Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: IBF Could Strip Canelo; Order Golovkin-Derevyanchenko For Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IBF is definitely the Best organisation. They follow the rules and don't make stupid belts like "super" or "Franchise".

Comment

Originally posted by Pplapu View Post
      IBF is definitely the Best organisation. They follow the rules and don't make stupid belts like "super" or "Franchise".
      Thank God..

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
        Yikes! Everybody from all sides are coming down on Canelo right now.
        Because he's not the property of an old rich white man or gifting them like Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
          Oh ok, I see. Mike Coppinger was one of those sources that reported. Coppinger sent out tweets about it earlier.
          Coppinger is a cuck. He jerks al while Kieth idec swallows.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Thank God..
            That's a wack belt

Comment

IBF is the only sanctioning org based in America

Comment

IBF will do this

They care about mando's

Comment

He does not need the belt? Then strip him so others who need it can fight for it.
                  Way too many prima donnas in this business.

Comment

Still trying to figure out why guys even fight for this stupid title anyway.

It reminds me of an anxious fiance....one day you give her a ring, two days later she's talking about wedding colors and by the end of the week...she has a knife at your throat demanding you set a date.

Dude's only been champ for 5 mins and here comes the IBF with their "rules" and pushiness. Smh

Comment

I just love the sudden rationalization of the IBF belt as useless trinket and somehow the must expendable of Canelo's straps, despite that directly contradicting the messiah's all-important unification quest. I mean which is it? The optimal solution seems clear enough...face Boo Boo in a Capoeira dance-off (far and awaaaay, fah-nah-naaaah!) to fill that last gap and tell IBF to **** off simultaneously...

The very real possibility that this is just DAZN/IBF in cahoots to garnish the inevitable Canelo-GGG 3 with a little more credibility after the near forgone conclusion of Golovkin-Derev isn't lost on me, but gotta love slavish fanboy logic.

Comment

Working...
                      X