No announcement yet.

would GGG ever fight a 175 champ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    What are you talking about. Canelo fans are the ones who don't want this fight.
    yea, it seems that way...but there's also ggg haters that probably don't care so much about canelo and just want to see the fight taken away from ggg.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      you said Golovkin " actively pursued " that fight

now you say Golovkin did not actively pursue that fight

Golovkin could have positioned himself for a trilogy fight, but he CHOSE not to..... so, hard luck for him

he could have taken control of his own destiny, and career..... but Timidkin would not take the fights that he needed to take..... not now, and not ever.....

..... poor (timid) decision-making is the hallmark of Gennady's career..... this is just the latest chapter !!
      why would the mw championship be contested at 155? it was canelo who CHOSE to avoid the fight...he trashed his belt ffs. lineal mw champ doe...

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        Why try to slam Canelo for daring to go fight a champ at 175?? GGG said it was all easy but never dared to prove it
        The answer is yes, cause after Canelo wins a 175lb belt, Golovkin will still be begging to fight him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
          why would the mw championship be contested at 155? it was canelo who CHOSE to avoid the fight...he trashed his belt ffs. lineal mw champ doe...

the same reason why Golovkin wanted to fight for Ward's belt at 164

FACT: Mr " anyone from 154-168 " could have taken that fight whenever he wanted

FACT: Mr " anyone from 154-168 " was willing to negotiate on weight with no-hopers..... but not with SUPERSTARS

FACT: a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo, Mr " anyone from 154-168 " said that he is willing ands able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up.....

FACT: you cannot make that shlt up LMAO

Comment

• He wouldn't even fight Ward at 168, he isn't going anywhere near a 175 fighter. Heck he won't fight anyone else with a pulse at 160 unless it's a Canelo payday. He did fight Jacobs though, so props for that fight.

Edit: I just thought about this. If Chavez Jr would return as a 175 fighter than GGG would face him

Comment

the same reason why Golovkin wanted to fight for Ward's belt at 164

FACT: Mr " anyone from 154-168 " could have taken that fight whenever he wanted

FACT: Mr " anyone from 154-168 " was willing to negotiate on weight with no-hopers..... but not with SUPERSTARS

FACT: a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo, Mr " anyone from 154-168 " said that he is willing ands able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up.....

Did anyone ever say that ward vs ggg would be for their titles? Also, ggg wasn’t the reigning wbc/lineal smw champion asking ward to unify with him at 161lbs.

Comment

...and you criticized him for it. I’ll stand by for your criticism of canelo. You know damn well what he’s doing...he’s trying to cherry pick belts. This isn’t a fight between the clear cut best in their divisions meeting in the middle. This is only a “legacy fight” for canelo, not kovalev.
                You love ggg right?
                Because ggg got called out because ggg and his team said he would fight anyone from 154 to 168! Then they said ward ducked him!

Canelo has not said or done of the hype job tactics that ggg deployed to build his name.

Comment

Did anyone ever say that ward vs ggg would be for their titles? Also, ggg wasn’t the reigning wbc/lineal smw champion asking ward to unify with him at 161lbs.

of course it would have been for Ward's title you excuse-making dickhead

FACT: a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo, Mr " anyone from 154-168 " said that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up.....

and yes, I am happy to repeatedly post that video... ALL... DAY... LONG

Comment

of course it would have been for Ward's title you excuse-making dickhead

FACT: a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo, Mr " anyone from 154-168 " said that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up.....

and yes, I am happy to repeatedly post that video... ALL... DAY... LONG
                    Let me know when ggg became wbc/lineal champ at 168 and asked ward to unify at 161. Stupid thing to bring up really.

Comment

Let me know when ggg became wbc/lineal champ at 168 and asked ward to unify at 161. Stupid thing to bring up really.

let me know when the realization sinks in for you, that Golovkin was more than happy to negotiate on weight with no-hopers..... but not with SUPERSTARS

let me know when the realization sinks in for you, that not only did Golovkin refuse to lift his finger to make meaningful fights with Cotto and Canelo..... he refused to lift his finger to make meaningful fights with ANYONE

not hard to see who the common-denominator is, in all of those failed fights..... well, not hard for me anyway

when you review Golovkin's career in hindsight, and you realize that you made about 8 or 9 ridiculous excuses to justify why he ducked 8 or 9 different opponents..... will that really be the sum of your lifes worth?

Comment

Working...
                      X