same mistake they made last time

they kept their silly nose out of Canelo's fight negotiations

they had to do something, most likely because Team Charlo were making noise about his overdue mandatory..... but they did not want to annoy the red god (GoT joke) .....

the thing is, they kinda dumped on Canelo by creating that Franchise rubbish..... because, they still get a sanctioning fee, and they keep Charlo happy..... but by elevating Charlo they kinda forced Canelo's hand because now he really does need to face Charlo before moving up

plus Franchise champion just sounds stupid, it actually makes Canelo sound like a diva lmao

just beating Andrade will not clean house at 160..... not now that Charlo is technically the WBC champion

that fight should happen anyway , so I don't care..... unbelievably that move by the WBC could actually produce the best result if Canelo views Charlo as legit

the right move is not to order Canelo to fight (insert name here) like the IBF just did..... the right move is to have a valid case that you are better than Canelo, like Lara, Golovkin, and Jacobs did

all of those guys should have made more noise when they had a chance, especially if Canelo jumps to SMW soon..... but I hope that Andrade gets it next, then Charlo..... they are the only tests for Canelo at 160

Andrade is a great solution to Canelo's problem with the IBF, because a unification trumps a mandatory..... and Charlo might also qualify as a mandatory in his current position as the full WBC champ

not sure, just my 2c

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          Stupid is not understanding that the IBF can only rank and sanction fighters and fights between guys who accept their authority (ie pay their fees). What other possible power could they have to mandate fights?

You could not unreasonably rank Jacobs and GGG above D'Chenko but both of 'em already fought the champ within the last year and no-one else ranked by the IBF is more deserving of the shot than Sergei.

It's a fairly broadly held view that the reason the IBF rankings are often so dire is precisely because they - by and large - follow their own rules, enforce mandatories and so on... seems that kinda consistency isn't to the taste of many fighters (or more likely their management and promotional teams).

if you have nothing good to say, then keep your mouth shut

it is better to keep your mouth shut at the risk of looking like a fool..... than opening it, and removing all doubt

the IBF look ridiculous for vehemently insisting that Derevyanchenko is a better opponent for Canelo than..... Golovkin, Andrade, Charlo, Smith, or Kovalev

NOBODY wanted Derevyanchenko until the IBF opened their silly piehole

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            who did you vote for noddy ?
            You call yourself nobody? That's harsh.

Comment

if you have nothing good to say, then keep your mouth shut

it is better to keep your mouth shut at the risk of looking like a fool..... than opening it, and removing all doubt

the IBF look ridiculous for vehemently insisting that Derevyanchenko is a better opponent for Canelo than..... Golovkin, Andrade, Charlo, Smith, or Kovalev

NOBODY wanted Derevyanchenko until the IBF opened their silly piehole
              Ain't saying it's a great thing, but how the hell are the IBF gonna try to set up a mandatory between guys who ain't even paying them fees - for whom they might as well not even exist - like Andrade or Charlo? Guys who ain't even in the same division like Smith or Kovalev..

The IBF are just following their own rules I don't think they're 'vehemently insisting' on anything, though that is an amusingly dramatic way of putting it on your part.

Is it the best fight available for Canelo -no, course not, but contrary to what some folk on here appear to think the boxing world is bigger than one ginger Mexican and a responsible sanctioning org has a duty to it's other fighters too - the guys who have jumped through the requisite hoops etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                Ain't saying it's a great thing, but how the hell are the IBF gonna try to set up a mandatory between guys who ain't even paying them fees.....

The IBF are just following their own rules

but " their own rules " are absurd..... as proven by the fact that "their own rules" just resulting in them ordering Canelo to fight Derevyanchenko..... thereby KILLING potential fights with Golovkin, Andrade, Charlo, Smith, and Kovalev..... who are ALL better opponents than Derevyanchenko

I don't think they're 'vehemently insisting' on anything

they just KILLED a bunch of excellent potential fights to order a mandatory with a guy who NOBODY mentioned, or wanted

though that is an amusingly dramatic way of putting it on your part.

Is it the best fight available for Canelo -no, course not, but contrary to what some folk on here appear to think the boxing world is bigger than one ginger Mexican and a responsible sanctioning org has a duty to it's other fighters too - the guys who have jumped through the requisite hoops etc.

/story

#secondrateIBF

that is why I voted for them

Comment

who the hell is LBDC ?

I just got accused of supporting it on the other thread

it sounds like gay rights or something

phenom made a great point imho

his question would make a better poll than this one LMAO
                  Haha. Who is the ldbc lol. Your fooling nobody you sad ****in shill.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                    Haha. Who is the ldbc lol. Your fooling nobody you sad ****in shill.

it sounds like they bummed you up the *ss

now you see them hiding in every bush

Comment

DAZN is going to allow the PBC to get 4 middleweight belts when they had none a couple months ago

Comment

Working...
                      X