Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Kova for September heavy rumours

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t know how Canelo could jump to 175 and return to 160. This might be the end of his time at middleweight if true.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
      Hope this isn't true because it'd be a useless fight.

I'd much rather see him face GGG, Andrade, Saunders or Charlo before I watch him against a weight drained Kovalev...which does nothing for his resume.
      What about if its re-hydration...not catch-weight?

If it's catch-weight i'm not interested either.

If it's re-hydration I would love the fight still.

Comment

Past prime Kovalev may be but he's still a legit champion and certainly one of the top 3 LHWs in the world... a catchweight will be difficult at 36 but honestly why the hell not? Sergiy gets his retirement package sorted - or possibly just his settlement fees...

... which of course begs the question - just what the hell is happening with Kovalevs court issues?... Thought he was looking at potential jail time. Who's gonna be negotiating mega fights with him whilst that ish is unresolved?

Comment

I can't wait for all this weight jumping to catch up with Canelo. Something has to give physically or some other news is going to come of it. Suspicious as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Thought he was looking at potential jail time. Who's gonna be negotiating mega fights with him whilst that ish is unresolved?
            We are talking about Millions of $$ here, not the first time a judge will let boxers fight for $

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
              We are talking about Millions of $$ here, not the first time a judge will let boxers fight for $

True enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                Another stu.pid hater.

Canelo beat the best two guys in his división .

And we don't know if would be a catchweight fight or not

And canelo accepted the catchweight in Floyd fight...
                Just stating facts. If you think Fielding was a great win for Canelo, it only just shows how far your head is up his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  Just stating facts. If you think Fielding was a great win for Canelo, it only just shows how far your head is up his ass.
                  Fight vs Fielding was a paper fight

I always said this

Fight vs Kovalev it's a great great fight with catchweight or not...

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    Past prime Kovalev may be but he's still a legit champion and certainly one of the top 3 LHWs in the world... a catchweight will be difficult at 36 but honestly why the hell not? Sergiy gets his retirement package sorted - or possibly just his settlement fees...

... which of course begs the question - just what the hell is happening with Kovalevs court issues?... Thought he was looking at potential jail time. Who's gonna be negotiating mega fights with him whilst that ish is unresolved?
                    Kovalev is in a good shape

He is old but he did a great performance vs Álvarez last fight and fought well and thrown good amount of punches

It would be an amazing fight of two fighters with crazy skills

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                      It would be an amazing fight of two fighters with crazy skills
                      Canelo is at least one level higher than Kovalev in the Skill department.

Comment

Working...
                      X