Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artem Lobov Shocks Paulie Malignaggi, Wins Close Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulie won that fight but he fought like a sissy.

Comment

• Paulie disgraced.

Comment

• Good thing I seen this for free because I woudn't spend 10 cents on this garbage. Noooo we don't want to see skill....the objective is hit and be hit....and whomever is awoke at the end wins!! I regret wasting my time watching this shiiat

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          I cant believe paulie let this mma bum beat him in a bareknuckle boxing match. Jesus christ paulie. MMA fans are probably popping champagne right now
          multiple time boxing world champion losing to 13-15 mma guy. this will shut up the purist for quite a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            Actually kind of excited for this. Paulie did a good job of promoting lol. Hope Artem gets put to sleep
            Artem has a big internet/mma/meme fanbase and the biggest sell was Artem and his fight with Jason Knight. Let's not forget how epic that fight was and how many doubters jumped on board with BKFC aftrer that.

Paulie did a magnificent job though, no other fighter Artem chose could have played the part as good as Malignaggi did. Fan of both guys

Comment

• Didn't see this, but despite it sounding like Paulie didn't get the ass beating he deserved this should at least shut his annoying ass up for a while. Or at least, I hope it does. He needs to salvage what little dignity he has left and put an end to this nonsense once and for all.

Comment

• Originally posted by MMA >>> BOXING View Post
                multiple time boxing world champion losing to 13-15 mma guy. this will shut up the purist for quite a while.

I cant even defend this. I have nothing to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by ralex View Post
                  Paulie won that fight but he fought like a sissy.
                  He thinks he broke his right hand and stopped throwing it. Also says his left hand was hurting.

Boxing defense appears to work just fine in this sport. But boxing offense needs to be adjusted in order to protect the hands. Punches to the head have to be more precisely aimed and perhaps the body should be targeted more.

Comment

• Knew if it was close theyll give it to Lobov. As scared as he was to land & break a hand, he shoulda won that off of jabs alone. Shouldn't be a surprise he broke a hand w/ his long history. The cleanest shot Lobov landed was the headbutt that opened the gash on Paulie's head. We'll see how these MMA guys are when they meet a solid boxer w/ real power. Thats when BK will really get interesting.
                    Last edited by Griever0730; 06-23-2019, 01:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by billfifty View Post
                      Good thing I seen this for free because I woudn't spend 10 cents on this garbage. Noooo we don't want to see skill....the objective is hit and be hit....and whomever is awoke at the end wins!! I regret wasting my time watching this shiiat

Comment

Working...
                      X