Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Kova for September heavy rumours

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather see Canelo fight Callum Smith at 168...but I understand the economics of the situation.

Does the weight limit mean "day of the fight" or "Weigh in the day before"? Makes a big difference to Kova as he would be drained at 172.

However, I give props to Canelo for even thinking about getting in the ring with Kova at any weight.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
      Canelo is at least one level higher than Kovalev in the Skill department.
      Yeah, i know but Kovalev is bigger and knows how to fight

I think canelo can k.o him

Kovalev never fought with a guy with the skills, defense and body shots of canelo

Comment

Will kov be given retirement money type bribes to not damage canelo in there intentionally? Can't trust Oscar the snake.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
          I don’t know how Canelo could jump to 175 and return to 160. This might be the end of his time at middleweight if true.
          Ever heard of clenbuterol Shane? The thing he popped for.

Comment

That's a horrible fight. Canelo was tiny as 168

Comment

Interesting. Wondering what affects when he tries coming back down in weight

Comment

Originally posted by Nehnenqui View Post
                Damn, Canelo has the biggest nuts possibly in boxing history if he does that.
                Dude he's trying to drain Kovalev at 172. That's not the biggest nuts that's the biggest ****ing ***** move ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                  Dude he's trying to drain Kovalev at 172. That's not the biggest nuts that's the biggest ****ing ***** move ever.
                  All your little tantrum shows is how highly you subconsciously think of Canelo.

Moving up 12 pounds, at a height, reach, and power disadvantage is a “b**ch move,” LMAO.

Comment

Lets fccken do it.

Comment

Dunno if true but if it is...

Man, that's a good fight, that Canelo lethal body punching versus mortal kombat like straight punches combos from Kova is a good clash of style...

Kova is a bit soft in the belly to take those Canelo assault...
                      On the other hand, he could clearly sleep Nelo's midget a;ss comming in with a right hand.
                      That Kova jab would be a problem too.

Comment

Working...
                      X