No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artem Lobov Shocks Paulie Malignaggi, Wins Close Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
    Lobov landed 5 punches and none of them were clean.
    :rfl::rfl:

Comment

• Boxing is NOT bareknuckle fighting. Two different worlds.

Comment

• Paulina lost a striking content to a shietty mma never was. Beyond pathetic, smdh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Shaw
          Those were head clashes. He only got hit once with a shot when he was retreating otherwise he boxed the guys head off. He started by going to the body then came up jabing. This was just a robbery.

Comment

• As bad as Paulie looked...his eyebrows looked smashing though as always.

Comment

• Paulie won that fight but he fought like a sissy.

Comment

• Paulie disgraced.

Comment

• Good thing I seen this for free because I woudn't spend 10 cents on this garbage. Noooo we don't want to see skill....the objective is hit and be hit....and whomever is awoke at the end wins!! I regret wasting my time watching this shiiat

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    I cant believe paulie let this mma bum beat him in a bareknuckle boxing match. Jesus christ paulie. MMA fans are probably popping champagne right now
                    multiple time boxing world champion losing to 13-15 mma guy. this will shut up the purist for quite a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      Actually kind of excited for this. Paulie did a good job of promoting lol. Hope Artem gets put to sleep
                      Artem has a big internet/mma/meme fanbase and the biggest sell was Artem and his fight with Jason Knight. Let's not forget how epic that fight was and how many doubters jumped on board with BKFC aftrer that.

Paulie did a magnificent job though, no other fighter Artem chose could have played the part as good as Malignaggi did. Fan of both guys

Comment

Working...
                      X