No announcement yet.

would GGG ever fight a 175 champ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    let me know when the realization sinks in for you, that Golovkin was more than happy to negotiate on weight with no-hopers..... but not with SUPERSTARS

let me know when the realization sinks in for you, that not only did Golovkin refuse to lift his finger to make meaningful fights with Cotto and Canelo..... he refused to lift his finger to make meaningful fights with ANYONE

not hard to see who the common-denominator is, in all of those failed fights..... well, not hard for me anyway

when you review Golovkin's career in hindsight, and you realize that you made about 8 or 9 ridiculous excuses to justify why he ducked 8 or 9 different opponents..... will that really be the sum of your lifes worth?
    Yea ok...bring up a stupid comparison and quickly change the subject.

I don’t really give a damn about ggg or any fighter in particular, I just enjoy the sport. Very telling that you would correlate “life’s worth” to arguing about ggg on a forum tho.😂

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
      Yea ok...bring up a stupid comparison and quickly change the subject.

I don’t really give a damn about ggg or any fighter in particular, I just enjoy the sport. Very telling that you would correlate “life’s worth” to arguing about ggg on a forum tho.��

I am not the guy who spends his life making excuses for Golovkin

oh, and for Joshua

excuse-man..... flying in to save the day LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
        No since he likes to pick cans & rather fight no-hopers like Munguia just like when he fought Steve Rolls, Vanes, Kell Brook.
        He's not the only one who wants Munguia. Canelo made an offer to fight him also.

Comment

• If Canelo fights Kovalev at 175lbs I'll give him all the credit he deserves for such a bold move, which is a lot. But unless it actually happens it's just talk, which is worth nothing. And if the fight is at a catch-weight with a rehydration clause then forget about that credit I just mentioned. Either go for the belt at 175lbs legitmately or don't, but don't bring these bullshit clauses into it because then it becomes meaningless.

Comment

• golovkin would get stomped out by joe smith jr.

Comment

I am not the guy who spends his life making excuses for Golovkin

oh, and for Joshua

excuse-man..... flying in to save the day LMAO

very little of my life is spent posting about ggg...you on the other hand...

you just make excuses for the other guys and see it as being somehow different because you're too stupid to recognize your hypocrisy.

Comment

very little of my life is spent posting about ggg...you on the other hand...

you just make excuses for the other guys and see it as being somehow different because you're too stupid to recognize your hypocrisy.

you are the original Captain Save-a-Hoe

whenever there is a hypejob who needs an excuse..... there you are, vigorously waving your pom-pom's LMAO

Comment

you are the original Captain Save-a-Hoe

whenever there is a hypejob who needs an excuse..... there you are, vigorously waving your pom-pom's LMAO
                  whatever alternate reality you need to create, is fine with me. I don't care enough about any fighter to "wave pom poms". seems you have a need to manufacture adversaries...probably to feel like you're winning at something. good going douche.

Comment

Would you give ggg credit if he fought kovalev at a cw with a rehydration clause?

Canelo would be trying to snatch a belt while putting the belt holder at a disadvantage...not sure that’s “chasing greatness”.
                    Actually yes I would. Because even with all those additional stipulations it's still more challenging then doing what Gennady had been doing his whole career.

Comment

• Oh idk maybe because GGG's a middleweight. 3G's talk of moving up a weight class was hypothetical, nothing more.

Canelo can't move up to 175, he's too small, he'll get killed. This is all pr to drum up interest for his next fight.
                      Last edited by HandsofIron; 07-09-2019, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X