Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artem Lobov Shocks Paulie Malignaggi, Wins Close Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't see this, but despite it sounding like Paulie didn't get the ass beating he deserved this should at least shut his annoying ass up for a while. Or at least, I hope it does. He needs to salvage what little dignity he has left and put an end to this nonsense once and for all.

Comment

• Originally posted by MMA >>> BOXING View Post
      multiple time boxing world champion losing to 13-15 mma guy. this will shut up the purist for quite a while.

I cant even defend this. I have nothing to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by ralex View Post
        Paulie won that fight but he fought like a sissy.
        He thinks he broke his right hand and stopped throwing it. Also says his left hand was hurting.

Boxing defense appears to work just fine in this sport. But boxing offense needs to be adjusted in order to protect the hands. Punches to the head have to be more precisely aimed and perhaps the body should be targeted more.

Comment

• Knew if it was close theyll give it to Lobov. As scared as he was to land & break a hand, he shoulda won that off of jabs alone. Shouldn't be a surprise he broke a hand w/ his long history. The cleanest shot Lobov landed was the headbutt that opened the gash on Paulie's head. We'll see how these MMA guys are when they meet a solid boxer w/ real power. Thats when BK will really get interesting.
          Last edited by Griever0730; 06-23-2019, 01:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by billfifty View Post
            Good thing I seen this for free because I woudn't spend 10 cents on this garbage. Noooo we don't want to see skill....the objective is hit and be hit....and whomever is awoke at the end wins!! I regret wasting my time watching this shiiat

Comment

Good thing I seen this for free because I woudn't spend 10 cents on this garbage. Noooo we don't want to see skill....the objective is hit and be hit....and whomever is awoke at the end wins!! I regret wasting my time watching this shiiat
              I only watched this circus joke because everyone threw around free stream links I wouldn't of paid a dime to watch all these Walmart employees stumbling around with no skill. Paulie embarrassed himself talked a good game but was shot and scared out there. He a sucker for life and just can't stop catching L's in life. This is worse then AB taking his bytch, worse then him wearing those dreadlocks and them getting tangled up and whip lashing himself in the face and his corner trying to cut them off mid round, worse them McGregor bringing him in training camp just to set him up and embarrass him for talking shyt. Like I said too many L's to count. He's a loud mouth nothing more

Comment

• I hope this end the Malignaggi vs Mc Gregor Saga

I am sorry, but Pauline lose this one, so please retire for good champion, you have a good work in Showtime.

Comment

• I sat through shietty undercard fight on top of shietty undercard fight in anticipation of an even shiettier main event where I witnessed two R-tards slap fighting.

That's 2 hours of my life I will never get back, FML

Comment

• It really is, SMH.
                    Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    I only watched this circus joke because everyone threw around free stream links I wouldn't of paid a dime to watch all these Walmart employees stumbling around with no skill. Paulie embarrassed himself talked a good game but was shot and scared out there. He a sucker for life and just can't stop catching L's in life. This is worse then AB taking his bytch, worse then him wearing those dreadlocks and them getting tangled up and whip lashing himself in the face and his corner trying to cut them off mid round, worse them McGregor bringing him in training camp just to set him up and embarrass him for talking shyt. Like I said too many L's to count. He's a loud mouth nothing more

Comment

What about adding padded gloves adds "skill" to the equation?

You are one of those guys who called MMA "2 fat gays hugging" for 10 years until finally admitting different sports just require different skills, not more/less skill.

Bareknuckle has the potential to be bigger and more interesting than "our" boxing for the simple reason that the tactics are more pertinent to a real fistfight.

Much of what's mistaken for "skill" in modern boxing is really just a guy avoiding engagement and striking poses because his research showed his opponent possesses inferior cardio. I don't know how much skill is involved in that. People watch that and think "Well this is dumb, this would never work in a real fight".

Trying to explain it away with skill, skill, skill is wasted breath because ultimately... They're right. They have a point.

We've grown further and further from pure fistfighting & it's created a vacant niche. Maybe our rules & officiating should adapt & bridge the gap.
                      Last edited by ////; 06-22-2019, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X